Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TNA Slammiversary

Go down 
+4
clash
Ranbo
Junior
MaFish
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 3:14 am

So, Slamiversary is coming up, what do you think is the stand out match? Who do you think will win, the aftermath and anything else you want to discuss. Confirmed matches so far:

King of the Mountain match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship:
Samoa Joe (c) vs. Robert Roode vs. Booker T vs. Rhino vs. Christian Cage (w/Kevin Nash as Special Enforcer)
TNA X Division Championship:
Petey Williams (c) vs. Kaz
A.J. Styles vs. Kurt Angle
TNA World Tag Team Championship:
Latin American Exchange (Homicide and Hernandez) (with Salinas and Hector Guerrero) (c) vs. Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon)

Any more, post 'em up...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it look's like AJ/ Kurt is still on? With the recent neck injury it was debatable if this match was even gonna take place. Im looking forward to seeing how AJ's charecter evolve's from the bitch back to the guy that got me into TNA Wrestling. The match will no doubt be a good technical match, with actual wrestling.

The LAX/ 3D match, probably be a good match, 3D got major heat these day's, but I cant see them getting another tag run yet, and they seem to be getting more tag team's over, first MCMG's and the X Division, and Im expecting the same kind of deal from this with LAX going over them to retain. LAX and 3D are both still able to put on good matches.

Lil' Petey Pump vs. Kaz, not a fan of Kaz, cant see what other people see in him, and he didn't realy get over when he had his push. Petey, no doubt this Steiner gimmick has gotten over with the fan's and I would like to see Petey hold the title a while longer. No doubt be a good match, both very capable athlete's, be a few high spot's, and finnaly the X Title get's defended in a normal match... Rolling Eyes

KOTM, I can see Joe coming out on top, they made a big deal outta Joe getting the strap, both on TV and in real interveiw's with the wrestler's, booker's etc... So I cant see him dropping it yet. And I cant see any of the other's getting it either. Some will say Christian may come out on top, but I cant see a face/ face title change, not without some build up, we'll see over the next couple of week's. Booker, I can see him getting the belt, from the confrontation's between Joe and Booker over the past few week's, but again, I dont think Joe will lose his belt that quick. Rhyno and Rhoode, both just filler for the 3 main contender's. I can see Nash screwing Joe, and if Joe still retain's, lead up to a Nash/ Joe title match (you know it's gonna happen any way...).

Highlight's, KOTM and AJ/ Kurt. But all of the above have potential to be the highlight of the PPV.

Possible match, Kong vs a random fan, or the face knockout that save's one of those random fan's during an Impact show, for the Knockout belt...
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 12:24 pm

1) Yeah aj and Angle should be a good match with some great old style wrestling however i fear a run in could ruin the match Sad

2)Yeah LAX win all the way mate only had the straps since Sacrafice also Hernandez is a great wrestler who is underated i hope we see him fly a bit more Razz also the border cross .great finisher.

3) I disagree fish i think Petey Pump thing is stupid i preferd him as Make believe muscle. And i think Kaz isnt getting over with the crowd as he has no gimick really but once his improved those mick skills WWE are going to be crying in to thier pints that they never used him properly

4) Again at first i was real excited about this match as i have never seen one and i have managed to control myself not to watch worthys posts [thanks worthy ill watch them after] . And as for the Nash thing we said oon chatbox i think thatll happen after the match . I know he has no chance but i think Rhyno deserves iti really do .

5) As for this fan thing Sleep we know whos going to win please not at a ppv

6) The wedding obviously it wont go smoothley its pro-wrestling and i can see Sonjay turning heel . I wish Lethal had a match as well as he his a great wrestler and thier main reason why people should cross the line as it were .

Oh and you didnt get this from the next ppv discusiion did you Razz
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:14 pm

There is no next TNA PPV discussion thread up, that's why I made it.

That's Maple Leaf Muscle, as in the Canadian's favorite smokable Razz . Kaz having no gimmick is supose to get himself over with his ability, think Jeff Hardy, but no coke, think AJ, the Phenomenal gimmick was from his abilty to look good at what he does, Joe, a big Samoan dude kicking arse is his gimmick. Not much of a gimmick but it all come's out of what they do in the ring.

I fogot about the wedding tbh lol. Yeah, what's saying we're gonna see a bunch of snake's pop up and ruin the whole thing? Razz Im pretty sure we'l see the Guru turn heel, and maybe get rid of all this peace bollock's that he talk's about. Maybe rip off an old gimmick? How about Sonjay 'the Snake' Dutt? Lol. That's a joke BTW.

About LAX, both Homicide and Hernandez are great wrestler's in their own right, check out their ROH matches before they started tagging.

And I dont think AJ/ Kurt will be ruined by a run in. Will TNA let a big match like this end like that? I dont think so....
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:16 pm

yeah ive seen hernandez in roh he is awesome and there is a next ppv thread but this is not the next ppv ons is lol
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:19 pm

Yeah but you had BOTH WWE and TNA PPV's up the other week!

Just sticky this damn thread and shut the fuck up bitch! Razz

Side note: Homicide made a much bigger impact in ROH than Hernandez IMO. But both put on great matches... Hot Stuff Hernandez! lol!
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:20 pm

Yeah but then i decided to stick to one meh
Back to top Go down
Ranbo
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Ranbo

Number of posts : 220

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 6:48 am

i think TNA will sign a women wrestler
then put them in the crown
kong will pick her
and kong will lose
(WWE did this with santino)
Back to top Go down

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 2:15 pm

(my post from this thread on heel board)

I disagree with all of you guys on the Kevin Nash situation as your forgetting that Nash and Joe picked the 4 names for the qualifiers and one of them was supposed to be Nash, but Booker T angered him so much that he replaced Nash with Booker and Nash wasn't happy.

MY PREDICTION: Nash costs Joe and helps Booker win and Booker refers to himself as King of the mountain booker (or something as camp).

Remember that nobody has retained the title in a king of the mountain match and my money is on it staying that way, although I can see Joe winning it back not long after.
Back to top Go down
clash
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania

Number of posts : 1

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:33 pm

expect aj to be champ within a year, think angle will majorly put him over in an epic match.

sonjay will come out with damien, he will bite machismo, and sonjay and val will get married. true story.

petey pump retain after interence from poppa pump.
Back to top Go down
reddevil03
reddevil03

Number of posts : 24

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 11:20 pm

My prediction is:

King of the Mountain match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship:
Kevin Nash

TNA X Division Championship:
Petey Williams

A.J. Styles vs. Kurt Angle/ winner: AJ styles

TNA World Tag Team Championship:
Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon)
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 2:36 pm

Kevin Nash is not booked as a participant in KOTM. He's just the enforcer, expect him to throw some folk into the cage's or something but that's it.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:33 pm

yEAH BUT A NASH / JOE FUED IS A DEAD CERT FOR FUTURE [sorry caps]
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:41 pm

Yeah but that dont change that Nash cannot win something he's not booked into does it? Rolling Eyes If you read back I even say that my self that Nash Joe is inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:46 pm

Yeah but i never said that he could win it Razz lighten up not my fault ONS was spoiled i cant mod from college
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 4:07 pm

I was refering to the other guy (sorry, your post is on the last page, and, ya know... Razz ) who said Nash was going to win.
Back to top Go down
reddevil03
reddevil03

Number of posts : 24

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 12:17 am

I think young lil petey pump is a gr8 star for the future, he shud come 2 wwe in d future and im really lukkin forward to his match I think he will win and do very well in the near future.
Back to top Go down
millar08

Number of posts : 2

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 6:34 pm

i think christian cage is going to take the strap with big kev costing joe he title
Back to top Go down
pathhh
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
pathhh

Number of posts : 483 Favourite Wrestler : Orton/Goldberg

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 7:59 pm

Yeah I love petey pumps as well
Back to top Go down
Ranbo
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Ranbo

Number of posts : 220

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 7:14 pm

For the first time ever in "iMPACT!" history, there will be a special X Division "King Of The Mountain" match with the winner receiving a shot at the TNA World Heavyweight Championship on the next "iMPACT!" after Slammiversary! Thursday's bout will be held under the same rules as the King Of The Mountain set to main event Slammiversary and will feature Chris Sabin vs. Curry Man vs. Kaz vs. Jimmy Rave vs. Johnny Devine. Whoever is able to climb the ladder and hang the red X will not only win the X Division King Of The Mountain bout but will earn a shot at the World Title!
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 8:06 pm

cheers for the spoiler GRRRR i dint fucking want to know i shall get revenge
Back to top Go down

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 11:25 am

reddevil03 wrote:
I think young lil petey pump is a gr8 star for the future, he shud come 2 wwe in d future and im really lukkin forward to his match I think he will win and do very well in the near future.

I hope not for one simple reason.... THE CANADIAN DESTROYER!!

I love that move and if he came to WWE then we will no longer see it as there is no way that WWE will let him use that move and also I can't see many WWE wrestlers selling it too.
Back to top Go down
KentWrestlingLegend
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion

Location : Kent Number of posts : 774 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton, LAX

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 11:03 am

tbh i wouldnt but this ppv. but as i live in uk i can watch it for free anyway. i think aj v angle will be phenomenal (no pun intended) and looking forward to kotm. however i think the whole wedding thing will suck.
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 2:40 pm

I disagree about the wedding, dont get me wrong it isn't why I'l be watching, but over the past few month's Ive been on the edge of my seat wondering when the Guru will turn on Black Machismo, because we all knew it is going to happen. It will be good seeing the aftermath caused from this ruined wedding angle.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 2:42 pm

Oh and dont forget cocbware will be there Very Happy . You see thats the problem i can watch it on wednesday on bravo for free but by then id of found out results and i cant wait so knowing me ill watch sao or yousportz next day.
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 2:46 pm

Il have a go watching a live stream innit lol. Yeah the Snake's gonna be there too Very Happy Weren't it the Snake who ruined Macho's wedding all those year's ago? Should be fun...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Slammiversary
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next