Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) Empty
PostSubject: What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)   What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 9:38 pm

Jinder Mahal Is the number 1 contender for the WWE Title I cant actually believe it gone from jobber to number 1 contender so many other people would have been bettwr option in my opinion like Luke Harper whos had a feud with randy why not carry that on for WWE Title or even give Sami Zayn a chance.

As for the 2 who help was defo the Bollywood Boys from Nxt looks like there will be an Indian stable forming.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)   What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 3:06 pm

Jinder vs Mojo III Summerslam 2017 for the WWE Championship

Hahaha book it
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)   What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 4:19 pm

Jinder Mahal in contention for a world title.

AJ is in contention for the US title.

Should it not be the other way round?

Last edited by Grecian on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Crappy predictive text.)
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)   What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 5:42 pm

I personally don't mind it. It's different. Vince wants to be big in Asia. This obviously helps. The Bollywood boys help too. It will only be short term push but a push non the less. My issue is Randy Orton. As good and as safe he is as champion, I just wish he wasn't. Wyatt is clearly not winning. I'm personally not into aj v Orton either.

On jindar mahal, he was made to look good. The promo after, he mentioned being wealthy. Definatly something to build on. A rich Arab using the Hollywood boys as his servants etc. Doing his dirty work. Would be great if he wins.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)   What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 5:44 pm

Everyone want new main event talent, and when they try something, everyone moans, it could turn out to be a great move.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)   What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 10:32 pm

It's too funny how easy Vince can work a crowd to get exactly what he wants. The crowd boo the booking and Jinder jumps on the mic to cut a heel promo, so it looks like he is already a massively over, top heel on network television haha.

My reaction was LOL it's the bollywood boys and, meh didn't expect that. I'll skip it if it turns out boring. Has to be given a chance though, and the heat will be amazing.

Don't hinder Jinder haha.

The only issue would be who gets top billing, will they drop the wwe title under another match. Charlotte might get the main event for that show. They have already had the WWE title open one PPV for SD and that worked out okay. If they build it so people stay interested to see Orton beat Mahal, that would be a good time to have Mahal win too lol. A show opener shock would generate massive social media response too, I suppose. It might even be better in the long run to just have Mahal win and be the most hated guy around wherever it happens haha.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)   What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 10:22 am

My main problem is that it's Jack Swagger all over again. Career jobber, gets one huge win, suddenly elevated to the world title picture, dies on it's arse, back to being a jobber within weeks. It'd make more sense to give Jinder a couple of build-up wins first, rather than suddenly coming from nowhere. If nothing else, it makes Smackdown look shit - Jinder's last bits on Raw, he was getting beaten as a tag partner of Rusev, losing to a concussed Balor, and now he's good enough for a SD world title match?

As much as it pains me to say it, Mojo Rawley would be a more logical opponent, at least he's had a fairly big win to build on.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)   What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 4:13 pm

It's not logical, it really isn't. But sometimes real sport isn't logical. Once he got entered in the match they can go the anything can happen route. But the making of the match itself to include Rowan and Jinder ahead of Nakamura and Corbin, for example, needs explaining. The fact Corbin had a different match isn't an excuse, because surely the qualifier would become the main event of the show if it had the top 6 guys in it anyway, so could he not have waited to face AJ for one week. We know why they weren't in it out of Kayfabe, it would ruin their current status to lose to Jinder, but in kayfabe. Illogical. Basically I'm torn. Haha. I don't LIKE the booking, but I can understand what they want to achieve. If we just forget how it happened and accept it did, and next weeks show is good, then it won't matter too much.

And If it doesn't absolutely kill locker room morale, it is worth a go. Even if they just want him to be a guy that no one likes so super face AJ can eventually save the day.

Another thing that made SD worse though, because of this cluster match, was the killing of Nakamura and Dolph momentum. Next weeks show has to make up for a few things. But we still have AJ vs KO and Dolph vs Nakamura I guess.

and a cool rumour about some other talent coming to SD, but I won't say who. People might not even have a clue who they are, one of them anyway. All I will say is they are good at talking and probably good characters to have on a tv show.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)   What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 4:16 pm

Grecian wrote:
My main problem is that it's Jack Swagger all over again. Career jobber, gets one huge win, suddenly elevated to the world title picture, dies on it's arse, back to being a jobber within weeks. It'd make more sense to give Jinder a couple of build-up wins first, rather than suddenly coming from nowhere. If nothing else, it makes Smackdown look shit - Jinder's last bits on Raw, he was getting beaten as a tag partner of Rusev, losing to a concussed Balor, and now he's good enough for a SD world title match?

As much as it pains me to say it, Mojo Rawley would be a more logical opponent, at least he's had a fairly big win to build on.

Yes this is what my problem is hes gone from complete jobber to WWE Title challenger like you I think he should of had a few wins before getting the number 1 contender spot, It happened to R-Truth few years ago got the title shot against Cena lost at the PPV and never main evented again. Mojo would have been better pick considering he just won Andre giant battle royal, not being funny why not chuck Corbin in that match and have him win.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)   What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 4:22 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
It's not logical, it really isn't. But sometimes real sport isn't logical. Once he got entered in the match they can go the anything can happen route. But the making of the match itself to include Rowan and Jinder ahead of Nakamura and Corbin, for example, needs explaining.

And If it doesn't absolutely kill locker room morale, it is worth a go. Even if they just want him to be a guy that no one likes so super face AJ can eventually save the day.

and a cool rumour about some other talent coming to SD, but I won't say who. People might not even have a clue who they are, one of them anyway. All I will say is they are good at talking and probably good characters to have on a tv show.

The thing also with it Jinders profile hasn't been set up high enough to be a top heel of the show so will it sell the PPV for people to watch ?

I honestly cant see it happening I mean it took them so long to trust ambrose as they said he wasn't ready to main event as vince didn't think hed sell the PPV to anybody which is why took him so long to win the title, people ive spoke to are pissed off with the booking and him getting the shot and not watching SD again cos of it.

whos the talent coming put in spoiler I think I no who your talking bout.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)   What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:34 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
It's not logical, it really isn't. But sometimes real sport isn't logical. Once he got entered in the match they can go the anything can happen route. But the making of the match itself to include Rowan and Jinder ahead of Nakamura and Corbin, for example, needs explaining. The fact Corbin had a different match isn't an excuse, because surely the qualifier would become the main event of the show if it had the top 6 guys in it anyway, so could he not have waited to face AJ for one week. We know why they weren't in it out of Kayfabe, it would ruin their current status to lose to Jinder, but in kayfabe. Illogical. Basically I'm torn. Haha. I don't LIKE the booking, but I can understand what they want to achieve. If we just forget how it happened and accept it did, and next weeks show is good, then it won't matter too much.

History goes massively against the shock title contender, though. Otherwise anyone's who's ever cashed in MITB would be genuine main eventers. Jinder's a jobber. He jobbed as part of 3MB. He's jobbed since he came back, there wasn't even a spot for him in the Rumble, all that's changed is that now he's utterly ripped. One win in a multi-man match doesn't change that.

All the world title winners I can remember who've then been accepted as a main eventer afterwards have done it through a logical build (Cena, Batista), and/or earned it in the eyes of the fans (Punk, Bryan, Jeff Hardy, Edge, AJ). Guys like Miz or Swagger, even Randy Orton for his fist reign in 2004 weren't accepted as they hadn't deserved it. And then when they face genuine main eventers like Cena, get shat on.

Macks, I share your thoughts on Orton. I wish Bray had retained...
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)   What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:04 pm

He won't need to be long term. He will be a good way to get AJ or Nakamura the title, but after a few months of pissing everyone off. (this is my guess, it's very similar to the way they booked Cena's new heel enemies,, and that got Cena over to a ridiculous level, and now it could be used to get genuine stars over with the rest of the universe that don't already love them because they don't know better than to like who WWE tells them tto) It's pretty low risk. And these guys need a genuinely hated heel. And the easiest way to get heat these days is to piss off people with booking. Jinder gets a few rewards for working his ass off to give WWE something to think about. Vince and HHH are suckers for people who work their ass off in the gym, that was his only way to get noticed you have to think. So fair play. I doubt he'll mind if he doesn't stay at the top forever, it's in his court whether he adds value to his role. In the mean time WWE can Cash in on the Indian market, and then have him as the Khali figure to whoever they choose as the Cena replacement. AJ is already way over on tv, so maybe it's the best way to get Nakamura over quickly with the entire WWE universe, as diverse as it is. And two asians fighting for a world title would be a huge step for the global brand. Especially if Americans genuinely love one of them

Like I said, I don't really like it, Smackdown felt pretty lame, but the fact he got booed to shit and looked like the most hated man in America in an instant isn't a bad thing if he has a worthy foe. People will just want Orton to destroy him. But if he wins, how badly will they want Nakamura to knee his head off?

Of course, this is all randomly guessing, something else might develop in the story with Bryan not making the match as he's away having a baby, probably not. It might even just be filler until all the roster changes are really final. If it's just shit with no clear signs of a plan to be the show it can be with the talent on SD, I'll stop watching it.

And Bosch, I mentioned the PPV draw potential earlier. KO vs AJ, Nakamura vs Dolph and Charlotte are good enough to sell a ppv on, if they get the tv time. And if they get the time SD will still be good, after this weeks blip on the overall show

and the rumour
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)   What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:14 pm

I still have the feeling that it's all either a joke, or a bad dream because of the Bollywood Boys though. They are not so good haha. But if all they do is interfere a few times and then leave forever via broken jaws then it's okay lol.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)   What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 8:12 pm

yeah they signed yesterday I read, But if the PPVs buys aren't good I bet you he'll get the blame like Ambrose did when he headlined with Rollins.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)   What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 10:27 pm

PPV buys don't matter anymore. What matters is the Network subscribers rate, which will skyrocket if Jinder is main eventing and the Indian market buys it.

I've never liked the anti-US heel, it's a cheap gimmick and lazy as hell. Any idiot can stand in a ring and make Americans hate them by being anti-US, Rusev did it. Why won't WWE just have an absolute bastard hated heel who actually does evil shit, rather than just cheap heel heat? if they just let Owens really cut loose, he could be the best heel they have.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)   What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 11:22 pm

They want Orton as a face. Jindar was the only guy that could keep Orton face. Mojo had momentum and I think he would get more cheers than Orton. It will only be a short run with jindar (I really wish they'd sort of go down the Mohammed Hassan route).keeps Orton busy while the rest of the roster sorts itself out. Heard rumours today that it was meant to be Rusev in jindar's spot of it weren't for injury.

I agree with Grec. They aren't arsed about PPV buy rates. It's all about the network. But the backlash PPV will be a good buy rate anyway cos as said above, aj v Owens along with ziggler and nakemara will
Sell it on there own.

Not sure how long they are keeping the title on Orton but I feel Baran Corbin should be the guy to take it off him.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)   What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 12:00 am

It will look good in a video package next week, because it was loud, but it's not a good gimmick (if he mentioned money maybe he will get the Del Rio gimmick on top of it) if it were Rusev, would it have been the same?. He is too good for a one dimensional gimmick. If Rusev comes back with a different character as a heel though, we can probably admit it was just bad timing and Mahal will help fill a hole temporarily, and maybe this was just meant to be Mahal's mid card gimmick to help Mojo seem better. You can imagine him fighting Mojo and getting a win with the Bollywoods having been the plan for the show originally haha.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)   What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 9:42 am

Just seen online that the WWE Title will not be on the line in the House Of Horrors match at payback, Maybe Wyatt will finally win a big Feud for once.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)   What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 9:24 pm

But again, if Wyatt wins, it makes SD look shit if a guy on there beats the SD world champ. He needs to win his first big feud on Raw, but he won't as he's facing Balor.

I genuinely think Wyatt could be something really special, but WWE have no idea how to use him properly.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)   What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 10:59 pm

He captivates most audiences, I really don't know why they haven't pulled the trigger on him. People with charisma and character, if booked well become great.

It's okay using him to fill tv time, but he should be used for more than just non wrestling content.

He has everything Cena has, and influences as many people in live crowds. And his character has way more options for storylines and development. He won't be the funny trash talking guy, but there are other options for that role in the future. And Cena was always most loved when he got serious as shit and had fights anyway. And Bray getting serious and having big fights works if he actually wins them, especially if he wins them on his own for a while. Then when they book a few legitimate threats to his reign, he can always call on his persuasive skills as a leader to help him remain on top.

I think maybe they have it in their heads that this character isn't driven by anything to justify him winning. But as a cult leader of all the outcasts, it really works well. Stripping the titles from faceless, corporate tools as a face. Or from "false idol" fan favourites and legends as a heel.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)   What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 11:51 am

SD was good this week. Everything seemed to be booked perfectly up and down the card.

I know it's hard to take Jinder seriously. I still laughed when he came out, but it's not like he's supposed to be taken as a serious threat yet. He is getting help, it's always 3 on 1. It will be shocking if he wins. Or a possibility now, that Wyatt takes Orton off TV with his match, and Jinder claims he is champion by default.

If we ignore that he got the chance in kayfabe, which was weird booking, he is doing a decent job.

And the rest of the show was pretty much executed perfectly too. From Rusev holding Shane and Daniel to ransom over him showing up, in order to get a title shot. (he knows he is a top commodity in the trades, so can push his luck) to Breezango getting a chance at the titles, making sure there are five teams over, and sometimes the Ascension even look like they aren't totally done for lol (perhaps WWE is trying to salvage Viktor, he came out looking decent, and he is a good talent to have even if Konnor gets himself sacked eventually) that's a top tag division right there. And a beat the clock was a good idea, instead of having a fatal four way where 3 teams lose and they have to crowbar the secondary rivalry in to it anyway. Colon's vs Alpha deserves it's own momentum.

Nakamura vs Ziggler feud opening the show was important for them as last week there was nothing. There will always be a section of an American audience that won't get Shin at first (the ignorant), but he can always win them over. Best way is to put up with a few WHAT chants, speak Japanese and then call Dolph a Jackass and suplex him on his head. I heard some full grown women (probably mothers) just laughing every time he spoke though, in fact they were cackling... just sit down, stare at a picture of John Cena, and shut it.

Zayn, Owens, AJ, Corbin all good. Sets up Corbin vs Zayn, furthers AJ and Owens and gives legit pre ppv combo matches logical meaning. Instead of random tag matches for no reason like we used to get.

Women main evented, it was a good match and a good way to end the show with New Wench Order, the women all booked seriously at once (apart from it being based on the fact they are jealous and bitchy because that's what women are.. ) it was a proper main event with actual time spent on the writing and booking. There was a part of me that thought Becky would come out, beat down the "wenches" and then stunner charlotte anyway...
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)   What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 1:03 pm

I thought the bits of the Nakamura / Ziggles promo was terrible. Ziggler's cracks about Michael Jackson just weren't funny and died on their backside, Nakamura's strength isn't doing promos. I'd be tempted to suggest he gets a manager, or someone to speak for him.

I also hope Breezango change their name to Fashion Police. As a team, they're massively under-rated and play their characters perfectly. They could get some real heat if they started doing the old HBK striptease when they get into the ring.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)   What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 4:24 pm

They are quite like Edge + Christian in a way. Their natural charisma is coming out and getting them on television more will help the show overall. I think they are capable of getting themselves over in that type of role heel or face. Uso's and Colon's are the strongest heels atm, Alpha are the pure athletes, but they can be entertaining too, New Day still to come in, I expect they will not come back exactly the same, or last for much longer, so this may be where Breezango fit in. Either way, their are enough teams that can be booked strong in ring, and the division should thrive in and out of the ring, unlike when New Day had no real competition to their reign on Raw so were basically just light entertainment, despite the good matches they did have, it never felt like there was real competition overall.

I think it can be used eventually to launch Breeze as a proper singles competitor. Maybe even Fandango, but he is quite a bit older. They are both good wrestlers and have charisma. I think WWE has/had high hopes for them. Breeze might even benefit from being on the road but mainly staying under the radar until now. Not everyone can come in strong early.

I get what you mean about that segment, the WWE is trying too hard to suggest what makes Nakamura popular, and not letting people just see for themselves. Dolph wasn't buying his own words, and it did feel too scripted. Being influenced by, and having a presence like Prince or Michael Jackson, doesn't require being pushed by WWE as "the artist" and Dolph's weird references being used at the start of his WWE tv career lol.

And I don't think anyone should talk with a mouth guard in on live tv, but the fact they opened the show was what was needed, so I probably just ignored the flaws haha. I'm just hyped for the match, that's all we need.

I don't think Nakamura needs a manager though, he just needs his facial expressions and the odd sentence, and lots of beating people up as his hook. Just let him be Nakamura, getting in opponents heads by being an enigma, by being insanely relaxed and confident, and by being extremely dangerous in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)   What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 12:31 pm

Aye, you're probably right. That mouthguard really didn't help him!

I think Dolph's found his level with Nakamura - the established name who the new guys beat on their way up the card. I wouldn't mind him having a run with KO for the US title, I can't remember those two facing each other before.

The more I think about it, the more I think SD did the better out of the shake-up. Kept AJ, got KO and Zayn, and more's happened for the Colons in three weeks on the blue brand than happened since the dwarf bull got fired. Shame they couldn't have kept Miz, but since Road Dogg started writing SD, it's so much better than Raw.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)   What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 3:43 pm

If the rumoured people, that Bosch confirmed as now signed turn up on SD, then the show won't miss the Miz too much. And the SD rumour could be true, because they are tv ready, so could skip NXT without much of a worry.

I've genuinely been anticipating their arrival, despite only seeing a small amount of their work. I just think they are perfect for a US mainstream wrestling show and can add value at any level.

And there is a weird phenomenon of one of their voices sounding like someone elses haha. And part of me would love for Vince to try and use that aspect on their debut to troll people. A silhouette and voice over maybe haha. It's daft as fuck, but whatever. It might annoy the hell out of people if done right, which is always worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)   What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk) Empty

Back to top Go down

What The Actual Fuck (SmackDown Talk)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next