Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Slammiversary

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Slammiversary   Slammiversary EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:32 pm

I'm in the middle of watching it and have just seen the AJ Styles v Bully Ray match, it was absolutely brilliant. It showcased exactly what AJ can do and it was against an opponent much bigger and less athletic than him. His Pele kicks were amazing as was his elbow from the girder but by far my favorite moment was his 450 springboard! Unbelievable! And what do TNA do? Book a fucking stupid finish, AJ was up and therefore had broken the count on his so how can Bully Ray win?! Also, throughout the match Bully Ray kept interrupting the count yet the referee kept counting! Are TNA's rules different to WWE's?!? Ridiculous and it ruined a really good match
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slammiversary   Slammiversary EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Does it really suprise you, with TNA ruining something good.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slammiversary   Slammiversary EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:31 pm

I agree, that was match of the night until they did that stupid ending!!

Seriously a weak Bully Ray who was on a table and just had someone dive off a scaffolding onto them manages to kick AJ Styles off him and into a wall... WTF?

This is worse than the Cena vs Miz I quit match a while back where after getting beaten up all the way through the match, he just gets up like nothings happened and wins.

I know it's fake, but come on WWE and TNA, atleast male it look real by selling the beatings they took because Bully Ray was in no state to be able to do a kick so powerful it'll put AJ through the wall and after all Cena been through he wouldn't be able to run after Miz and lock in an STF.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slammiversary   Slammiversary EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:29 pm

aj wasnt up he was wobbling about like a twat, i'm guessing he was supposed to have one hand down but forgot after such a long match. The kick was desperation more a shove with his leg. People over analysing again i'd say. Enjoy a class match and shut it lol. AJ Proved himself to me, cunt can take a beating and still perform at top level. Was giving his own fair share of bumps too. I'm glad ray has been given a bit of a run because he's showing people how to make shit look physical and how to tell a story with a match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slammiversary   Slammiversary Empty

Back to top Go down

Slammiversary
Page 1 of 1