Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Things in wrestling you hate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Things in wrestling you hate Empty
PostSubject: Things in wrestling you hate   Things in wrestling you hate EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 12:41 pm

Carrying on from the Undertaker / Yokozuna casket match in the top 10 thread, what things / matches / characters / events in wrestling do you hate the most?

I've always hated the Undertaker vs Mankind HIAC match. Yup, that one. It destroys all sense of realism for me - it's essentially a four spot match - off the cell, through the cell, drawing pins, Tombstone. The length of time it takes to go from spot 2 to spot 3 kills it, no psychology at all. What really tops it off is that Foley can take both falls and the drawing pins, but a short drop of around 2 feet on the tombstone is enough to beat him. I haven't watched this match in years, and have no intention of doing so again.

And Bobby Lashley. My loathing of him is as strong as ever.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Things in wrestling you hate   Things in wrestling you hate EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 3:42 pm

Women's wrestling.I don't think I've ever watched one all the way through beginning to end without skipping forward. Not in a sexist way either. I just find it hard to watch. I've tried but there is something about it that isn't right. The storylines are non existent - and the ones that are are unbelievable. I'm even going back to the Trisha stratus and Lita days.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Things in wrestling you hate   Things in wrestling you hate EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 11:53 am

one of my biggest hates is Bad Announcing it just ruins everything they talk about shit nothing to do with the match and don't call the match sometimes cos waffling on bout shit
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Things in wrestling you hate   Things in wrestling you hate EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 10:34 pm

Titus O'Niell - Heel/Face awful awful Garbage. Just fuck off. Not even as the butt of jokes is he worth any of anyone's time. In ring, out of ring, on the mic, standing still. Just shite. He is a fucking vacuum to all talent
He can't even get X-Pac heat
If Bobby Lashley had a stroke he'd still be more entertaining than Titus.

Following on from Bosch and bad anouncing, bad ring announcing. Otherwise known as JoJo. I don't know if she suffers from narcolepsy, but she falls asleep at least twice per announcement.

98% of this weeks Raw. It'slike Raw is in Hibernation before the Rumble, even with two huge name stars appearing. Did no one in charge or on roster think that HBK and Taker might want to be impressed by the current product in some way? Doubt they will look back at that show and think "I'm proud to have been involved with that one"
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Things in wrestling you hate   Things in wrestling you hate EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 11:05 pm

Add the relentless cuts to the crowd WWE suddenly seem to throw in. Always seems to be 6 year old kids over reacting to Ziggler or they film an adult who a split second earlier was doing something interesting and now just looks bored. They're even on the Top 10 moments on Raw.

They do my head in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things in wrestling you hate   Things in wrestling you hate Empty

Back to top Go down

Things in wrestling you hate
Page 1 of 1