Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

After the draft, feuds of tomorrow. ( Possible spoilers.)

Go down 
+8
balding85
klaus494
thiel619
Derty Sket
Junior
mrfredthebob
Discopants
MarkI1
12 posters
AuthorMessage
MarkI1
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania

Country : After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) Scotland-2

After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) Empty
PostSubject: After the draft, feuds of tomorrow. ( Possible spoilers.)   After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:36 am

OK, so what feuds are you now looking forward to, given the changes in the draft? I want to see a CM Punk/Y2J rivalry over the IC title. Reckon that'd throw up a couple of decent spots, and BAtista/Cena hasn't been done to death yet, for whatever title Raw ends up with after the weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spitroastjerry

PostSubject: Re: After the draft, feuds of tomorrow. ( Possible spoilers.)   After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 2:46 pm

Batista vs Cena are you fucking retarded
That would be the most boring match everrrrr (part from Batista vs Khali)
Batista pretty poor on the mic too so the Cena, Batista idea goes out of the window!

And Y2J vs Punk WTF?!
Punk has a world title shot dumass maybe a while int he future but come on those ideas were poor

Triple H vs Taker is gonna be good and im looking forward to that!
Kennedy sv MVP two good wrestlers and great on the mic
And theres loads more..
Back to top Go down
MarkI1
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania

Country : After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) Scotland-2

PostSubject: Re: After the draft, feuds of tomorrow. ( Possible spoilers.)   After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 3:12 pm

Yeah, I know Punk has a world title shot, but do you honestly think he'll actually win it on Raw? And yeah, Cena/Batista would be poor, but as I stated, it hasn't been done to death. Having been a fan for a long time, I've seen Taker/HHH a couple of times already and don't really relish the prospect of seeing it again now they're both past their prime. Plus MVP/Kennedy? Yep, MVP is a good worker and great on the mic. Kennedy? Shockingly dull in the ring IMO. As for your other question, No, I'm not retarded.
I can already see that this forum is obviously populated with some clear thinking, like minded individuals and I've been impressed with the quality of some of the posts. If the majority of users are the usual bottom feeding, moronic, chav asses like you though, perhaps I will find somewhere else to ruminate.
Allow people to express an opinion you tool. Sometimes it's all they have. Insulting someone based on theirs really is a childish and immature thing to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spitroastjerry

PostSubject: Re: After the draft, feuds of tomorrow. ( Possible spoilers.)   After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 3:34 pm

Woah woah woah I joined four days after you and i havent had regular PC acsess so how am i a bottom feeder stupid prick READ!!!!!!!!!!
And way to suck up to people with the 'im impressed by the posts' bit why didnt you just say 'Man i love u guys'
And with the insulting on the opinion thing You personally wouldn't called Osama bin Laden a cruel heartless peice of shit because he thinks the wesstern civilization sucks???
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Country : After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) England-1

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: After the draft, feuds of tomorrow. ( Possible spoilers.)   After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 3:36 pm

Go to the argument section people. This has ceased to be wrestling debate.
Back to top Go down
mrfredthebob
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: After the draft, feuds of tomorrow. ( Possible spoilers.)   After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 4:46 pm

Travian, stop being a twat to Mark.

If you both want an argument with each other go to the argument section.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: After the draft, feuds of tomorrow. ( Possible spoilers.)   After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 4:46 pm

Travian wrote:
after you ???

taking th piss out o yeah on youre 4th account
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
mrfredthebob
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: After the draft, feuds of tomorrow. ( Possible spoilers.)   After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 4:49 pm

OMG!!!
CM spunked in my eye!. Shocked Shocked Shocked cyclops
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: After the draft, feuds of tomorrow. ( Possible spoilers.)   After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 4:55 pm

mrfredthebob wrote:
OMG!!!

Is Travian MaFish in disguise. Shocked Shocked Shocked

No you fucking knob! thats well out of order apologise now
Back to top Go down
Derty Sket
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
Derty Sket

Number of posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: After the draft, feuds of tomorrow. ( Possible spoilers.)   After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 4:58 pm

ok i want an argument now with fred
Back to top Go down
Derty Sket
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
Derty Sket

Number of posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: After the draft, feuds of tomorrow. ( Possible spoilers.)   After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:03 pm

no wants one i supposed Sad

learn how to stop a argument with me jnr Razz
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: After the draft, feuds of tomorrow. ( Possible spoilers.)   After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:06 pm

fuck it let them fight

DING DING
Back to top Go down
thiel619
Wrestling Mates in living room
thiel619

PostSubject: Re: After the draft, feuds of tomorrow. ( Possible spoilers.)   After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:07 pm

ehh back to topic everyone...

I see a possible title change for Raw-Smackdown.
Edge loses to Batista, and then Cena loses to Triple H...
Or The other way around, Edge retains, and Triple H loses

Either way, no way one brand is gonna walk away with both world titles....

(by the way, huge supprise to see Triple H on Smackdown, and Batista on RAW... all in all, a very exciting edition of RAW... (What's up with the end?? vince getting injured? Shocked)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After the draft, feuds of tomorrow. ( Possible spoilers.)   After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:10 pm

Jnr get rid of this thread its become fucked up and theres already like 10 different threads about the draft so its pointless!
Back to top Go down
klaus494
klaus494

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: After the draft, feuds of tomorrow. ( Possible spoilers.)   After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:11 pm

hate to but in, but thiel619 has brought this back on topic, so it is really no need to delete it
Back to top Go down
balding85
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
balding85

PostSubject: Re: After the draft, feuds of tomorrow. ( Possible spoilers.)   After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:49 pm

i would like to see triple h v edge and mvp v mr.kennedy
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: After the draft, feuds of tomorrow. ( Possible spoilers.)   After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 7:03 pm

I thought it was a brilliant Draft, Obviously we would not all get what we wanted but I think it has really shaken things up on both brands and SMACKDOWN looks very strong now

Feuds I am looking forward too!

Undertaker v Triple H (barring injury its the WrestleMania XXV main event!)
Triple H v Edge
Jeff Hardy v Edge
Mr Kennedy v Edge
The Undertaker v Umaga
Mr Kennedy v MVP
MVP v Jeff Hardy
MVP v Triple H

Chris Jericho v John Cena
Chris Jericho v Shawn Michaels (regardless of how many times they face it will always be good)
Chris Jericho v Batista
Chris Jericho v CM Punk
Shawn Michaels v Kane (think he will turn heel)
Batista v Randy Orton (I think this could be good with all the history behind them)

Matt Hardy v Shelton Benjamin
Matt Hardy v John Morrison
Matt Hardy v The Miz
Matt Hardy v Chavo Gaurrero
Matt Hardy v Kofi Kingston
John Morrison v Shelton Benjamin
John Morrison v Kofi Kingston
John Morrison v The Miz
Shelton Benjamin v The Miz
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
jmmtlc
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
jmmtlc

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: After the draft, feuds of tomorrow. ( Possible spoilers.)   After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:08 pm

im really looking forward to a mvp/kennedy feud and kane/michaels is a intresting one.

can anyone see a orton/tista stable happening.
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Country : After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) England-1

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

PostSubject: Re: After the draft, feuds of tomorrow. ( Possible spoilers.)   After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:10 pm

mrfredthebob wrote:
OMG!!!
CM spunked in my eye!. Shocked Shocked Shocked cyclops
cyclops You dirty twat!
Back to top Go down
klaus494
klaus494

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: After the draft, feuds of tomorrow. ( Possible spoilers.)   After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:12 pm

omg, MaFish! gotta admit, nice handy work whoever did that
Back to top Go down
desert_dude1985
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Location : UK Number of posts : 297 Favourite Wrestler : Christian, Morrison, Kaz, Taker, AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: After the draft, feuds of tomorrow. ( Possible spoilers.)   After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 8:50 am

i never even thort of a CM punk/y2J rivalry.....that cud really work...but itd mean punk
wud have to stay face wudnt he? and i kinda want him to turn heel...i saw his ROH heel stuff and i was dead impressed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the draft, feuds of tomorrow. ( Possible spoilers.)   After the draft, feuds of tomorrow.        ( Possible spoilers.) Empty

Back to top Go down

After the draft, feuds of tomorrow. ( Possible spoilers.)
Page 1 of 1