Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Transfer thread 14/15

Go down 
+6
Sexton Hardcastle
randy-poffo
Mackem
Grecian
C4lum
hodge13
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Transfer thread 14/15 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 6:43 am

Well that's it until January. As a Sunderland fan I feel we are in no better position than we were last year.

We have signed mam city back ip keeper to be back up to manone (I'm all fairness manone was one of our best players last year)

We have signed billy jones and vergini. Two right backs to replace phil Bardsley.

Patrick van aanholt come onto left back. He is our only left back at the club.

Sebastian Coates comes in to - lefts face it- be back up for brown and o'shea. Coates will get games though. Brown is due a red card or an injury.

Jordi Gomez, Ricky Alvarez and jack Rodwell comes into the midfiel. 3 good players but will they all be regulars? Can only see jack Rodwell being a regular.

And we have signed will Buckley to sit on the bench - because Sunderlands policy of playing out best striker on the wing.

And no striker came on. This leaves is jozy altidore, Steven fletcher and Conor wickham ( who can leave on a free next year and can start talking to other clubs in janr uary).

Now I'm not saying Conor wickham is a world beater but he is definatly better than the other two. His goals kept us up last season - and we continue to play him down the with. Fletcher isn't fit and is scared to make a tackle. Jozy altidore just needs a goal but I think whickham should be thesis man.

Who's fault is it? Is it gus? Possibly. relying pn fabio borini to sign all seaspn when he clearly stated when he left last season tjat he dodnt want to come back is stipid.

os it the fault of The board? Again possibly. We aren't the richest club but is assume we could compete with half of the tea on the premier league.

Is it the area? No. I believe this is an excuse everyone uses. The reason I think this - hull is a shit hole and look at their signings!
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 10:04 am

To be honest, Macks, I think you're in a much better position. For starters, you don;t have Di Canio destroying the squad's morale. Poyet has been able to bring in some decent players; if he stays fit, Rodwell is a cracking signing.

For the goals, Fletcher is a decent poacher, and has scored goals wherever he's been. Altidore needs a goal desperately, and if Wickham can pick up where he left off, no worries at all. Poyet's had a full pre-season with his squad, he's got rid of some of the shite PDC signed, brought in depth, and you'll be well clear of relegation this season.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 10:58 am

if someone said. Gaston Ramires, Hatem Ben Arfa and Abel Hernandez. Would anyone instantly think Hull, or Steve Bruce? Considering they have a settled back line and decent ball retention, they have added the next part of a top 7 team. Dangerous, goalscoring and counter attacking threats. I hope it gels because I like Steve Bruce.
What a mad window elsewhere. United can't play 5 at the back now, Blackett for Falcao and just go crazy Louis
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:16 pm

Glad we got Falcao but I didn't want Welbeck to leave.

Grec, why do you say Man Yoo?
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transfer thread 14/15
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8