Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton

Go down 
+3
feяgie22
Grecian
boschbourne06
7 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton Empty
PostSubject: WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton   WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Quote :
Although he’s currently signed to TNA, there is quiet talk within one WWE inner circle about trying to bring Samoa Joe in. WWE officials have been impressed with the way Samoa Joe has performed recently.

Quote :
WWE officials have decided on Randy Orton's feuds for 2013 these include Sheamus and Ryback.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton   WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:22 pm

Looks like Orton will finally get his wish and turn heel.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton   WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:39 pm

The Joe talk has to be coming from Punk...

Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton   WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:05 pm

He was featured on Punks DVD.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton   WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:01 pm

Ryback can't last as a face for 2013, jesus, urgh
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton   WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Orton v Sheamus has been done before. Orton v Ryback does not intrest me. As Sexton said, Ryback cant last as a face next year.

I'd like to see heel Orton v Face Miz.

Regarding Samoa Joe to WWE, how would it work? The best way would for him to be his current character as he is in TNA but WWE wont do that and will change his name to Sam Ojoe! If he gets the ring time he will be great but I can't see that happening.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton   WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Grecian wrote:
The Joe talk has to be coming from Punk...

I agree Punk is always talking about Joe on twitter & saying how great he is TNA haven't a clue what a talent there letting get wasted. So wouldn't surprise me if it was Punk.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton   WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:54 pm

Samoa Joe is a shit name anyway!

You are all blinded by familiarity Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton   WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:55 pm

I thought Desmond Wolfe was a shit name but it grew on me
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton   WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Austin is a big Joe fan as well.

Here comes 'The Samoan' Joe??
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton   WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:28 pm

to be fair, before he retires I'd like to see big show vs Joe. He could be the one that could really put joe over in the WWE. It wouldn't take much effort, as Joe can shoot on things really well. And if he came into the WWE and eventually choked the fuck out of Show, I think people would eat it up. Big Show as a face though on his final hoorah run.

Also potentially top feuds would be Orton, Sheamus, Del Rio and CM Punk. A good mix of technical, smash mouth and established wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton   WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Not a bad shout Sexton bu do you really think Joe will end up in WWE?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton   WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:51 pm

I honestly don't know, I would rather see him in WWE just for something different. I think he rates himself more highly than he should, but then he does something mad like a spinning elbow dive over the top rope and it makes you think, maybe he is that good. I think one problem he has is he makes it a bit too obvious he is slapping his leg for sound effects, I dont know if it's lack of awareness of where the cameras are, or just the way he does it, but it annoys me when it's so obvious lol. I definitely want to see something different though and there definitely are some cracking potential match ups in wwe. Plus people like the big show could teach him a bit more about being a more considerate worker and be willing to focus on the company and not himself.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton   WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:11 pm

I havent even noticed him slapping his leg but I guarentee it will be all i notice now lol!

Yeah I argee with you, Joe is so unpredictable but I think WWE would tone him down and as you said, teach him a few things. My only bug bear would be what they would call him.
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton   WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:00 pm

Maybe they could bring him in as the missing Uso brother - Joe Uso.

Or maybe they'd just leave his name as it is but add an extra letter to the end, like with Tazz, so he'd be Samoaa Joee.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton   WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:28 am

what i'd also love to see is the fan reaction 80% of an arena with a 'who is this fatty?' look on their faces, before he then does a mad dive (if they'd allow that) and the crowd going mad. Another reason i'd pair him with show too, at least he could safely take the diving hits, so there is less risk of an injury at the start of his career, to either party. that would put vince off.

Haha sorry macks. He doesn't even need to do it imo as no one is really listening out for things. And how is hand skin on leg skin supposed sound like kick pad on face i'll never know. It's something i'd put in a wrestling room 101. (a good idea for an article if someone wants to nick that idea lol) but I've noticed joe does it more obviously than most, I think.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton   WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Quote :
Randy Orton going for the punt kick in the Team Foley vs. Team Ziggler match at Survivor Series last night was part of the build to his upcoming heel turn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton   WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Wants TNA Star, 2013 Feuds For Orton
Page 1 of 1