Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Football Manager Grudges!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keeno125
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Keeno125

Location : Scotland Number of posts : 287 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Cm Punk
Christian
Randy Orton

Football Manager Grudges! Empty
PostSubject: Football Manager Grudges!   Football Manager Grudges! EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:45 pm

I was just looking at a post on the other thread in which somebody holds a grudge on someone in real life based on something that happened in Football Manager. I've had a same kinda of experience with holding a grudge!

I remember playing a couple of seasons ago and I was Liverpool and playing Roma in the Semi Finals of the Champions League. And it was the 2nd leg. I'd won the first leg at home 3-1. So i was pretty comfortable going into the 2nd leg, but still of course named my strongest team. I remember playing that match, and thinking at 0-0 after 80 Minutes that the tie was mine!

However, some little prick called Francesco fucking Totti happened to score in the 88th and 93rd minute. Making the tie 3-3 but also meaning that Roma went through on away goals. Ever since that day I've held a grudge against Totti, and no doubt I'll never EVER forgive him!!!

Anyway, i was just wondering if anyone else here has a grudge on somebody in real life because of an incident in Football Manager? Post your stories, I'm eager to hear who's pissed you all off so badly in a game that you have a real life grudge on them!!
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager Grudges!   Football Manager Grudges! EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:00 pm

Championship Manager 2001/2002 playing as Macclesfield in League 1 I got them to the semi's of the FA Cup, was beating Man U 1-0, 91st minute, and Roy fucking Keane scores a 35 yard piledriver. We hang on through extra time, a bloody miracle, I thought we had luck on our side we scored 3 of five, they have one penalty left and up steps Mr Dog Wanker who slots it home.

Fucking dick, we also lost in the play off final if i recal correctly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager Grudges!   Football Manager Grudges! EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:27 pm

that was a jason manford joke about micah richards not turning up to training lol and he met him irl (as geeks will say)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football Manager Grudges!   Football Manager Grudges! Empty

Back to top Go down

Football Manager Grudges!
Page 1 of 1