Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Feuds you want to see

Go down 
+5
boschbourne06
Mat143(Mike hill)
the-gaffer
macclads
C4lum
9 posters
AuthorMessage
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

Feuds you want to see Empty
PostSubject: Feuds you want to see   Feuds you want to see EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:09 pm

What feuds/storylines would you love to see take place in the future for whatever reason.

I'll start off with what would hopefully get John Morrison over as a main event heel

John Morrison v HBK

Saw a bit of a taster of these guys working together when a sort of DX v MnM thing was going down, thought they worked brilliantly together, Morrison can deliver a superkick as well as anyone including Shawn himself

Alot of people including me think Morrison is alot like HBK, and possibly the future of the company, when he does eventually break away from the Miz i think this would be the feud to send him in the right direction, great promos and great matches, what more could you want.

wont go into to much detail with the rest but...

Edge v Christian v J Hardy v M Hardy - something similar could be on the way with edge and hardy and christian n jeff, but with all four guys competing for the title would be fantastic stuff, always enjoyed watching theese guys work together in the past and have enjoyed whats going on now more than anything else right now

Priceless v Brothers of destruction

The reason being for this, is that i still dont think Cody and Ted arn't over enough as heels with the vast majority, going over two massive fan favourites like kane and taker would surely make them recognized as serious players on RAW, following Orton around wont get them that far in the future
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you want to see   Feuds you want to see EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:48 pm

Ones I'd like:

Christian v Jericho
For me SD is the easy option for a Christian return. Give me a RAW return and feuds with Jericho, HBK, Orton, Cena etc

Scotty Goldman v Jericho
They're in different leagues at the moment but it would be a great mic battle between these two.

Orton v HHH
Mainly because at the moment even Trips couldn't stop the Orton juggernaut size push

Evan Bourne v Senshi/Low Ki/Whatever he's bloody called now
Cruiserweight action at its best
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you want to see   Feuds you want to see EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:17 am

I think Priceless are over, remember they won the tag titles from John Cena and Batista, probably the two biggest ubber faces in the business

Punk vs Rey
Jericho vs The Undertaker
Jericho vs Christian Cage
Christian Cage vs Edge
Christian Cage vs Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels vs Edge
Chris Jericho vs Edge
Shelton Benjamin vs THE Brian Kendrick
Morrison and Miz vs Colons
MVP vs Christian Cage
MVP vs Chris Jericho
CM Punk vs Ted Di Biase
CM Punk vs THE Brian Kendrick
Scotty Goldman vs THE Brian Kendrick
Jack Swagger vs The Undertaker
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

Location : Malvern Number of posts : 608 Favourite Wrestler : WWE:Jack Swagger
TNA: Jay Lethal
All Time: Shawn Michaels/The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you want to see   Feuds you want to see EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:08 pm

Ted Di Biase-Randy orton (eventually)
Jack Swagger-MVP
Goldman-Miz
Santino-Goldman
Punk-Rey(Punk as heel)
Jericho-Christian
Jericho-Edge
Michaels-HHH
Undertaker-Kane
Rhodes-Regal
Canadian bulldogs-Priceless
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you want to see   Feuds you want to see EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:23 pm

Jericho Vs RVD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you want to see   Feuds you want to see EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:38 pm

i actually forgot about that gaff my bad, maybe a win over a recognised tag team wouldnt do them much harm, especially if it evolved into a feud for a month or 2
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
Doomhammer

Number of posts : 329

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you want to see   Feuds you want to see EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:19 am

Prine Justice Brotherhood vs Brothers of Destruction
Back to top Go down
JohnReid1
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you want to see   Feuds you want to see EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:51 pm

I would like to see Edge v Christian v Matt v Jeff but in Ladder Match what a wrestlemania Match that would be.

Kane v Taker feud would be nice to see again just because they have good chemistry together
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you want to see   Feuds you want to see EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:14 pm

No way, kane v Undertaker should never happen again for me, would be repetitvley boring, sometimes a repeat of feuds can be ok but not them
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you want to see   Feuds you want to see EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:09 am

totally agree, its like yet another DX 'one night only' reunion. Except the one night comes back every other RAW 3 hour special.

No more Kane/Taker reunions, no more DX, no more bloody Austin appearances stunnering a random heel to sell tickets. Stop feckin tarnishing good memories and turning it into what George feckin Lucas did with Star Wars.
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you want to see   Feuds you want to see EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:07 am

here here
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you want to see   Feuds you want to see EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:40 pm

Jericho (face) vs Edge (heel)
Cena (face) vs Undertaker (heel)

Jericho (face) vs Orton (heel) (a proper feud this time, not the crappy 4 week one they had when Jericho returned in November 07)

CM Punk (heel) vs Undertaker (face)
MVP (face) vs Mr Kennedy (heel)
Shelton Benjamin (face) vs John Morrison (heel)
Shawn Michaels (face) vs Edge (heel)
CM Punk (heel) vs Cena (face)
Kofi Kingston (face) vs Evan Bourne (face)
The Brian Kendrick (heel) vs Evan Bourne (face)
Shelton Benjamin (heel) vs Kofi (face)
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you want to see   Feuds you want to see EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:51 pm

Undertaker and Jericho would be immense, with Jericho as the heel and Taker as his usual self.

I just reckon they could cook up a fantastic storyline and pull off some incredible matches, gimmicky ones (ladder, HIAC) plus brilliant normal matches.

I reckon Taker has just enough left to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feuds you want to see   Feuds you want to see Empty

Back to top Go down

Feuds you want to see
Page 1 of 1