Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask

Go down 
+4
Sexton Hardcastle
feяgie22
dwindow
boschbourne06
8 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask Empty
PostSubject: Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask   Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:05 pm

Quote :
NorthJersey.com conducted an interview with Kane promoting next Thursday's SmackDown live event at the Izod Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey. He discussed his mask, how long it took him to be comfortable to cut promos, his political blog, and more.

When asked if he missed working in a mask, he responded: "Oh sure. In fact I just was talking to someone the other day, a fan, and they were talking about how they thought the mask was cool. They hit it right on the head because [they said] it added a definite air of mystery, which is very true. Right now, we have Rey Mysterio with a mask. And up until Rey won the world championship, I think I was the only masked wrestler to ever win the world championship. ? I definitely think it's a trade-off. Certainly there were things about wearing the mask that were unique."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask   Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Kane was alot 'scarier' with the mask on and when he said very little. I want Kane to wear his mask again but I think it's probably not worth it now at this stage of his career
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask   Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:16 pm

which is weird cos i read the only reason they got rid of the mask was cos kane hated it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask   Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:22 pm

Maybe he did, but he still misses it.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask   Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:47 pm

"oh sure"
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask   Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Foley also won a world title under a mask.

There's no point in him putting it back on though, he's been without it for too long and we all know what he looks like underneath.*

*- yes, I know about Rey, but he lost his about 15 years ago and has been in it for the whole of his WWE career. Most people don't have a clue what he looks like, whereas we all know Kane's an ugly bugger.
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Country : Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask   Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:38 pm

he could pull an "I've snapped and have gone back to my roots" kinda thing though he'd need some hair and a bit of body work
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask   Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 7:20 pm

Grecian wrote:
Foley also won a world title under a mask.

There's no point in him putting it back on though, he's been without it for too long and we all know what he looks like underneath.*

*- yes, I know about Rey, but he lost his about 15 years ago and has been in it for the whole of his WWE career. Most people don't have a clue what he looks like, whereas we all know Kane's an ugly bugger.

Haha, that's true, I've seen Rey "unmasked" like 4/5 times but still don't really remember his face.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask   Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 7:43 pm

I've seen Mysterio unmasked before but I can't remember what he looks like.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask   Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:24 pm

He's a ugly wee bastard.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask   Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:07 am

Kane had hair attached to his mask, if you look at the first reveal in the match vs HHH he takes the mask off and the long hair comes with it
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask   Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:53 am

Here's the unmasked Rey...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask   Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask Empty

Back to top Go down

Kane Says He Misses Wearing The Mask
Page 1 of 1