Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

things that irritate you in wrestling right now.

Go down 
+7
Mackem
feяgie22
Hardcore Waffles
InvincibleIleak
Junior
Discopants
adingoatemybaby
11 posters
AuthorMessage
adingoatemybaby
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
adingoatemybaby

Country : things that irritate you in wrestling right now. Ireland

Number of posts : 103

things that irritate you in wrestling right now. Empty
PostSubject: things that irritate you in wrestling right now.   things that irritate you in wrestling right now. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:43 pm

ok one last rant then bed..

You have to wonder about this guy flairs, fur, etc.. yes John Morrison. .. god its awful stuff and I really wish he'd change it.

Also pity he's so poor on the mic. I think he needs a new set of clothes even just ditching the fur and a heel turn.

MVP also needs a heel turn and quick. He's one wrestler I always fast forward past any match he's in as he irritates the hell out of me.. Ballin.. seriously what the hell.

Bourne, Seriously stop fucking smiling you idiot. Yes your getting a push dont keep pushing that in our faces. You'll pale to insignificance soon enough.

Michael Cole you dont have to "and I quote" everytime you read an email it sounds ridiculous.

ps on the bright side and one good thing about Raw this week was sheamus thought his mic work was good.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Country : things that irritate you in wrestling right now. England-1

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: things that irritate you in wrestling right now.   things that irritate you in wrestling right now. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:59 pm

Think with Morrison he was designed with "heel" in mind, which worked for a while. His attire just screams out "CUNT" but with the face turn it stays the same, plus he has the charisma of a telephone book.

Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : things that irritate you in wrestling right now. Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: things that irritate you in wrestling right now.   things that irritate you in wrestling right now. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:01 pm

Hogan.
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: things that irritate you in wrestling right now.   things that irritate you in wrestling right now. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:07 pm

Most of TNA.

The crap booking of Swagger's title run, only to make him good after he drops it for some reason.

The fact that they seem to don't know what to do with the Nexus, and just keep beating the same guys up without any progression.

Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: things that irritate you in wrestling right now.   things that irritate you in wrestling right now. EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:22 am

John Morrison still getting time on the mic

Jeff Hardy and Shannon Moore's existance

Christian still not doing anything

Michael Cole saying "and I quote"

Cena trying to be funny

Wolfe jobbing STILL

Danielson being fired

Jerry Lawler as a brown nosing face
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: things that irritate you in wrestling right now.   things that irritate you in wrestling right now. EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:34 am

where its late i thought that said my wife still jobbing taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: things that irritate you in wrestling right now.   things that irritate you in wrestling right now. EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:30 am

A job of one kind or another Wink

ooh also

Shad and JTG get a match on PPV and I haven't seen them since. Maybe they're on Superstars, I don't watch that but they haven't been on SD for weeks
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: things that irritate you in wrestling right now.   things that irritate you in wrestling right now. EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:15 am

Hornswoogle not getting enough tv time.................

no cruserwieght title

How Khali gets defeatead by ziggler and says hell retuern to dominate and retuerns singing in a comedy sketch

email gm angle its worn thin already

nxt series 2

edge and id never thought id say that

cena using the same mayonise joke every other wekk FER FUCK SAKE DROP IT!

Essa rios not being snapped up

Orlando jordan not been seen in ages

Triple H not being able to squash any upcoming talent Rolling Eyes

Swagger copying angle

Dixie carters accent

Guest hosts

People bumming lay cool when there blates the beautifull people rip off

Ezekiel Jackson not even gettign a mention even if he is injured

R truth doing the same thing hes been doing for what 5 years now?

Making an angle one week then forgetting about it WWE are bay far the worst at this

Yoshi Tatsu winning a battle royal at mania then doing fuck all

Kozlov comedy

Zach Ryder involved in angle with Bourne now doing nothing

Beth phonexi being injured

Chavo being a laughing stock without cruserwight divison

Christian not higher up in card

Chris masters being used only spadorically as a tit dancer

Matt hardy;s 1034th promo where he shouts about his passion and him being immune to death

Jtg on and off the tv more than jeremy kyle tells someoen to put something on the end of it

Rey as world HEAVYWIEGHT champion

Finlay being on roster but doing fuck all

People calling edddie guerrero a ledgend but then have no problem calling his wife a cow or fat or a pig......

RVD being boring

Tna knockouts being poor for first time in years yet have two titles

The way TNA ssem to forget anything pre-hogan like so cal val interviewing jay lethal and ebing friendly....sonjay dutt anybody?

Don wests insane deals....ther too insane Rolling Eyes

rosie give me love or w/e on a big hd tv eurgh

Tomko has so much potential yet he doesnt give a shite

bar that fuck all
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : things that irritate you in wrestling right now. Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: things that irritate you in wrestling right now.   things that irritate you in wrestling right now. EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:13 am

Nothing irritates you.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: things that irritate you in wrestling right now.   things that irritate you in wrestling right now. EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:55 am

CM Punk's Beard (I no its part of the storyline bit it still irritates me. It gives me a rash when I kiss him).
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: things that irritate you in wrestling right now.   things that irritate you in wrestling right now. EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:56 am

Jack Swagger turning into a Kurt Angle rip-off for me too.

Big Show's continual heel / face turns. Just make your sodding mind up!

Guys getting pushes from absolutely nowhere - Swagger, Bourne... I always prefer a longer build, I think it works better in the long run.

Cena's promos.

The word 'Nexus', and the fact it's such a shite word WWE have to tell us all what it means.

MVP not being allowed to promo that often.

Shelton Benjamin being fired, and guys like Kozlov and Khali keeping their jobs.

Awesome Kong not signing for WWE.

Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: things that irritate you in wrestling right now.   things that irritate you in wrestling right now. EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:11 pm

Cena.

HHH.

ROH not being a bigger company.

TNA.

McGuinness not being champion of TNA.

Danielson not having a job in WWE.

Mark Henry still having a job after around 12 years of never having a good match.

Having no clue who the celebrity guest hosts are.

WWE's Gimmick PPVs.

CM Punk not being champion.

(from the looks of things) breaking up the SES

Swagger ripping off Angle in such a blatant way.

Laycool.

WWE Womens wrestling.

MVP still being a face.

Sheamus being shite but getting a push that may other people should have got
Back to top Go down
WillK2007
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
WillK2007

Location : California, MD Number of posts : 165 Favourite Wrestler : My favorite wrestler is Kurt Angle.

PostSubject: Re: things that irritate you in wrestling right now.   things that irritate you in wrestling right now. EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:59 pm

I saw a video with Paul Heyman earlier with he gave his thoughts on pro wrestling. His thoughts coincide with mine. The WWE is stale right now, because the last big star they created was John Cena. Since then, they seem to be stuck in a hole that they can't get out of. the TVPG thing doesn't help matters much, because it makes the product seem too unreal and gimmick based.

TNA has all the tools needed to be a real threat to the WWE empire, but they aren't. They have all the puzzle pieces, but can't seem to get them to fit together.

What I would do if I were WWE is deal away with TVPG and go back to TV14. Kids in today's society are being exposed t things A LOT sooner thsn they were 10-15 years ago. The WWE needs a reality based product with the right amount of entertainment mixed in. The matches themselves need to more resemble something that could ACTUALLY happen, even though most fans know they are scripted. This means a little more adult language and blood should be allowed at times. I am not suggesting a full revert back to the Attitude Era, but something a little close to it.

If I were TNA, I'd follow Eric Bischoff's model that he used to build WCW. I'd do away with most house shows and maybe cut back a few PPVs. I'd focus on producing a TV show that would make the fans want to tune each week to see what would happen. I'd put together a creative booking team that has its finger on the pulse of the fans and knows what they want, because WWE obviously doesn't have that any more. I'd take Impact live each week on Mondays to compete with Raw. Then, I'd market the hell out of the product to get as many viewers as possible. Once things even out and the company starts turning in a big profit, I'd build the PPvs and house shows back up.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: things that irritate you in wrestling right now.   things that irritate you in wrestling right now. EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:39 pm

I think TNA need to forget about WWE, stop trying to become their compeition straight away, it obviously doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
adingoatemybaby
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
adingoatemybaby

Country : things that irritate you in wrestling right now. Ireland

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: things that irritate you in wrestling right now.   things that irritate you in wrestling right now. EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:26 pm

Mackem nothing worse than a bit of beardrash... eh... ....oops, said to much.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: things that irritate you in wrestling right now.   things that irritate you in wrestling right now. EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:27 pm

taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
wfbud420
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
wfbud420

Country : things that irritate you in wrestling right now. UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Texas Number of posts : 147 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Eddie Guerrero, Ric Flair, Hulk/Hollywood Hogan, Undertaker, Mankind, Lex Luger, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, The Miz, Diesel, Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: things that irritate you in wrestling right now.   things that irritate you in wrestling right now. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:25 pm

What's up? What's up? What's up? What's up?

That's irritating.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: things that irritate you in wrestling right now.   things that irritate you in wrestling right now. EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:31 pm

AGREE
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: things that irritate you in wrestling right now.   things that irritate you in wrestling right now. Empty

Back to top Go down

things that irritate you in wrestling right now.
Page 1 of 1