Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition

Go down 
+15
CHOZEN_1
CoughSplutter
Perfect Jack
boschbourne06
Chozen one
hodge13
Discopants
Keeno125
InvincibleIleak
thegunman84
shroom_v1
feяgie22
Sexton Hardcastle
Rocky2
Junior
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chozen one
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
Chozen one

Country : Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 England-1

Location : London Number of posts : 20 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles
Chris Jericho
Velvet Sky

Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:37 pm

lol they really are tossers
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Country : Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 England-1

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:49 pm

went on to win the world cup as England at first attempt Very Happy

won 11 drew 1 in my 2012 qualifying group
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:53 pm

only had one Tragedy on football manager this year and that was finished 4th just out side the champions League place with arsenal by a point and got to the final of the champions League only to lose to AC Milian 2-1 anyway i get to the next season and my first game was against Southampton and i lost 4-1 i got a really bad reaction back from the chairmen. 2nd game of the season i lose to Manchester United 3-1 i then make a signing on Henry for 28m to bring him back spending all the clubs money for them to Fire me the next day im now in control of the great Wolves in the coca cola Championship where i am 5 points clear of a play off placeand 2 points clear of 2nd place the league has 3 games left and looks like i could be heading back to the premiership where i plan on hammering arsenal Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:00 pm

yeh whilst still incharge of England i am also the Ipswich manager mid table in the championship and buying/loaning a few of the england players
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:59 pm

well somebodys cheating surley lol ipswich manager and england surley youd have to be a prem manager to get england job lol :S
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:15 pm

anyway recently booted up my west ham game so i can do second season.

going okay, not as well, got knocked out of the league cup right away

as i finished 2nd last year amazingly, i was drawn in a champions league group with Roma, Olympiacos and REAL MADRID, so far drawn vs the first two, and smashed madrid 3-1 Neutral Played 4 at the back 3 dms and then 3 attackers lol.

Green
Spector Tomkins Henrique Rat
-----Parker Gilberto Kovac

------------Acosta
---------Baros Ashton

basically defended for 25 min shitting it, baros broke away for a one on one, slotted it home. more defending, long shots flying over the bar

The pressure then got to Diarra and he kept fouling my players and he got a red

then we kept the ball for about 20 passes and kovac smashed one in low from 30 yards

then henrique scored a header 2nd half

higuain got a conselation on 88 lol

i then only managed to scrape past wolves and blackburn Neutral did not deserve to win both at all.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:16 pm

higuain is far better than baros
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:18 pm

he plays for madrid, baros plays for west ham.

good point well made junior lol.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:19 pm

10 goals in 13 games in total for me though Smile
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:26 pm

omg he just scored again, first chance 31 mins, he just jinked away from their defence and curled it from 18 yards haha
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:35 pm

Henrique's always a nice reliable choice for centre back when you're a club that doesn't have a huge reputation.

Hadn't played FM in a while, so started a new game as Rangers. Was going reasonably well, won the domestic treble in first season but got demolished by everyone in Europe. Second season was going pretty well, got to December and was top of the league and managed to get the Europa League spot from my Champions League group (had both Leverkusen and Chelsea in my group).

But then Man City fired Mancini as they were sitting a distant 7th in the league. The lure of money was too much for me and I left (still plan on going back to my Rangers game though, got some good youngsters I wanted to see come through). In the remaining half of the season, I ended up winning the Europa League, League Cup and FA Cup and finishing second in the league having not lost a game, if only Chelsea had lost on the last day of the season, that would have been some comeback. Only a few games into second season with them, but things are looking fairly good.

I tend to rotate 22 players, but I guess this is my best 11:

---------------Given--------------------
-----Zapata-Toure-Lescott---------
--------------De Jong------------------
------Felipe Melo-Hamsik-----------
--------------Gourcuff------------------
------Aguero-Tevez-Robinho--------

Last edited by thegunman84 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:53 pm

My gillingham team .

Leaks goals in mass's and scores on's . Like Gunerman i rotate between around 22 players. But heres my selected xi

GK Diego Calavaeri
LB lee young pro
RB Anthony Van Den Boore
CB Anriy Rusol
CBNicolas Otamendi
RM Luke Rooney
LM Merida
CM Jack Rodwell
AM Sychev
CF Neymar
CF Lavezzi

SUB
1 Macheda ST
2 Southall MF
3 Jensen GK
4 Kyle Walker DF
5 michael potts MF
6 Wilshere MF
7 Djorou DF
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:00 pm

too foreign, bah! how did you afford to buy people like lavezi neymar and rodwell, surely the clubs will have wanted between like 10 and 15 million for them?
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:05 pm

Rodwell is on loan
Lavezzi quit his club
and i bought neymar

Iv gotten a bit of money from selling on playrs i got on free's as well as a hefty sum for simon king and andy barcham both to prem clubs

BTW i just lost to plymouth 5-1 at home from 1-0 up :@
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:09 pm

kinky, i lost to madrid 2-1 Sad spector decided to be more like his old self in this game, just floating around not marking people.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:11 pm

well after a 5-1 loss to plymouth i know have manu away in fa cup No
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:12 pm

attack the shit out of them lol
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:12 pm

oh yeah, i had an angry outburst about rafa benitez not winning the league and said i will do anything to beat them.

hello fouling match
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:15 pm

I intend to but its only 3 days later and some players are knackerd still and my asiistant said we intedn to play defensive.

I feel an arse kicking coming on
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:27 pm

holy shit fucks football manager thats not on!

gerrard just scored from 30 yards outside his OWN area Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral wtf
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:33 pm

Was it a ridiculous error by your goalie by any chance sexton? My keeper scored from a goal kick in one game.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:41 pm

he was quite far out his goal yes, but it was an intended shot and he blasted it, he cant even kick it that far imo, it was stupidly far and powerfull
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:45 pm

and keepers do stand outside of their box when you are attacking, not a strange thing for football, and the reason they can do it is no one can shoot from just outside their own box, i even exagerated the 30 yards, he tackles parker outside the D and hit it!
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:51 pm

Baros is now tearing city apart, such a class signing.

he breaks offside traps so is offside a fair few times, but when he isnt he gets one on ones and just doesnt miss unless its god in goal.

in my first season i just rotated cole ashton as big guy and franco and diamanti as the skilled one, but none of them really made a case to be a top goal scorer, diamanti was a super sub but could not perform for whole games, cole and ashton swap being injured or being moaning minnies. so i offed franco and got baros, play him with diamanti or ashton, cole is being a twat this season so need to get rid and get someone in that has a bit more about them to form a proper lethal force with baros. might check how cordozo's career is going cos hes massive and skillfull
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:12 pm

Every single game I've played on FM has done the same thing, I overachieve in my first season and then underachieve my next and get sacked at christmas, does anybody know why this happens? I just can't think what my problem is, I just seem to start getting really unlucky and then all my players lose confidence in me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next