Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Things that happened this week in the world of WWE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Country : Things that happened this week in the world of WWE England-1

Number of posts : 13076

Things that happened this week in the world of WWE Empty
PostSubject: Things that happened this week in the world of WWE   Things that happened this week in the world of WWE EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 9:41 pm

Bullet Club invaded Raw  oh no you didnt!

Miz got to lead the show. Miz had to do the heel thang in their match, but apart from no conchairto, it was just like watching Edge vs Cena. Apart from Roman isn't Cena, but it seems like they still want him to be more like him. I'd say the passion he showed against Cena was clearly dampened when faced with Miz, which is unfortunate. Is Miz really the guy they want to run with the torch? I hope so, he got passionate once again, and his character is much more compelling. As long as both feature heavily WWE should be okay on balance without Cena.

Mickie James stepped up when given her chance.

Dean Ambrose kept up his super babyface antics by challenging Braun Strowman. Also keeping up his utility player role.

Neville main evented Raw and everyone in the universe beat up Enzo Amore which obviously became a huge YouTube success

Last edited by Sexton Hardcastle on Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Things that happened this week in the world of WWE   Things that happened this week in the world of WWE EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 10:47 pm

Owens led the show. It really is his show now.
Sami Zayn hinted he might get a push one day by interrupting KO. (Think he might get destroyed in the main event still and the story warrants that imo)

I forgot Jinder was champion until it reminded me. He is getting zero reaction now.

Tag team hell in a cell

Handsome Rusev was presented the key to the city of Plovdiv. Aiden English sang the Bulgarian national anthem lol.

Sami got more screen time. He's the babyface star in waiting who wants to take on Owens alone.

James Ellsworth on a lead. JBL screaming you shouldn't keep a mutant on a leash from his sofa.

FASHION FILES RETURNS! ... next week Sad

Undertaker Gonged...

haha the crowd actually reacted a bit. Dolph got some heat this week.

GLORIOUS VS Nick Nemeth at HIAC (no need for character names now he is playing himself, the utter tool that he is)

Sami got some offence, a lot of offence. Nice Surprise considering they are building KO as a bit of a psycho. Think a win by TKO is coming still. Yep.

KO wanted to paralyse Sami, Shane tried to help but ran into the chair that was around Sami's neck.

Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Things that happened this week in the world of WWE   Things that happened this week in the world of WWE EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 7:02 pm

Think maybe it might be time for Neville to be removed from the cruiser division and have a mid card run with the IC Or US title
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Things that happened this week in the world of WWE   Things that happened this week in the world of WWE EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 4:06 pm

Kyle O'Reilly kicks an invading fan in the face... leading to this video of HHH and Mike Chioda resurfacing

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Things that happened this week in the world of WWE   Things that happened this week in the world of WWE EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 10:19 am

Raw

Kurt Angle comes out to apologise for #undersiege.
Stephanie McMahon Returns! And reaffirms that she’s a nasty bitch, but makes some good points about Shane’s character, like she did when he initially returned, sowing more seeds for a future full McMahon heel turn.

Kurt is now forced to fill the captain’s role for Survivor Series, and his job is on the line.

Frustrated faced Kurt sees Stephanie leave. Then bumps into Miz who instantly winds Kurt up even more leading to him cutting Miz off mid flow to book him in a match to defend the intercontinental championship against a mystery opponent. (The collective audience prays “not Jordan”)

Bayley has a match vs Foxy. But the crafty, crazy captain comes out in an airline captains outfit stomps around a bit and delivers some bad news (Fox is Even more awesome than usual) She’s too busy dressing up and doing miscellaneous captain’s duties to have a match so found a replacement

Nia Jax returns! beats Bayley and gets the nod from Fox as her first Raw team pick. Makes sense

As Nia and Fox look to exit some music hits...

Samoa Joe returns! Lol. The timing of that worked well, no chance for a blatant “who’s it going to be” type moment where fans chant who’s coming out. It wasn’t as big a deal as it could have been, but it kept the show moving fast.

“I’m a heel” promo. Bit pointless, he’s not been gone for that long, but he does it well. The Joe chants were strong, but he is obviously not here to pander to the crowds.

Send in the fodder. Hawkins, or Apollo... it’s Apollo. He and Titus get choked out.

Kurt Angle is ominously looking at his phone with a terrified look on his face again. Does he have a second illegitimate son? ...

Bliss tries to manipulate Kurt, cutting him off from responding which is funny as, then she mentions firing people on the women’s roster like... Mickie... and awkwardly says they should dig up Mae Young? She really said that. No time for shit tonight so Kurt books her in the main event to defend her title vs Mickie.

Swag city Asuka. The role of Emma tonight will be played by some local jobber. I imagine Vince saying “wait, you fired Emma? We were using her, damn it! I said fire Emmalina!”

Kurt goes b movie backstage with a walkie talkie “Quick. Alert everyone. Get help. They’re here. They're really, really here!”

They aren’t really here. It’s just the friendly neighbourhood beardyman, Daniel Bryan who is risking his own safety by sneaking in to Raw just to let Kurt know that he doesn’t give a shit about the rivalry and did not agree with Shane’s violent attack.

Just stay in the office and you’ll be safe... that is unless the lights go out, you fumble around to find the door is locked and then... you get chokeslammed to hell by Kane!!

Booker T, cold as ice... he deserved it

Actual match time. Balor vs Cesaro. He could do with some backup vs Cesaro with Sheamus lurking...  But after doing the job to Kane last week I imagine he will overcome the odds on his own.
“Ohhhhh Baby. Good god!” the out to in suplex returns.

The Commentary team seem surprised that a flying stomp to the back of the head would be more effective as a finish than one to the gut... ?

Did Kane just tombstone Balor on the stage so hard that it formed a giant crack... in the graphics. His power knows no dimensional bounds. (it may have just been a spooky! spider web, looking back lol)

Here come the Shield. It’s a fast paced show. Maybe writing more content than fits and overlapping some parts is a good way to keep people on their toes and interested... if some parts weren’t over produced this show would feel like really organic anarchy.

Kane vs Rollins. They are building Kane in to the big red machine for a showdown with Braun, so it’s okay that he destroyed Brian Danielson, Prince Devitt, Tyler Black and Jon Moxley in one night.

Miz smells something fishy backstage. It’s a big bag of garbage! Garbage. Like what Braun got crushed with. He can’t be back... can he? ... ha ha ha

“Ladies and gentlemen let me just refresh your minds as to why Braun Strowman was compacted in a garbage truck” they are happy to have this read out on live tv. Lol

Trick or street fight. Longest running US tv show, Cole remarks...

Who wants to walk with Elias? Jordan smashes his guitar up, upsetting The popular singer, even though he smashes them weekly.      

More backstage Miz. He’s leaving. But doesn’t leave because Kurt is scarier than Strowman.

Drew Gabba Gulak. Gulak is God. I love his promo style and timing.

Women’s title match. Won by a punch or forearm by a tiny tiny wrestler lol. Was she supposed to have her metal hand gear on or something for that spot?

Miz exits, but oh no... A garbage truck blocks the way. What the fuck am I watching? This is so fucking bad. Is it so bad it’s good? I don't know, I really don't know. I can see why Jimmy Jacobs got himself fired though.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that happened this week in the world of WWE   Things that happened this week in the world of WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Things that happened this week in the world of WWE
Page 1 of 1