Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Post Mania Feuds.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Post Mania Feuds. Empty
PostSubject: Post Mania Feuds.   Post Mania Feuds. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:42 pm

A simple start point for various discussion

1: Who do you predict will be feuding and for what reason or goal?

2: Who would you like to see feuding and why?

I was thinking this week, as The Shield failed to take out Taker that maybe they would target HHH as he is advertised for Smackdown this week. We have to remember that Heyman ran The Shield, despite denial, and to first target Taker after he defeated his other client Punk ties into this. So going after Trips would make sense for the same reason. Heyman is representing 3 of the biggest forces in WWE right now, so it could be soon we see a bigger storyline developing.

I have a feeling that Booker T may either turn heel and use Henry as his main enforcer or actually get attacked by Henry as the first Hall of Famer to be inducted to the HoP. Leading to Booker T having one more match.

Those are a few thing I think could happen, but I'd love to see The Shield storyline develop by targeting the huge names again. I'd also like for Brock to go after Taker for a PPV match, as Taker could handle a loss before vanishing until next year.
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

Post Mania Feuds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Mania Feuds.   Post Mania Feuds. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:12 pm

The most obvious ones to me at the moment are Cena vs Ryback (although I don't see how Ryback can be a creditable contender to the title when he hasn't had a single win on PPV yet) and The Shield vs Undertaker, Kane and Daniel Bryan.

I don't know what they'll do with Brock. It depends a bit on how many dates he's working now. I do wonder whether they'll extend his feud with Triple H and maybe have a final match at Extreme Rules.

As for the rest: I assume Big Show will feud with Sheamus and/or Orton and Del Rio will switch to feuding with Ziggler, possibly with Swagger in there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Post Mania Feuds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Mania Feuds.   Post Mania Feuds. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:25 pm

I get the feeling with the Big Show feud, it will soley to turn either Orton or Sheamus, who would then feud with eachother, with Show moving on to something else prety sharpish. There wasn't a finish to the Sheamus and Orton match (although Sheamus surely won by DQ being the first one punched) This will lead to a three way, as they will say neither won, then in that three way, the fact Big Show is their enemy will no doubt be forgotten by the end, with either Orton or Sheamus fighting to be the one to pin Show, which will spark an argument. So very TNA.

I'm not so sure the Undertaker will be involved in a tag feud after going 21-0, it's not on the same par standing on the apron with the comedy tag team. I think it's simply a tease, to set up Heyman involvement for revenge from his Mania 0-2. I'm not even sure Kane and Bryan will last for much longer. Bryan I'd think will end up going for the WHC this year.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Post Mania Feuds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Mania Feuds.   Post Mania Feuds. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:23 pm

Going by Raw, Orton's turning heel - he was using heelish moves (haven't seen him bust out a headlock in months), and mannerisms, although that could have been him stropping at the crowd.

I think he'll feud with Sheamus, Ryback vs Cena looks pretty much nailed on, ADR vs Dolph for a while...

be interesting to see what they do with Punk. He's the top heel, but has no top face to feud with that I can think of - unless he faces Bryan again.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Post Mania Feuds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Mania Feuds.   Post Mania Feuds. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:43 pm

I'd like to see Dolph v Bryan. I'd also like to see Mark Henry in a fued but doubt that will happen as I believe he's injured.

I'd like to see those godwin type guys from NxT brought up to the main roster and hold tag team belts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post Mania Feuds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Mania Feuds.   Post Mania Feuds. Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Mania Feuds.
Page 1 of 1