Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TNA Slammiversary 2009

Go down 
+4
thegunman84
bazz23-v2 ®™
the-gaffer
boschbourne06
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

TNA Slammiversary 2009 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:52 pm

I'm not sure its been 90 days yet
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:55 pm

I've just counted, he got released on the 3rd of April so thats 71 days he has been gone
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:06 pm

Quote :
The Palace of Auburn Hills, which can seat up to 25,000, was said to be set up for 7,900 for Sunday's TNA Slammiversary 7 PPV. Sources are saying that only 2,200 tickets were sold and they ended up with 4,000 in the building, which means many comps were given out. The company also did an estimated 150 in walk-up sales that afternoon.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:34 pm

Not really unusual for a TNA PPV. They try to book larger arenas for their big shows but frequently have to let people in for free so it doesn't look empty. I still reckon if they were to run that rumoured UK PPV, then they would get a sellout no problem.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:36 pm

I've been saying that for a while, if they really wanted to be a bit different they could do a lot more over here, it would get them over a lot more in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:02 am

Just watched Slammiversary and it was the best TNA ppv i've seen in a good while.The x-division KOTM match was match of the year, Daniels-Douglas was surprisingly good, didn't expect much from Angelina Love vs Tara match ended the exact same way all the Beautiful people matches. Taylor Wilde put on a great performance in the monsters ball match and the world title KOTM match was pretty googd, I didn't see Joe joining the MEM coming i couldn't believe it when Joe handed Angle the belt which makes me wonder what Taz will end up doing when he joins TNA if Angle is the advisor.
It took me a while to realise it was Angle when he was giving his backstage interview looks completly different with the hair and the beard for a second i actually thought it was Hernandez Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:19 pm

Reaper wrote:
Hernandez

wheres his mate gone to ?

and what about that scary women getting slamed on those tacks
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:39 pm

Don't know where LAX have gone to when they come back i'm guessing they'll feud with the Brittish invasion, i couldn't believe it when Taylor wilde slammed Daffney into the tacks standout holy shit moment of the night.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:51 pm

shes one scary lady lol didnt think she would get slammed in the tacks i said to my gf nah they wouldn't do that then shes laying in the tacks lol Dr stevie should wrestle abyss

btw i no Hernandezhad an operation but i dont no where the little one went to
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:28 pm

The little one?

His mate?

Jeezo taking th piss out o

His name is Homicide
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:56 pm

lol i couldn't remember his name where is he
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:05 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
shes one scary lady lol didnt think she would get slammed in the tacks i said to my gf nah they wouldn't do that then shes laying in the tacks lol Dr stevie should wrestle abyss

btw i no Hernandezhad an operation but i dont no where the little one went to
I was begging for Abyss to slam her into the tacks, but I guess that's just a step too far. At least she did end up in them, god I love Daffney, definitely my kind of girl.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:07 pm

grr very late on this one but...

First time TNA made me feel that excited and shocked feeling you get when a twist hits. Really was just watching along not that into the ppv really, dont know why it was sound (maybe not enough story conclusion/advancement for my liking across the whole of the show) but the ending made me sit up shocked lol.

Thing is it was shortly followed by Wait a minute, WTF! if angle was telling joe what to do etc, or if he was trying to join MEM for the past few weeks, why would the other members be super happy that they got demolished and come out to applaud the heel turn.

I thought if anything angle was sick with the oldies and wanted him and joe to break off into a better faction. Needs some explanation to why 1: MEM was happy to be destroyed 2: was kurt the advisor if so did he advise him to take out MEM? wtf lol

fine if they got him to join because he was killing them lol so if hes on side he wont hurt them anymore, but to go from destorying MEM to handing kurt the belt, id have thought only kurt was in on it.

tazz gonna be mad at joe for using his image though isnt he Wink lol clever swerve by tna though for once TAZZ needs to get on the show QUICK before everyone works out he'l end up against them lol
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:12 pm

thegunman84 wrote:

At least she did end up in them, god I love Daffney, definitely my kind of girl.

here here lol
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:25 pm

Yeah the heel turn is definitely confusing, a lot of questions are going to need answered on Impact this week. I just hope they do a good job of explaining things, not really got much faith in them doing that, but I'll wait and see. Russo is good at coming up with ideas like this sometimes, but he usually fucks things up when following on from it.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:42 pm

yeh, i cringed when MEM came onto the stage, adds unnecissary questions that need answering yet might go unanswered

hopefully they can follow through on this, because so far its been a good turn and twist
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:34 pm

I think its definitely leading to a mutiny, Sting is the leader but it looks like Kurt is making the decisions and even when celebrating the woman who Sting had banned where on the stage with the MEM celebrating, I can see Sting now side with AJ and whoever else is against the MEM
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:15 pm

you reckon angle will get morgan on board this week on impact?

now he has joe that leaves it open for like morgan and eric young (who obv wants things to work out for himself so would align with power)

I just hope it isnt ALL for a massive jeff win down the line, would rather it be used to really massively get over joe, morgan and young, maybe even have the younger guys and angle take out the old nash and steiner and booker down the line, cant see nash and steiner wanting too many more matches, they shouldnt be in the main event really so... and booker can turn face down the line.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:06 pm

Angle, Joe, Morgan and Eric Young actually would look like a pretty good group although with Joe you really expect him to be the guy in the main events and stuff, at least with the amount of push they give him he should be, I just can't see Angle playing second fiddle to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Slammiversary 2009
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2