Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR)

Go down 
+4
JohnReid1
hiphop020
MaFish
Sexton Hardcastle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Country : Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR) England-1

Number of posts : 13076

Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR) Empty
PostSubject: Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR)   Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:15 pm

Last nights raw was as solid a raw as weve seen since the draft i reckon.

Did someone say mid card rivalires?

They must have, because we are getting them, i know this is just the begining and it could all fail but there is finally more than one storyline running at once on raw.

Starting off small: Regal and jamie noble. This has potential, i know it wont be for any gold, but the promos and matches we see could well be gold. This little rivalry has started off with regal interupting a layla dance to remind us all that he is THE KING of all raw. Jamie Noble, still trying to impress his newest fixation layla storms down to the ring and the pair of them begin to throw punches at eachother. I expect a decent match next week full of suplexes. And a decent promo, if it carries on with them in the spotlight for a bit.

The couples war: Now burchill can not seem to get one over on kofi and his sister seems to be falling short vs mackie james, but beth phoenix and santino have now announced their names on the scene with intent of taking both belts from the holders. Some hints of decent womens matches were seen, with katie hitting a northern lights suplex (yes a SUPLEX Shocked ) and beth being ever dominant. Also putting them in matches with the younger up and coming wrestlers can not hurt, could be some entertaining tv over the coming weeks. Santino is now getting loud audible laughs from live audiences too. good to see the wwe putting mixed matches for mixed titles, we discussed how they might do that last week.

no d-lo brown needed by adamle Sad lol.

Lets focus on the new gm for a while. Opening promo was fairly decent, seems they are playing around with the heel and face rolls to gauge reactions. He gets to announce some decent matches and also treats the crowd with title matches (of which all faces involved won or retained) I think if the booking remains good he can eaily be a face or heel. Lets hope he evolves into somthing great and isnt just a temp.

Matt striker makes his post draft debut, in his classic im you teacher role. We learn from the commentators the reason he got fired from his school, which was learning how to wrestle on sick days, classic. Guess who he'l face, it was obvious but still *BOOM* its kane seems to be a face again, really dont get where it is going now, the bag seemed ever the more emptier too. "its ok he is dead" (is kane form tennessee? im sure they were saying welcome home kane lol) But mike adamle has promised the fans to find out whats in the bag, if any of us care anymore. should be funny though as he said hel take it from him. Maybe he hires some rob terry size muscle to help?

NEEEEEEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS :/ dont know why, but atleast it was a bit differant. Priceless looked, well priceless, put on a really good show. I noticed more of the matches told their own stories last night which was good. Batista got some nice boos when he refusded to tag. Liked the one upsmanship at the end, to kind of guage who fans love more (cena apparently) Hopefully cena has an arangment with Cryme Tyme for a quick steal of a match for the titles, which will anger priceless? creating firey fueds.

Punk vs Jbl for the title, poor jericho. Decent match really, could tell JBL and jericho would interupt pins etc, but was still good, punk jobbing out for quite a bit paying some dues, decent finish to the match where JBL is clueless to how he won but celebrates like he was dominant. Got a funny feeling HBK might be ok for summerslam too lol

if i was to rate raw, id give it a 4/5. really good, but obv they can always improve as stoylines continue.

Your thoughts, and a mafish match by match summery Wink would be good.
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

PostSubject: Re: Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR)   Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:43 pm

Man this is dead today... *TUMBLEWEED*

Forgive me, I didn't do a play by play review this week, but il post up my thought's anyway...

A good Raw, WWE have been on a roll the past few...

Started out with a good promo by the GM Adamaley, liked how he refferenced himself on his first day at the 'Rumble, with his Jeff Harvey botch. Thought it was good how he was comparing himself to Ronald Reagan, and working in a circus atmosphere etc. He say's that there was a 'fire Adamalay' peteition on .COM (mark's eh? Dont realise it's a story, they just want him out). 3 title matches, not too shabby, Women's, World Tag and IC. JBL and Jericho bickering over which will get the SS title shot, both coming outta victories at the last PPV.... WHO WILL PREVAIL? Shocked (It's JBL Wink ) any way the GM book's a 2 on 1 vs. Punk, winner (who pin's) get's Punk at the 'Slam.

Match 1.
Kofi/ Burchill IC title match.
A good match, as expected, Kofi is growing on me alately, that kick he does is nasty, look's great. Abit short this match, not really the hyped title match as Adamalay was building. Kofi hit's that Thunder kick for the W. After Katie distract's Kofi and Burchill tries for a blind side, but na, Kofi too quick fo' dat Paully! 2.5/5 (coulda beeen longer, plus I guess the fued is over for now?)

Match 2.
Mickey vs. Katie Womans title.
Forgive me, I was on the MSN for most of this match so I didn't take much in, just the DDT Mickie won with. After the match Beth came to the ring (through the crowd?) and smoked Mickie, left her lying face down ( Wink ), and as Beth walked up the ramp, Santino, Raw's golden boy, came out clapping, they touch each other's arses a few time's, OK? Rolling Eyes

Next segment, GM Adamalay is in his office, on the blower to Steph, in come's Santino (coining his Adamalay mis-pronounciation) with Beth both wanting title matches at SS, at this point I was thinking, Burchill/ Kofi is off and Mickie/ Kofi vs. Beth/ Santino is all set for a feud, the Burchill feud didn't last long, and I think it will continue some where down the road, but for now it's set, mixed tag for both the IC and Womans belt's. Should be entertaining, and there should be a few good matches too in the fued, Santino/ Kofi both capable, Beth is a monster and Mickie will be there to take the bump's lol!

I found myself getting into this Batista/ Cena fued this week, they looked good when they kept their mouth's shut and looked intense, more on that later... Very Happy

Layla dancing Very Happy then they cut to a video of Noble harrassing her for the 3rd week now? She's cut off by Regal, I was thinking Regal would come out, and even had the 'KOTR' title on his name plate I thought backed it up, that he was gonna go into the 'Slam against Punk if Y2J/JBL didn't win or something, is that where KOTR winner's had their shot at the title? Regal remind's everybody he is still the king of all the WWE, and re introduces himself. Noble run's to the ring (what the fuck is this kid doing? Rolling Eyes ) They have a quick brawl, both slapping the shit outta each other. Ref's break 'em up, end of the story...

Match 3.
JBL/ Y2J vs. CM Punk, no 1 contender's match (I guess?)
Before the match, Adamalay is up on the 'Tron, make's it a ten minute time limit...
A decent match, thought it was abit wierd making Punk look THAT weak against two potential candidates to his WHChampionship. As Sexton say's every one pay's dues jobbing, but as a World Champ? Didn't make much sense to me. A decent match as said, more about Y2J vs. JBL than Punk, both stopping each other's count's, came to blow's a few min's in, ended with (abit of a cheesey finish imo, but it was a good build up to SS) Jericho dropping to the floor with JBL's head on the rope's adn then JBL backing into a cover on Punk in the dying second's. 3.5/5 solid match, nice to see a ten minute match on Raw too...

HBK interview VIA satelite... Say's he's meeting with the quack's before SS, will tell every body his intention's then, he aint going no where, I dont think lol. Jericho is still open as of now at SS, so we'l see what happen's...

Match 4.
Stryker vs. Kane (I thougth it would be D'lo coming to squash Stryker?) Sad
Stryker promo at the start, he's not really comfortable on the mic yet, and he aint getting used like he should be, he got a decent rep in ROH and other Indy's, but he's jobbing out in WWE. Kane come's in, quick as a hiccup squash match, chokeslam for the 'finish'. Kane on the mic now, say's he's in a much bettter place (feel's like they dropped the angle?), and HE IS DEAD! 2/5

A decent Cena promo about Batista stealing show's which Cena headlined, etc...

Adamalay the pimp! Kelly Kelly joining him for, erm... to watch the match, of course! Wink Still look's green in his promo's but Im enjoying him as GM.

THE MAIN EVENT:
Cena/ Batista vs. PRICELESS...
Wasnt expecting this end, but it was a good match, Cody and Deebers dominating most part. One point Batista refuses the tag from Cena, az message as Cole and King say :rol: I found myself actually pulling for Batista in this fued (I KNOW! Shocked ), but it has been pretty good so far, rather one be a heel but... Cena 'tag's' Batista in via a slap at one point, hard stares for a few second's. Batista Bomb and the 1.2.3. New tag champ's, cant see why they would give 'em the title's, surely they gonna drop to Priceless in the rematch?
Good match, 4/5 Decent fued coming on too. Didn't like the show boating afterward's though, fucking show pony's! Rolling Eyes

OVERALL 4/5 Good Raw... Shame bout no D'Lo, thought he would be squashing some poor cunt...
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR)   Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 6:33 pm

haha freddie prinz jr did some good work this weeks RAW XD
Back to top Go down
JohnReid1
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Country : Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR) Scotland-2

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR)   Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:40 pm

I thought freddie prinz junior was the writer on smackdown
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR)   Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:00 pm

No, think it's Raw. And anyway, he's not gonna come in a suddenly start writing the whole show.

Looks like we'll (finally) see what Kane's been up to. Says he's not dead now but maybe summit could set him off again before Summerslam. There's the whole HIAC thing they're playing around with too. Maybe Foley hepls Edge then Kane helps Taker, doubt that'll happen but who knows. There's a lot of possibilities.
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

PostSubject: Re: Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR)   Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:00 pm

im telling you its the boogeymans worm bag, check a match where boogeyman has the bag, youll see it looks alot like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR)   Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:07 pm

I'd be more than amazed if it was. Somehow doubt the Boogeyman's gonna make much impact on Raw lol. I dunno what they're up to with the story. I think they've changed there mind about summit because it hasn't been going anywhere and now he says he is dead.
Back to top Go down
balding85
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
balding85

PostSubject: Re: Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR)   Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:09 pm

why would kane be freaking out about the boogeyman for?
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR)   Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:12 pm

It his long lost brother/dad/son lol.

Anyway, he never even "died", just buggered off cos of an injury..
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR)   Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 7:30 pm

maybe the boogeyman is what everyone was supposed to presume, but now everyone has said, ITS THE MASK, im sure wwe will have found out that people worked things out.

freddie junior may be there to write a midcard storyline , get that going to see if people like his style etc. So maybe somthing involving noble and regal, or burchil kingston and santino, altho i doubt hed be on santino duty.
Back to top Go down
gongkid06
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract

Country : Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR) NorthernIreland-1

Number of posts : 307

PostSubject: Re: Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR)   Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 7:33 pm

If it's the Boogeyman's worm bag and not Kane's mask, then I'll piss my pants. The Boogeyman Laughing I think Adamle is doing a good job so far. Maybe he'll be a good GM afterall.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR)   Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 7:36 pm

I reckon that's the sort of feeling WWE were trying to get, that he's an OK sort of fella. Maybe they'll spin that and turn him into a total cunt lol. Like a proper power crazed bad ass. Or maybe he'll just slowly start losing control. He surely can't just be a straight forward, nice guy GM could he?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR)   Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 7:43 pm

cant have him heel yet as no one will care, but make him make some brilliant matches and be face freindly for a while before getting orton back and giving him an instant shot vs punk etc
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR)   Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 7:56 pm

Well he's gonna have to do something eventually, he could get a lot of heat if they do it well. I like the idea of him going a bit mad cos he's been given power. Maybe a Kane alliance or summit lol.
Back to top Go down
Ranbo
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Ranbo

Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR)   Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:55 am

wat ever it was in kanes bag, is dead now Evil or Very Mad
i wanted it to be alive
lol
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR)   Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 2:00 pm

Maybe summit could set him off again though.

Does anyone reckon there's a connection between Kane, Foley, Taker, HIAC and all this attitude era stuff they're showing? Definitely seems like they're hinting at it but it could mean nothing.
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

PostSubject: Re: Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR)   Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:39 pm

well foley(mankind) vs Taker was a real HIAC, Kane was one of the most favourite superstars during the attitude era with his mask, and that sums it up a little
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR)   Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:19 pm

Discopants wrote:
Maybe summit could set him off again though.

Does anyone reckon there's a connection between Kane, Foley, Taker, HIAC and all this attitude era stuff they're showing? Definitely seems like they're hinting at it but it could mean nothing.

i mentioned it and was hounded by people for it, but when you said it you wernt, funny old days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR)   Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR) Empty

Back to top Go down

Adamle Origionals (an actual article on here SHOCK HORROR)
Page 1 of 1