Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TNA Slammiversary 2009

Go down 
+4
thegunman84
bazz23-v2 ®™
the-gaffer
boschbourne06
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

TNA Slammiversary 2009 Empty
PostSubject: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:46 am

if you haven't seen it you need to unbelievable PPV im going to say something that might get people mad at me but remember its my opinion i enjoyed this alot more than i did wrestlemania 25 i enjoyed every match bar one love vs tara the main event was very good really enjoyed it i must say i completely fell for it i thought Joe was about to win the title i didn't expect him handing the title to Kurt i didn't see Samoa Joe turning heel to help Kurt win the title but thats what made the match even better im looking forward to see a heel Joe i think Joes a great wrestler and cant wait to see his heel work im going to say Joe reason will be the secret person he getting advice off (Taz) told Joe to do this as it was for the best for his career by learning from the best
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:55 am

Taz has been a complete red herring in my opinion, the person Joe has been getting advice from will be shown to be Kurt Angle
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:01 am

i never thought of that those slams he done at lockdown could relate to Kurt to great shout gaffer/Kay fabe
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:08 pm

Tazz vs Angle = Tazz's WWF debut
Tazz vs Angle = Tazz's TNA debut
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:25 pm

Are you suggesting that TNA would just rip off the WWF/E?

tum de tum
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:31 pm

Certainly not how very dare you. taking th piss out o

Slammiversary is the first bit of wrestling Iv sat down and watched for months and months, I thought it was ok nothing to brilliant. I think that might have something to do with the clusterfuck that is king of the mountain matches, why they continue to over complicate thing so much is beyond me
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:43 pm

I've never understood the King of the Mountain match, in order to win the belt you need to hang it on a hook, it makes no sense what so ever, at least in a ladder match the point is far more logical, its hanging their and the first one to get their hands on it wins it
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:39 pm

Just finished watching this, really fucking good PPV. Two excellent KOTM matches, I know they're not to everyone's taste but it is a gimmick match that I do really enjoy. The Monsters Ball and Tag Title matches were both good, and even Daniels vs Shane Douglas was surprisingly good. Without a doubt TNAs best PPV of the year so far, and only just falls short of being my favourite PPV by any company.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:50 pm

What did you think of the turn?

I know your a Joe fan, didn't like it one bit, don't get me wrong, I've been saying for a while he would be good for the MEM simply because he is young, fresh, a world champion and not a usual main eventer so he would fit in that sense, however I thought doing it in the manor he dd made him look very weak
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Yeah it wasn't the best way of doing things, made it look like he was perfectly happy to play second fiddle to Angle. Still it was a good swerve as I definitely didn't see it coming, and I'll reserve judgement on things til after this weeks impact, when we hopefully get an explanation.

Like you I'm assuming that it was Kurt who had been giving Joe advice, although why he would order Joe to basically annihilate all the members of the MEM I don't know. Got a feeling it could possibly be Sting giving the advice, and he was basically getting Joe to beat some repect into the other MEM members.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:50 pm

I'm guessing that since Kurt lost the leadership of the MEM and didn't really have much back up when Sting took control he might be looking to get revenge although the Sting idea could work, however Sting wasn't out their with the rest celebrating, I doubt Sting in his role would champion the way Angle won the title
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:57 pm

Yeah I'm just wondering if maybe Sting was deliberately staying in the shadows rather than joining the rest. If Angle is Joe's advisor, then it must be for some other reason than revenge on Sting for becoming the leader of the MEM, as the advisor angle started a month or two before Sting took control, but I do agree that Angle is the most likely candidate. Hopefully it is revealed on Thursday, and they don't drag it out.

Was just thinking, with Joe joining the MEM being the plan all along, maybe that explains why he was attacking them with a rubber knife, since he didn't really want to hurt them.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:24 pm

I'm just gutted that it looks like we wont here Steiner shout "fat bastad" ever again

Typo was intentional
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:33 pm

taking th piss out o
Yeah that was always pretty funny. I'm sure Steiner will come up with something else, he's gold on the mic, mostly because of the botches.
Back to top Go down
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

Location : Malvern Number of posts : 608 Favourite Wrestler : WWE:Jack Swagger
TNA: Jay Lethal
All Time: Shawn Michaels/The Rock

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:19 pm

Does no-one think that this is a cop out of sorts from TNA,As I was sure Lashley would be used in the Role I imagine Joe will now take so don't think we'll see lashley anytime soon.

And,No Eric Young match?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:20 pm

Joe is clearly the back up plan for Lashley, Lashley will probably just be consigned to TNA history now although I have no doubt they would want him to make a few appearances
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:52 pm

I'm not so sure if Joe is being used as a backup for Lashley. While Lashley certainly would have been in the MEM, I also feel that the direction of Joe's character has been set for quite a while now. I would say that if Matt Morgan eventually joins the MEM, then he is probably taking the place that was earmarked for Lashley.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:15 pm

Don't think so, I would agree that Joe's path has been maped out but its not been maped out in any clear direction
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Lashley was showen in the promo video for bound for glory so i think lashley will sign by then im not fussed as being a fan of Joe i want to see how he will fit in as part of the MEM and as a heel also when you watch Joe's interview before you can actually see he drops hints that he's going to help Kurt by saying Kurt We'll become the most powerful force in TNA but at the time you think he means AJ and Him also hope to see Joe Vs AJ

Mat143(Mike hill) there was a dark Eric Young match him and rhino teamed up not sure who they faced but EY walked out on rhino
Back to top Go down
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:37 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
Mat143(Mike hill) there was a dark Eric Young match him and rhino teamed up not sure who they faced but EY walked out on rhino

Well that's shit.I'm a big fan of young's,think he is vastly underated and I thought this Heel Turn would actually give him a lease of life but one brawl with JJ and he's in dark match with Rhino as a tag partner,Who's a face.Hopefully they do let him feud with JJ.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:42 pm

i thought Jarrett would win the title defend against Foley then go up against Young i think the way they went is miles better though
Back to top Go down
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:47 pm

Surely would of made more sense for him to interfere in the KOTM match if Jarrett wasn't set to win it.
Back to top Go down
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:11 pm

what about all this crap about Tazz? Maybe TNA was just doing what wwe did with the fake hype to make what actually happened more shocking.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:14 pm

Reading reports yesterday it looks like Taz could be on his way to TNA soon, he had a 90 day no compete clause
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:33 pm

i swear its been longer than 90 days , what happened to burke joining TNA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary 2009   TNA Slammiversary 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Slammiversary 2009
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next