Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

The mask, or the alternative

Go down 
+6
macclads
the-gaffer
Sexton Hardcastle
Mexga5123
Junior
C4lum
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

The mask, or the alternative Empty
PostSubject: The mask, or the alternative   The mask, or the alternative EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 5:21 pm

I know there is a couple of threads on this already, but i thought id give my reason on why i want to see the mask back.

Over the past few years Kane has been nothing more than a jobber, everytime he comes out to the ring everyone is shitting themselves (kayfabe)

Why? he must have won of the worse win/loss records over the last few years. This is a great storyline that is giving Kane reason to be watched again, having the mask back could bring his inner evil back, make him the dominating 'moster' he once was, the man has only one heavyweight title run, and if memory serves me it only last a short while...

The man is good enough to be champion again for me, a heel turn and a reason (the mask) for his sudden dominance.

Saying this, it's all become a bit obvious that it's the mask? what realistic alternatives could the bag contain?
It's a really good storyline, i just hope they don't drag it out too long.
(sorry if ive repeated anything, thats just my take on it)
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: The mask, or the alternative   The mask, or the alternative EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 5:28 pm

Maybe he has a rivalry with someone over the bag like cmpunk cause cmpunk doesnt want his good ol friend kane lol to turn abd so wants the bag/mask
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Mexga5123
Wrestling Mates in living room
Wrestling Mates in living room
Mexga5123

PostSubject: Re: The mask, or the alternative   The mask, or the alternative EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:21 pm

i dont think the mask make him "evil" his face makes him evil hv u look at his freaky eye yet cyclops
that eye is pure evil
and i though he would be world champ again just with a mask affraid
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: The mask, or the alternative   The mask, or the alternative EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:44 pm

you've not understood what i meant.

I meant that the mask will bring out the evil inside of him, which was once there before which he has lost over the years since dropping the mask.

I just think bringing back the mask could be a good way to put him back into main event, once it is back on he could go on a huge rampage, destroying everything and everyone in his way, in the process giving him the ""scary" and dominant side back.

Thats only if it is the mask of course
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: The mask, or the alternative   The mask, or the alternative EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:45 pm

Aye has he MIGHT be retering soon [ i assume due to his age] it would be a good way to get him back in the main event for a couple of months
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: The mask, or the alternative   The mask, or the alternative EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:53 pm

Yeh, i remember reading a while back that Kane will be getting one last main event push, i just assumed that his run with the ECW title was that, maybe not?

Talking about when Kane retires, will he make the HOF??
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: The mask, or the alternative   The mask, or the alternative EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:54 pm

Hmm i dont thinks so has him unmasked has ruined any legacy what you think anyway dinner be on soon lol
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: The mask, or the alternative   The mask, or the alternative EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:57 pm

but he has been one of the best monster heels in the history of WWE, maybe he will...
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: The mask, or the alternative   The mask, or the alternative EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 8:47 pm

eveyone makes the hall of fame dont they really.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The mask, or the alternative   The mask, or the alternative EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:18 pm

C4lum wrote:
you've not understood what i meant.

I meant that the mask will bring out the evil inside of him, which was once there before which he has lost over the years since dropping the mask.

I just think bringing back the mask could be a good way to put him back into main event, once it is back on he could go on a huge rampage, destroying everything and everyone in his way, in the process giving him the ""scary" and dominant side back.

Thats only if it is the mask of course

Is that not what my entire article was about though Cal?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: The mask, or the alternative   The mask, or the alternative EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:21 pm

Junior wrote:
Hmm i dont thinks so has him unmasked has ruined any legacy what you think anyway dinner be on soon lol

Yes he will!

Kane is a shoo-in for the Hall Of Fame, its not even up for debate, he is one of the best characters the WWF ever produced and for the last 11 years he has proven one thing, his character and ability have seen him stand the test of time.

Kane will be in the HOF! No doubts about it
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: The mask, or the alternative   The mask, or the alternative EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:23 pm

Yeah but all be it not his fault some of his storylines have been more ridiculous than a amy whinehouse rehad attempt
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: The mask, or the alternative   The mask, or the alternative EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:29 pm

Yes a lot of his stories have been terrible but the fact that the writers continue to keep attempting to come up with things for Kane proves they value the character so highly!

Since the Undertaker, Kane is the best gimmick the WWF/E have produced

before Taker they produced, Million Dollar Man, Jake 'the snake' Roberts, Mr Perfect, Honky Tonk Man, Brutus 'The Barbor' Beefcake and that type of character!

He will be placed in the HOF without a shadow of a doubt!
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : The mask, or the alternative UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: The mask, or the alternative   The mask, or the alternative EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:52 pm

Will Kane get in the Hall of Fame?

Pete Rose got in.

That says it all.
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: The mask, or the alternative   The mask, or the alternative EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:00 pm

The ridiculous storylines Kane has been part of are even more of a reason to put him into the HOF. That man has been in some of the worst storylines ever, either because of the story itself (necromantic love affair, anyone?) or because of it's execution (Fake Kane Festus disaster).

Still he has always been loyal to the WWE, and when the one crappy storyline was over he happily accepted doing the next. He put hundreds of people over by jobbing for them, while still maintaining some kind of credibility.

If not for anything else, put him in HOF for being the King of Jobbers without looking like it, and for being the gravitational centre to which crappy storylines are pulled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: The mask, or the alternative   The mask, or the alternative EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:32 pm

To be fair though I would rather have one crappy 'big' storyline after another than the disappearing act that the WWE can easily give you when things are not working out, like Carlito and for a long time in 2007 Shelton Benjamin
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : The mask, or the alternative UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: The mask, or the alternative   The mask, or the alternative EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:43 pm

Yeah at least it shows WWE are trying something with you and there's someone out back that is thinking of what they can do with you.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: The mask, or the alternative   The mask, or the alternative EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 3:36 pm

I suppose as long as youre on screen youre getting noticed so yeah
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: The mask, or the alternative   The mask, or the alternative EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 5:19 pm

sorry heff, wasn't copying you or owt, just wanted to give my say on it
Back to top Go down
gongkid06
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract

Number of posts : 307

PostSubject: Re: The mask, or the alternative   The mask, or the alternative EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 5:04 am

The mask, put the mask back on. Bring back the old Kane, the better Kane.
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: The mask, or the alternative   The mask, or the alternative EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 10:54 pm

gongkid06 wrote:
The mask, put the mask back on. Bring back the old Kane, the better Kane.

well you would make good debates? :p

i think the mask was cool, but Kane had hair when he wore the mask, he should let that grow first, and the only reason he had it was just because he thought he was burned. Now i would love to see the mask back, but i personlly think theres something else in it, like something of Taker or Paul Bearer
Back to top Go down
ecw445
Fandango
Fandango
ecw445

PostSubject: Re: The mask, or the alternative   The mask, or the alternative EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 11:04 pm

if he took the mask on now it would not be the same beacuse when he had the mask on it was beacuse he didnt wanna let people see hes face now people has seen hes face so it dont make any point
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: The mask, or the alternative   The mask, or the alternative EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 11:04 pm

He had some hair with the mask, but the long black hair was actually attatched to the mask if you remember, watch the kane unmasks vid on youtube
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: The mask, or the alternative   The mask, or the alternative EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 11:06 pm

ecw445 wrote:
if he took the mask on now it would not be the same beacuse when he had the mask on it was beacuse he didnt wanna let people see hes face now people has seen hes face so it dont make any point

no it would have point, the mask wouldnt be about hiding his face because of scars etc, the mask would be about bringing out the monster inside of him again, much like he was when wearing the mask if you understand what im getting at
Back to top Go down
ecw445
Fandango
Fandango
ecw445

PostSubject: Re: The mask, or the alternative   The mask, or the alternative EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 11:08 pm

i just dont understand u dont need a mask to be a monster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mask, or the alternative   The mask, or the alternative Empty

Back to top Go down

The mask, or the alternative
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next