Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Premiership Discussion Thread

Go down 
+19
Rocky2
Saint Jimmy
thegunman84
Sexton Hardcastle
podegarudo
InvincibleIleak
boschbourne06
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
Mat143(Mike hill)
Hardcore Waffles
Mackem
bazz23-v2 ®™
JacMan
the-gaffer
Perfect Jack
CoughSplutter
feяgie22
hodge13
Discopants
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:44 pm

swap him for benoit. Winning
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:50 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
who's your money on bazz?

I'm still saying Arsenal but considering how shite I've been predicting thing this season who knows?

I can't wait for this season to be over tbh, so we can get rid Rooney and rebuild.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:19 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
Sexton Hardcastle wrote:

I'm still saying Arsenal but considering how shite I've been predicting thing this season who knows?

I can't wait for this season to be over tbh, so we can get rid Rooney and rebuild.

Do you think Sir Alex will sell him? he's scored 6 in 6 league games or something? Fair enough he hasn't been at his best this season but a few times Fergie has played him down the left.

Carrick and Hargreeves to be sold. Couple of fringe plyers out on loan next season but I don't think he'll sell rooney.
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:30 pm

the question is, who would take him, because you would imagine fergie wouldnt want to sell him for less than torres was sold for, and there are only a few clubs in the world that would spend that sort of cash, madrid and possibly city are the only 2 teams that would want to buy him, i cant see fergie ever selling him to city, and do madrid really have that much cash to throw around, when they have higuain and benzema already, and tend to only play with 1 up top
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Mackem wrote:
bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
Sexton Hardcastle wrote:

Do you think Sir Alex will sell him? he's scored 6 in 6 league games or something? Fair enough he hasn't been at his best this season but a few times Fergie has played him down the left.

He has to, that's always been my argument and I think bazz's also. Beckham, Ronaldo, Rooney. No one man is bigger than the club. And Rooney has done way more wrong than those two. Matter of principle.

Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 Jens-Lehmann415

what do you make of crazy jens coming back btw bosch?

now all you need is vierra and henry back then you can have another crack at replacing them when they leave.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Mackem wrote:
bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
Sexton Hardcastle wrote:

Carrick and Hargreeves to be sold. Couple of fringe plyers out on loan next season but I don't think he'll sell rooney.

Like sexton said its the principle of it all. He might of scored a few goals recently, but he has done it with a face like thunder and clearly doesn't want to be their anymore.

Carrick signed a new deal last month I think so can't see him going.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:14 pm

tbh i think its a bit of a smart move as all our goalkeepers are injured apart from Almunia who will stay in goal so we needed cover im hoping though that he doesnt need to go in goal as i dont no what he's like now
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:53 pm

crazy? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Razz

we were probably better signing someone on the free lol
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:07 pm

yeah, doubt anyone would have ended up on loan to you tbh, he knows the place and if he is needed im sure he can still do better than a few
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:00 pm

yeah glad the rumours about James going on loan to you guys was false
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:22 am

was there rumours i didnt even no whilst he was in talks with Jens he should have seen about Given
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:46 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
was there rumours i didnt even no whilst he was in talks with Jens he should have seen about Given

Shay Givens still injured I think, plus City are hardly likely to lend him to a team 1 place above them in the league.
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:55 pm

yeah shay givens out for pretty much the rest of the season cos of his shoulder problem

hes a good keeper and everything, but are big clubs going to take a risk on him given his issues with his shoulder
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:59 pm

Bosch there were rumours that James would go to you until your situation was sorted/end of season, if there were any negotiations Millen probably would have tried to see if Wenger would return the favour next season with a couple of youngens or so i would hope
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:05 pm

FFS we're losing and its just kicked off
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Nice to see Shrek adding a bit of value for his summer transfer yesterday.

Unfortunately our pathetic media are at it again in calling for him to be banned for swearing. Rolling Eyes

How come you only ever hear about swearing in football when Wayne Rooney who is the one doing it??
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:57 pm

Totally agree with ya Bazz. Yes, he shouldn't be swearing down the camera but because its Rooney its all over the news.

And on a foot note, We were terrible today. No complaints what so ever with the performance. We are suffering from injuries atm. Michael Turner is back which is a good sign. Another leader type on the pitch and is a bit more calmer than cattermole.

Our remaining 6 of our 7 games we play are teams below us. This will be a very intresting few weeks.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:00 pm

its never picked up when you can hear/see players swearing at the ref etc and yet people bang on about a respect the ref campaign but its picked up when rooney scores?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:08 pm

Yep.

You know what the worst thing was? Match of the day, a highlights show, who could of......urrrm you know.....edited it out, actually showed it and then had a moan about it. Rolling Eyes

They obviously don't see the massive floor in their argument
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:09 pm

They didn't see the ceiling of it either.

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:38 am

to be fair, he shouldnt be swearing down the camera, and whilst i dont think he should get a ban, would a slap on the wrists and a fine which will equate to about 2 days pay really make him give a shit about what he had done

hopefully this new respect campaign should cut down on swearing, and make it at least a compulsary booking for anyone who uses language like that, i do agree with what paul robinson said on motd2, make it a red for anyone swearing at the ref, that will make them think before opening their gobs
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:13 pm

Players swear all the time and its clearly visible on TV, what he did was stupid but he has been singled out because of who he is.

The FA are a fucking joke.

Oh and, fuck off leak
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:01 pm

Rooney faces two match ban.

Fucking joke to be honest. Ashley Cole clear as day swears at Mike Riley a couple years back and if I re-call correctly he got fuck all for it. FA are beyond a joke to be honest.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premiership Discussion Thread   Premiership Discussion Thread - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Premiership Discussion Thread
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next