Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Raw Talk

Go down 
+6
Rocky2
C4lum
Mackem
Sexton Hardcastle
hodge13
boschbourne06
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Raw Talk Empty
PostSubject: Raw Talk   Raw Talk EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:41 pm

Zack Ryder was wrote off Raw with a broken back which Kane did to him. Eve blamed Cena for what happened to Zack. I was thinking that Zack would return and start to feud with Cena as he also blames Cena for what happened to him but dont no if they would turn Cena heel but it did look like he was turning from what he did after.

CM Punk finally hit the GTS on john laurinaitis. i saw this as them trying to make it as they did when stone cold finally hit vince with the stunner. i think laurinaitis will actually help Punk at the rumble. John laurinaitis also has a evaluation of his job next week on raw and triple h will be doing it not sure where this is going.

Whats everyone else thoughts on this and the show last night ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Raw Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Talk   Raw Talk EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Cena is at least showing the characteristics of turning, at the rumble I expect we will see Cena destory Kane, not just beat him but after the match (could expect a Cena DQ) have Cena beating down on Kane, showing how like Kane said, Cena would embrace the hate. With Triple H having more and more power backstage now I don't think he is as freightend as Vince to turn Cena. I know Vince still has majority control and final say etc, but i think its got to the stage where if Triple H puts it forward its something thats considered high on the agenda.

I see the final straw coming for Cena at Wrestlemania, he will lose to The Rock, go to shake his hand but the Rock will hit him with the rock bottom leaving him flat out in the middle of the ring as Wrestlemania closes with The Rock celebrating around him. Cena will then turn on the crowd, stuff about cheering a guy who has made about 5 appearances since the last wrestlemania over a guy who has worked his arse off for the last year for the fans. Saying how now he realises he doesn't need the fans if they don't need him. And whats left for him is his WWE title and how thats all he needs now.

You can then build to CM Punk Vs Cena at maybe money in the bank again or summerslam with them having swapped sides almost. Out of interest anyone know when Cena's contract expires? I read Orton is the only one with a very long term contract believed to be 6 or 7 years long at least. Not at this time against Punk, but could have Cena announce at a time that he has a year left on his WWE contract and that he will regain the title in that time so that he can leave with the title and do what Punk failed to by not coming back (maybe Wrestlemania as when his contract expires). Have him win the title pretty earlyish in the year, have him go over people so they think supercena is back and have him face Undertaker at WM29? Streak Vs Title with Cena 'leaving' regarless of the result and taking the title if he wins.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Raw Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Talk   Raw Talk EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:43 pm

John laurinaitis also has a evaluation of his job next week on raw and triple h will be doing it not sure where this is going.

--

HHH is evaluating him confused

I'm never going to get back into WWE at this rate. How can HHH have power if he was removed as COO and vince as chairman or whatever, would mean HHH's only tie to power would be stephanie, and then only if she was behind vince being fucked over. pale I'm so lost
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Raw Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Talk   Raw Talk EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:02 pm

HHH was never removed as COO. He was only sacked as Raw GM. He still is COO.

Regarding Raw, Unless Cena's fued with Kane is going to end at the Rumble, Ryder won't fued with Cena. They've took the US title off him because of ratings so I can't see them putting him in a fued with their biggest star.

Brodus Clay in White.......I prefer the red but I think he should give Yellow a go Wink
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

Raw Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Talk   Raw Talk EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Jericho letting us know it will be the end of the world as we know it which was nice of him.

Jericho claims to be the best, now CM Punk claims to be the best in the world, Jericho will show that the world as we know it will end as he reclaims his title as best in the world? gotta be the obvious answer to this? how he does this i dont know

William Regal was funny on commentry as well, gotta put him on full time RAW commentry
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Raw Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Talk   Raw Talk EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:18 pm

ahhhhhhh, atleast that makes sense. Why has he let John L run the main show for this long then Suspect
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

Raw Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Talk   Raw Talk EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:41 pm

I thought it was a good RAW. No Divas match! cheers

Like Bosch, I thought the GTS to Laurinaitis may have been an attempt to imitate the first Stunner on Vince. As for the Rumble, I'm guessing Laurinaitis will stop Ziggler from using a chair (in order to look fair and proper before his evaluation), and this will allow Punk to get the win. I hope the finish is slightly more inventive than that, but to be honest, the Rumble is only the start of this story and I'm already looking more forward to HHH's appearance.

I also thought Ryder might return as being angry with Cena, but I think he will understand that Cena only didn't come out because Ryder told him not to and that will be that.

On a more general note, am I the only one thinking RAW is more "structured", if that's the right word nowadays? It might be due to the (good) fact that more mid-card feuds seem to be continued every week, rather than having a couple of weeks gap as in the past, but the days of one guy appearing in the interval of every match, as if creative couldn't think of what to do with anyone else, seem to going (I would have said they were "gone", but I don't want to get ahead of myself). I'd rather see a Highlight Reel, or a Miz-Truth match that means something, than another backstage interview with whoever is wrestling in the main event.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Raw Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Talk   Raw Talk EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Yeah it does seem more structured. They only thing I would say though is I want the to keep raw guys on raw and SD guys on SD. Get rid of the Raw supershow bollocks.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

Raw Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Talk   Raw Talk EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:47 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
ahhhhhhh, atleast that makes sense. Why has he let John L run the main show for this long then Suspect

I presume the Board Of Directors hold higher authority than the COO, considering they removed the Chairman.

Therefore, I assume if Triple H wanted John L out, he would have to convince the Board of Directors that he's crap.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Raw Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Talk   Raw Talk EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:55 pm

Mackem wrote:
Yeah it does seem more structured. They only thing I would say though is I want the to keep raw guys on raw and SD guys on SD. Get rid of the Raw supershow bollocks.

Usually, I'd say I agree but I think if the SD involvement is kept to a minimum (were there any SmackDown guys on there last night? Only Heath Slater maybe?), and is only reserved for the people who can't even get time on SmackDown (such as Heath Slater), then it's OK.

The likes of Daniel Bryan and Cody Rhodes don't need time on both RAW and SmackDown though. The tag team matches they are often shoehorned into are rubbish, and the promos are often not much better. A video package for the SmackDown main event will do, you don't actually need the guy to appear.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Raw Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Talk   Raw Talk EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:00 pm

Sheamus v Jindal match was a SD match.

Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Raw Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Talk   Raw Talk EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:01 pm

the fact he is up for evaluation suggests he's been consistantly crap doesn't it Cool

so if the board decided he needs evaluating why then let HHH evaluate Question

this structure sounds like a good idea though, having slots specifically for one item, instead of muddling it all together week by week.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Raw Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Talk   Raw Talk EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:08 pm

hodge13 wrote:

You can then build to CM Punk Vs Cena at maybe money in the bank again or summerslam with them having swapped sides almost.

I'm not sure if the novelty of the role reversal would wear off quickly (IDK how identical you could book it before people think "I've seen this all before" in the negative way, if you know what I mean?), but right now, I like the idea.

I'd, perhaps, take another of your ideas and bring back SuperCena. But instead of Cena threatening to leave, he threatens to stay lol. His contract could be expiring, but he says he will only renew if he wins the WWE Championship and is returned to his rightful position as face of the WWE. Cena could cut promos on Punk by claiming he is honest and admitting he will stay, unlike Punk who implied that he would be gone forever, only to return 2 weeks later.

Last edited by Rocky on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Raw Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Talk   Raw Talk EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:10 pm

I liked the highlight reel video

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Raw Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Talk   Raw Talk EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:17 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
the fact he is up for evaluation suggests he's been consistantly crap doesn't it Cool

so if the board decided he needs evaluating why then let HHH evaluate Question

this structure sounds like a good idea though, having slots specifically for one item, instead of muddling it all together week by week.

The Board of Directors are meant to be neutral/not biased. Although this was never once stated on TV, I assume Vince was put under some form of evaluation in the lead-up to MITB, following Punk's "shoot" promo, and when Vince failed to sort things out at the MITB PPV itself, he was shown the door.

What I'm trying to say is that Vince wasn't fired immediately, because the Board of Directors don't have an agenda (and don't listen to anyone else's). It is for this same reason, that Johnny Ace hasn't been kicked out already, despite Punk's protests.

And while I said the Board of Directors hold higher authority than HHH, I assume they still trust him in his COO capacity, hence the decision to allow him to evaluate.

Yeah, like you said, there's slots for each storyline which hasn't been the case for a long time. Usually, they try and fit all the other stories around the title picture (which involves a 2 minute brawl between two guys who are feuding at the end of a Lumberjack match) and I think it causes the majority of the audience to not care about anything BUT the title picture. I think they're booking Sheamus's and Wade Barrett's feud particularly well.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Raw Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Talk   Raw Talk EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:20 pm

Mackem wrote:

Fair enough. Yeah, I suppose that could have been done on SmackDown.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Raw Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Talk   Raw Talk EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:25 pm

feяgie22 wrote:

I assumed this was meant to show he has done everything there is to do, except for winning the Rumble. And once, he does that, he intends to leave (not even bothering with WrestleMania) and it will be the end of the world as we know it. I don't think the whole "No, Punk, I'M the best in the world" thing will come until later. Perhaps Punk is screwed out of the title and enters at No 30, eliminating Jericho, ruining Jericho's plans. Jericho then wants revenge.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Raw Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Talk   Raw Talk EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:32 pm

so, what we have divised rocky, is that behind all the storyline that we get to see, if we delve deeper we can see that Vince getting the sack was all down to HHH, as the board would probably use the same person to evaluate a GM's performance. But with HHH as GM it was just the wrestlers who forced the issue; who's supposed talent relations guy (i.e the same guy who would possibley have masterminded the strike or "workers action against their manager" to remove hhh) is now GM.

Think i've entered some sort of vicious circle pale
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Raw Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Talk   Raw Talk EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:42 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
so, what we have divised rocky, is that behind all the storyline that we get to see, if we delve deeper we can see that Vince getting the sack was all down to HHH, as the board would probably use the same person to evaluate a GM's performance. But with HHH as GM it was just the wrestlers who forced the issue. Wrestlers who's supposed talent relations guy (i.e the same guy who would possibley have masterminded the strike or "workers action against their manager") is now GM.

Think i've entered some sort of vicious circle pale

That is confusing, but you're actually not far wrong! taking th piss out o

HHH is meant to be uber-face, and we're meant to believe that he had nothing to convincing the Board to evaluate first Vince, and now Johnny, but that makes even less sense to me than what you just described haha!
Back to top Go down
Horizon
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Raw Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Talk   Raw Talk EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Mackem wrote:

It seems be on Raw every week though.

Not sure if they're even going anywhere with it.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Raw Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Talk   Raw Talk EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Rocky wrote:
hodge13 wrote:

You can then build to CM Punk Vs Cena at maybe money in the bank again or summerslam with them having swapped sides almost.

I'm not sure if the novelty of the role reversal would wear off quickly (IDK how identical you could book it before people think "I've seen this all before" in the negative way, if you know what I mean?), but right now, I like the idea.

I'd, perhaps, take another of your ideas and bring back SuperCena. But instead of Cena threatening to leave, he threatens to stay lol. His contract could be expiring, but he says he will only renew if he wins the WWE Championship and is returned to his rightful position as face of the WWE. Cena could cut promos on Punk by claiming he is honest and admitting he will stay, unlike Punk who implied that he would be gone forever, only to return 2 weeks later.

It wouldn't be a long fued it would be Cena taking the title off Punk and then retaining, have him win at say fatal 4 way, then retain at TLC maybe in a triple threat so it wouldnt harm Punk if he lost and didn't regain it. I reckon it wouldn't be bad because for me Cena will fully turn heel at Wrestlemania so its in the start of his heel run and he's fresh. Only problem is a distinct lack of main event faces on Raw. So you could have him face Rey Mysterio or I reckon maybe even getting away with facing Miz, his sort of character could work against a heel Cena, let him work himself on the mic to get over it being heel vs heel. Either that or someone in the draft from SD.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Raw Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Talk   Raw Talk EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:12 pm

conspiracy usually is that confusing Wink
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Raw Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Talk   Raw Talk EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:29 am

Rocky wrote:
feяgie22 wrote:

I assumed this was meant to show he has done everything there is to do, except for winning the Rumble. And once, he does that, he intends to leave (not even bothering with WrestleMania) and it will be the end of the world as we know it. I don't think the whole "No, Punk, I'M the best in the world" thing will come until later. Perhaps Punk is screwed out of the title and enters at No 30, eliminating Jericho, ruining Jericho's plans. Jericho then wants revenge.

I never thought of it like that ... thats a good point
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

Raw Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Talk   Raw Talk EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:50 pm

Forgive me for skipping through 3 pages of armchair booking, I liked the Jericho high light reel, thought it was well done, as has the whole angle thus far. My pick for the Rumble is Jericho. I like the idea of a tease in breaking the tradition, but that's all I would want it to be, Punk v Jericho at Mania is something I would like to see , and winning the Rumble sets it up nicely, if Punk is still champ, unless they're still on about having Cena v Rock for the belt?

Johnny Ace has been gold recently, his exchanges with Punk have been way better than Nash's, but that was just Nash not being able to keep up with him. The texting gimmick is entertaining too...

Brodus and Regal beefing over dancing, sure its light hearted base goes hand in hand with Brodus' Funkasaurus gimmick and Regal has braced his comedic side, can't help thinking I'd rather see Regal v D Bryan in a short feud. Also, Regal babyface or heel? Ma bad!

Anything else of note happen? Can't remember...
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Raw Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Talk   Raw Talk EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:08 pm

MaFish wrote:
Forgive me for skipping through 3 pages of armchair booking, I liked the Jericho high light reel, thought it was well done, as has the whole angle thus far. My pick for the Rumble is Jericho. I like the idea of a tease in breaking the tradition, but that's all I would want it to be, Punk v Jericho at Mania is something I would like to see , and winning the Rumble sets it up nicely, if Punk is still champ, unless they're still on about having Cena v Rock for the belt?

Johnny Ace has been gold recently, his exchanges with Punk have been way better than Nash's, but that was just Nash not being able to keep up with him. The texting gimmick is entertaining too...

Brodus and Regal beefing over dancing, sure its light hearted base goes hand in hand with Brodus' Funkasaurus gimmick and Regal has braced his comedic side, can't help thinking I'd rather see Regal v D Bryan in a short feud. Also, Regal babyface or heel? Ma bad!

Anything else of note happen? Can't remember...

Apologies for more armchair booking, but I think Cena vs Rock is firmly all about Cena pretending to be something he is not (whether that is pretending to be someone who is not bothered by 10 thousand people telling him he sucks, or him pretending to be as good as the likes of Rock) and will have nothing to do with the title.

Of course, Cena could win the WWE Championship Elimination Chamber match, and everything could change once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raw Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Talk   Raw Talk Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw Talk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next