Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread

Go down 
+3
boschbourne06
Mackem
Grecian
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread Empty
PostSubject: The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread   The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 7:52 pm

With the first Hall of Fame inductee being announced today, seemed like as good a time as any to start a Wrestlemania thread.

Sting is the first inductee - which I'm guessing means he's either now been retired by that neck injury, or he's got his final, massive Mania match against the Undertaker...
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread   The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:24 pm

I'm still praying for taker v sting. Ok it won't be a classic but the kid in me wants to see it.

HHH v reigns will happen. Only question is will it be for the title? I think it will be. Lesnar could face Sheamus and the League of Nations. The rock v Kevin owens would be good too. That's 3 main events (possible 4 I taker and sting happen) in a period where most of the top guys are injured.

New day v uso's for the tag team belts. A decent diva's match too. Match wise I think it will be an ok mania (nothing can be as bad as wm9 or wm11) even if storylines aren't the best.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread   The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 7:14 pm

so im thinking HHH wins the rumble as a surprise entrant after not being seen on tv since reigns beatdown, then WM Reigns will beat him and walk out of as champion. Im also think Y2j will face off against the new day with the usos.

Also the thinking Bray vs Lesnar just cos theyve been kept away for so long form each other but would love Wyatt to finally win a feud.

Not sure what Ambrose will do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread   The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:02 pm

Rumours are Leanar will face the whole wyatt family. Absolutely no point in that. If Lesnar wins the Wyatts may as well go home and not come back, even if it is Lesnar.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread   The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 6:54 pm

Read rumors today that Y2J will face Lesnar at mania but after Raw ending i think Wyatts vs him is what it will be also theyve been kept far apart until last Raw
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread   The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 6:55 pm

i think Wyatts will cost lensar the rumble still saying HHH will win it
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread   The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 7:35 pm

Wyatt family looked really legit on Raw, so hope they get a proper feud. Wyatts vs some Samoans with the Rock on promos would be better than just Brock v all. But if the family gets picked off and Bray can do what Taker couldn't at WM it would set him up for life as a character.

Jericho could reignite the hinted feud with Ambrose at any moment, I think he's really playing the red herring role in the main event spot
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread   The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm

Jericho just annoys me, I really wish he'd just sod off now.

Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread   The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 10:22 pm

Jericho as a face is like an embarrassing dad doing a Jack Black impression. The Rock allowed to bring it on Raw though ha.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread   The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 10:08 am

Do thought the rocks segment was quite cringeworthy. New day saved that part of the show.

On to mania. We have HHH V Reigns for the title. I think this could be the making of Roman reigns. Just make his promos and mic time shorter.

I think the uso's (possibly with the rock) v the new day. Rock isn't allowed to wrestle due to insurance purposes so that's the only way I can fit him in Wreatlemania.

It's runoured AJ Styles against Kevin Owens will happen. If they build it up right it could be a great fued. Regardless the match will be excellent. If it isn't styles then Sami Zayn will face owens. The back story is already there.

John Cena is Back in the gym. So wwe are expecting him back for mania. The undertaker will be looking for an opponent. Simple build up for this one. Cena sayng the only thing he hasn't done is defeat the undertaker. Face v face. A respect thing.

Still think we'll see ambrose v Jericho unless there is a battle royal or money in the bank match.

Then we have lesnar v the Wyatts / bray / strauman.

So wrestling wise a good show. It's the storyline build up that worries me. I blame the wwe network. No need to sell the PPV now so creative is lazy. I don't think it's that hard.

Reigns chasing the title again
Uso's chasing the tag team titles
Leanar out for revenge
Ambrose v Jericho re ignite war of words for the past
Owens v Zayn revenge
Owens v styles - Owens jealous of styles
John cena v undertaker a respect battle

Not the worst card in the world. Throw in a diva match. 7 solid matches. That's without the likes of the league of nation, Kastilo, ziggler, Neville, stardust, Titus o'neill etc
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread   The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 1:16 pm

perhaps A Sasha, Flair, Becky and Ronda Rousey face off

I thought the Rock played it perfectly Mack, THE highest grossing Hollywood star basically playing a parody of himself. New Day have a long way to go to get that level of ticket selling ability. Even if they do sometimes show glimpses of old school E+C
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread   The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 6:08 pm

New Day (and Big E specifically) are the greatest things on WWE TV at the moment. Loved the 'stay golden, pony boy' line from the Rumble!

Rumours floating around they're going with Taker vs Braun Strowman, I hope to God that's not what happens!

It's got to the point where I'm not too bothered with the creative when it comes to Mania. Last years build was utterly abysmal, but that turned into one of the best Manias of all time.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread   The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 7:43 pm

With all the rumoured match for WM it's not sounding great, then just have a look at the NXT Takeover: Dallas card.

Samoa Joe to be called up the night after Mania aswell.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread   The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 5:03 pm

Meltzer's saying Taker's Mania oppopnent isn't on the roster. Not sure if that just means main roster, or not signed to the WWE yet.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread   The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 3:25 am

Of its true then it rules out cena. I also assume it rules out sting (I thonk he's still under contract but on injured list)

Of NxT doesn't count the fin Balor and Samoa Joe are options.

Wouldn't mind it being Kurt angle, the rock or Jeff hardy

But knowing vince it will be hulk hogan
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread   The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 8:28 am

Jeff's resigned with TNA, so he's ruled out. The names I can think of that would be big enough for a Taker match at Mania would be...:

Batista (dunno if he's filming a movie or anything)

Hogan (not a chance, the playful racist!)

Goldberg (would probably do it for loads of money)

Sting (is pretty much dead after his Rollins match)

Kurt Angle (please! please! please!)

Rock and Austin would be pretty awesome too

And, just because I like throwing stupid ideas out - CM Punk?
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread   The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 1:31 pm

Bryan aswell fuck it.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread   The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 4:20 pm

Shawn Michaels might be worth a shout too, apparently got offered a load of money to go into the Rumble.

Knowing WWE, though, it'll end up being Rob Van Dam.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread   The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 7:10 pm

Austin and HBK will be there, but they need someone as the guest ref for the main event if it's Reigns (or Ambrose haha) to make a stand out moment. Obviously HHH losing and a legend holding up the winners arm would looks good on tv. Saw rumours of that being the Rock with Reigns, plus a guest ref to make Reigns look good the next day in the mainstream. Probably still get booed to shit though. Ambrose with Austin would get a great reaction, but I can't imagine them really doing that.

As for Taker. Is Sting genuinely fucked up?
Ryback was made to look like Goldberg recently, either as a red herring or to generate interest if he gets mentioned by crowds. I don't expect it was a coincidence to change his look, knowing how people react to Ryback anyway

doubt CM Punk will fight in UFC. Supposedly always worked injured in WWe and now UFC can't debut him due to injuries. He's either injury prone or knows he's too wrecked for combat. If he has a UFC fight it will be fixed Wink
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread   The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 1:29 pm

I don't know if Rock holding Reigns' hand up would work. They tried it at the Rumble last year, and if failed miserably. If they go down the special ref route, it'd have to be HBK, from a storyline perspective - why would Trips get a relative of Reigns to be the special ref? Maybe Austin as an outside enforcer or something?

Sting is done. I've read he's got the same spinal condition that made Edge and Austin retire. I think Taker vs Sting will never happen now.

I want Punk to fight in UFC, and get his arse handed to him. I've gone right off him, the self-righteous prick.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread   The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 10:48 pm

Yeah, I think they'd have the Rock in his corner and a ref that fits being in support of HHH and have them both hold Reigns hands up in the end. We know that is totally lame, and if HHH gets a say he'll know to lead people up that path but change it up.

I think they wanted Batista, but he walked out on HHH last time he was on tv, so god knows why that would have made sense

For some reason, even though I know Edge is fucked, it felt like they were teasing a Dudley, E+C and USO match. Maybe they'll just push Bubba off a ladder so USO's win. Probably Just the fact Dudleys won't use the furniture makes you know a TLC is coming sometime and E+C keep popping into videos and tag segments and Uso's are clearly supposed to be like the Hardy's. Most likely the wine and imagination running lol
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread   The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:08 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread   The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 11:12 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread   The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 12:49 am

will cena have any role at wm? not even an appearance in a backstage clip or something?
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread   The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 6:38 am

I think there will be a swerve. there is nothing to say Shane can't pick someone to fight for him - just like vince has. Step in john Cena. There is also the undertaker to think about. Since when did he become a member of the authority? Surely he'll have something to say about doing vinces dirty work.

I've always said cena will never turn heel, BUT... I think this is probably the best time for them to do it if he is ready for mania (which I think / hope he will be). I can't figure out exactly how to do it but it could be done. He could screw Shane and join the authority - which means he'd have to loose to undertaker. Better the devil you know type thing. He could just beat down the undertaker so bad and leave him a bloody mess. Next night on raw tell everyone that he does all he can each and every week to please the fans and gets booed out the arena where taker turns up 3-4 times a year and is the best thing since sliced bread.

Must admit a little bit of wee came out when I heard HERE COMES THE MONEY!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread   The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Road to Wrestlemania 32 thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next