Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Feuds - Who and How?

Go down 
+3
Grecian
Reaper
Keeno125
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Keeno125
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Keeno125

Location : Scotland Number of posts : 287 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Cm Punk
Christian
Randy Orton

Feuds - Who and How? Empty
PostSubject: Feuds - Who and How?   Feuds - Who and How? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:44 pm

For the past while we've all been talking about how there have been no really good in depth Storylines in the WWE. I agree that the Feuds aren't as good as they could be and that's down to a lot of Bad Booking.

I've been a member of this Forum for a while now, and i think that the general knowledge that the majority of the members have is good, and the idea's and opinions are something that I respect. So i think this thread could be used to show what Feuds we would have with the current Rosters that WWE have or what you think WWE should have done with Recent Feuds ie Cena - Orton, DX - Legacy. And also to discuss with the rest of the forum what you're favourite storylines have been within the last year or two. And also how you think the upcoming Feuds should take place ie Batista's new heel turn and Ted Dibiase's long awaited face turn.

I think it might have been Kayfabe earlier on that was talking about Batista's heel turn and how he thinks that Batista should be a typical old school bully and just completely destroy smaller opposition but shy away from the big fights. I totally agree with this and think that the stronger but more cowardly Batista is made to look the better, also please keep him off the Mic. He does suck.

I think that in the near future one of Dx should turn heel, and build it into a massive rivalry, i think it could totally work and either Shaun or HHH could easily play the role of strong babyface or major heel. In my opinion i think Triple H as a heel was fantastic and against somebody who is as over with the crowd as Michaels could really develop into a epic storyline.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Feuds - Who and How?   Feuds - Who and How? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:53 pm

Edge vs Cena was a great rivalry, it almost felt as if there was genuine hatred between the two and the matches were top quality aswell and whenever they go back to that feud it never really gets stale IMO.

In the Dx rivalry, I'd actually prefer to see Michaels turn heel, I think Shawn is a brilliant heel, he hasn't been a heel for a long time, we saw a glimpse of a heel HBK in 2005 during his rivalry with Hogan ( His promo in Montreal was the best heel promo of all time) and we've already seen Heel HHH vs face Michaels so Michaels playing the heel could make it really interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Keeno125
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Keeno125

Cm Punk
Christian
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Feuds - Who and How?   Feuds - Who and How? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:07 pm

Yeah i was thinking that Shaun really hasn't been heel for a long time. And agreed that the montreal promo was excellent and they could even include Bret Hart in the storyline if Michaels was the heel, although i'm not to sure they could ever work together, even if it's just the same storyline.

And i loved the Edge Vs Cena aswell, the summer of last years rivarly was excellent and they put on a lot of great matches. But if Edge returned within the start of next year what kind of program would you include him in and would it be Cena you had him feuding with, because if he's returning as a supposed face then unless Cena does turn heel, which i don't think will be as soon as that. I don't think a Face v Face program would work with them too.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Feuds - Who and How?   Feuds - Who and How? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:22 pm

When Edge returns I'd say he'll start a feud with Christian leading to a match at Wrestlemania, Edge returns at the Rumble and eliminates Christian, Christian gets back in the ring and eliminates Edge, Christian then assaults edge while shouting "I'm better than you!" Christian then says on SD that he is the better brother, he carried Edge and Christian and he should be a 9 time world champion not Edge.
Back to top Go down
Keeno125
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Keeno125

Cm Punk
Christian
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Feuds - Who and How?   Feuds - Who and How? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:31 pm

Hmm, i hadn't really though of the option of having Christian as a heel. I know that he can play the role well. But as long as he is on Ecw he will remain a face, and if you take him away from Ecw, who do they have?
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Feuds - Who and How?   Feuds - Who and How? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:01 am

I'd like to see Shelton pushed towards the ECW title and possibly move R-Truth over to see how he does leading a show.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Feuds - Who and How?   Feuds - Who and How? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:15 am

Shelton, I'd give him a manager. He's just so bland on the mic, and needs someone who can do the talking for him. Coachman would have been spot-on for him - Shelton has the talent, I'd tweak his gimmick from being the Gold Standard (and get rid of the fuck-awful hairstyle), shave him bald and give him a feud with Jack Swagger, based on who the better wrestler is. I reckon those two could put on some cracking matches, both have amateur backgrounds - Swagger is like a lot of mid-carders on Raw, he needs a feud of some importance to boost him as he's just floundering in the mid-card, Shelton's not done anything of note since he dropped the US title.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Roode
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
Bobby Roode

Number of posts : 328 Favourite Wrestler : Robert Roode and James Storm. Braden Walker.

PostSubject: Re: Feuds - Who and How?   Feuds - Who and How? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:20 am

I'm fueding with Johncenamanutd on 606. He is a total WWE fanboy. I don't think Kay Fabe likes him either.
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Feuds - Who and How?   Feuds - Who and How? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:13 pm

Would be great to see a Christian/Edge feud when Edge returns. Maybe not straight away as I think they'll have him feud with Jericho on his return but would be good to watch.

Again I'd like to see another HBK heel run. I've always thought he was much better as a heel. I absolutely loved it when he superkicked Jannetty through the Barberglass window. Quite possibly the best thing that Beefcake was ever involved with lol!
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Feuds - Who and How?   Feuds - Who and How? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:25 pm

i would love to see:

Orton vs Edge - never really done after split of RatedRKO so i think it could be interesting to explore

Fueds for Christian:

Orton
Edge
Jericho
Undertaker
Bastista
Swagger (technically i think this could be a top match)

Christian vs Edge - like things said above really
Christian vs Jericho - not really done for the new generation of spectators, if a base for fued can be found it would be brilliant

Swagger vs Kurt Angle (if he returns)

just to mention a few potential fueds
Back to top Go down
jonnykyle1
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
jonnykyle1

Number of posts : 41 Favourite Wrestler : Bret Hart

PostSubject: Re: Feuds - Who and How?   Feuds - Who and How? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:35 pm

Im Interested to see the Bastista and rey fued.... im waiting for a ted dibiase or cody rhodes vs randy orton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feuds - Who and How?   Feuds - Who and How? Empty

Back to top Go down

Feuds - Who and How?
Page 1 of 1