Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition

Go down 
+15
CHOZEN_1
CoughSplutter
Perfect Jack
boschbourne06
Chozen one
hodge13
Discopants
Keeno125
InvincibleIleak
thegunman84
shroom_v1
feяgie22
Sexton Hardcastle
Rocky2
Junior
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 9 Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:07 am

InvincibleIleak wrote:
Beckford is ace though, he gets the ball and just runs straight through the defence, same with Vieri who I got on a free, it works, although since Beckford got back from injury, in about 5 games he hasn't scored, but that could be because the whole team has been playing shit, but he has had chances, just kept on getting them saved.

so hes selfish but it works fairplay but as you say when he gets injured the team will suffer and when you get promoted it wont work in say championship even if it does doubt he has prem level amount of skill to turn there defences inside out
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Country : Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 9 England-1

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:16 am

Yeah I know it won't work in Premiership, I will probably get promoted then move on anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:21 am

Move on after getting them to the Premiership? Man, that's something I can never bring myself to do, if I get a team promoted I'm so fiercely determined to make sure they survive that I have to stick with them. No way I'm leaving it to Ian Dowie or whoever to fuck it up.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Country : Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 9 England-1

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:26 am

Even if I get to the championship I will.

I cannot last two seasons at any club, and it's much easier to move onto a bigger club after one good season, rather than being sacked after a good one then a bad one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 9 Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:07 am

traitor !
Back to top Go down
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

Location : Malvern Number of posts : 608 Favourite Wrestler : WWE:Jack Swagger
TNA: Jay Lethal
All Time: Shawn Michaels/The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:02 am

The only player I give any creative freedom is Dorrans who's role I've put as advanced playmaker,Formation I play is

4-1-2-2-1

So GK,4 defenders(Obviously),One DM, then two central midfielders,one on support and then Dorrans on attack as advanced playmaker,two wingers and then a striker.Won the championship in my first season,Hope I can keep us up this year.Brought in quite a few players who went onto free transfers to strengthen the squad but I have to play the World Cup first as Egypt,with Spain in my group.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:35 pm

Well my progress with Bosnia in the Euros has been better than expected so far. First game I lost 2-1 to the Netherlands (also only my first competitive game in charge), second game I beat Poland 4-2 and final game of the group stages I somehow managed to beat Germany 3-0 despite Germany dominating for the first 40mins. Onto the knockout round now to face Belgium, who I'm now expecting to beat. Think the only reason I haven't been annihilated is Asmir Begovic, as the defence is dreadful, only had one half decent defender (Spahic) so had to ask Sasa Papac to come out of retirement, but if either of them gets injured then I think I'm screwed.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:40 pm

How do you ask people to come out retierment?
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:45 pm

Only when you're an international manager and they're still playing club football, it's an option in player interaction. I was one of his favoured personnel anyway, so that probably helped in getting him to agree.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:16 pm

Shite! Beaten 3-2 after extra time by Belgium. I beat germany 3-0 but go out to Belgium, WTF? And it would be one of my players at club level that would score the winning goal wouldn't it. Fuck it, the Scotland job just came up and I'm sure I could win something with them if they gave me the chance.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:35 pm

I hope you get more appreciation in 2011, I took Darlo up to the prem and won a League Cup and the fans and board were "satisfied"...

I want statues, parades, national holidays in my honour!
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:16 pm

bosnia beat england 3-0 on mine in qorld cup qualifers just had a look
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:16 pm

euro qualifiers sorry
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:02 pm

in my game, the semi finalists for the 2010 world cup were

Cameroon (3rd)
Russia (winners)
Argentina (2nd)
Saudi Arabia (4th)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:44 pm

Well just won everything I could possibly ever win at club level in one season (all domestic trophies, Champions League, European Super Cup, Club World Cup) Very Happy Anybody else managed it in this years version? Think it's been few games (maybe FM2007) since I've managed to achieve this, and to do it with Rangers who start with no money is all the sweeter.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:33 pm

kinda got a bit hooked last night, played until 3:30 am taking th piss out o

As Bristol City got knocked out in the play off semi's after finishing 6th in the league, and now i've signed some quality players for the 2nd season so here we go Smile

Drew with Bayern Munich in a pre season freindly 2-2 and beat Fulham 2-0, looks promising as i've just won my first game 5-2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition   Triumph And Tragedy Of Football  Manager :2010 Edition - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triumph And Tragedy Of Football Manager :2010 Edition
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9