Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Premiership Discussion Thread

Go down 
+19
Rocky2
Saint Jimmy
thegunman84
Sexton Hardcastle
podegarudo
InvincibleIleak
boschbourne06
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
Mat143(Mike hill)
Hardcore Waffles
Mackem
bazz23-v2 ®™
JacMan
the-gaffer
Perfect Jack
CoughSplutter
feяgie22
hodge13
Discopants
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:52 pm

you would be surprised worthy of the level of stupidity of a utd fan boy though.

I dont mean real suporters or anything, just the droves of retarded kids who basically suport one or two players and have no idea of the history etc.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Mackem wrote:
I think he'll stay. Have a change of heart and start scoring

tum de tum
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:55 pm

Mackem wrote:
Mackem wrote:

tum de tum

change of heart... really though?

media might fuck off for a bit though before people put in some bids in january
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:57 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
Mackem wrote:
Mackem wrote:

tum de tum

change of heart... really though?

media might fuck off for a bit though before people put in some bids in january

Yeah perhaps. He won't be able to play champions league football until the summer though. I think it will put a lot of people off bidding until then.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:00 pm

I don't get the whole thing tbh, do not know why it even had to come out into the open. I dont think fergie would allow himself to be bullied by a player because of media.

Ronaldo's mum spoke about madrid though, then he got rid of ronaldo, why not rooney especially if he came out and said.

so either he will be gotten rid of, or fergie was in on it for some reason, which would be bollocks lol
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:29 pm

While I would love to think its was all a big master plan by fergie to get more transfer money out of the yanks, I just don't see it.

I think its more like the Ronaldo deal where as in Rooney signs a new deal, 18 months later moves on somewhere and United get his full market value.

Only Ronaldo did it with more class. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:07 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
While I would love to think its was all a big master plan by fergie to get more transfer money out of the yanks, I just don't see it.

I think its more like the Ronaldo deal where as in Rooney signs a new deal, 18 months later moves on somewhere and United get his full market value.

Only Ronaldo did it with more class. Shocked

I think this will prove to be the case. I think he still wants to go but Ferguson told him to sign the contract or leave in January/next summer but spend the rest of this season on the bench. I can't see us signing the top players on a consistent basis (we might spend most of the transfer budget on Sneijder next year for example and the year after, we might only make minor signings) and Rooney thinks this too.

Obviously wages are a factor too, only City can really trump United's offers but I can't see Rooney wanting the grief that he would get by moving to City. I don't know how much Rooney is on with his new contract (I'd say around £120k a week perhaps) but I can't see the other clubs linked with him (Chelsea, Real, Barca) offering much more than that. What I'm trying to say is that wages are a factor but I think it's a combination of that and the way (rightly or wrongly) Rooney sees United heading that makes/made him want to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:02 am

just needs a defence and a keeper and a playmaker, dunno rooney's worry lol. And not to sell players like pique and rossi without them ever really playing. P.s i do think fergie has lost it on a few things. Even tactically he will copy the oppositions formation from time to time, when not clear favorites, which has not worked.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:26 am

Rocky wrote:

Obviously wages are a factor too, only City can really trump United's offers but I can't see Rooney wanting the grief that he would get by moving to City. I don't know how much Rooney is on with his new contract (I'd say around £120k a week perhaps) but I can't see the other clubs linked with him (Chelsea, Real, Barca) offering much more than that. What I'm trying to say is that wages are a factor but I think it's a combination of that and the way (rightly or wrongly) Rooney sees United heading that makes/made him want to leave.

There's a naughty tax thing going on in Spain at the minute though.

In this country they get taxed like 40-50% but in Spain it's closer to 20%, lot of money when you think of it.
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Great point that for Everton today Very Happy

merr
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
just needs a defence and a keeper and a playmaker, dunno rooney's worry lol. And not to sell players like pique and rossi without them ever really playing. P.s i do think fergie has lost it on a few things. Even tactically he will copy the oppositions formation from time to time, when not clear favorites, which has not worked.

Well Pique wanted to go home to his boyhood club and SAF even said he did not want him to leave, I agree that he deffo should of been given more games though. But Rossi really didn't do anything when given the chance. He always seemed to me like he would fit better in a slower, more technical league

Predictions for the price tag when we sell Rooney??

I'll go with £53mill
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:31 pm

£47M
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:43 pm

if its to city 48m
to madrid benzema and 14m
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:12 pm

FOR FUCK SAKE
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:16 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:55 pm

Man u win then ?

last time we missed a pen we drew we're very weak at the moment though
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:58 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:

last time we missed a pen we drew we're very weak at the moment though

Spot on again Bosch :p
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:39 pm

I really enjoyed the Man City v Arsenal game for some reason. It had it all. Goals, tackles, cards, Fabregas, really good game
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:21 pm

Starting to get nervous for the weekend game. I'm excited as well as I will be there. I love Derby Days!
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:15 am

Nani's goal? Don't you just love the beautiful game.

I thought is was a penalty on Nani. It was definatly hand ball by him but the referee never blew his whistle. So IMO, Nani did nothing wrong by the letter of the law. He played to the whistle. Apparently Mark Clatterbang played advantage as Gomes had the ball. He threw the ball to the ground. Nani played on.

It reminds me of the Liverpool v Sunderland game (discussed earlier in this thread). We got a free Kick. Michael Turner passed the ball back to the keeper. Torres assumed the free kick was took. Played on, Goal.

It's a bit shit but by the letter of the law there was nothing wrong with both goals. Yes, bad sportsmanship but you can't dis-allow them.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:16 pm

I don't know what all the fuss is about, it was more ball to hand than anything else................... tum de tum

Its one of those that if it goes for you, your laughing. If it goes against you you are ready to stab your gran.

It was 2 - 0 anyway so they would of still lost the soft southern shites.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:57 pm

Would be funny if the title was decided on goal difference though, and you won through that one goal. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:07 pm

I'm sure Mackem is loving the derby. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:10 pm

I think its more likely that we got a champions league spot on goal difference, than it is that we win the title on it tbh.

Could you imagine if we piped the spuds to 4th and it was decided by that one goal?? Very Happy

Now that would be sweet.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:20 pm

and its 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Premiership Discussion Thread
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next