Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Transfer thread 14/15

Go down 
+6
Sexton Hardcastle
randy-poffo
Mackem
Grecian
C4lum
hodge13
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Transfer thread 14/15 Empty
PostSubject: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:35 pm

Starting it early as there are a couple of things kicking about.

Liverpool reportedly made a bid for Adam Lallana and Man Utd have tabled a bid for Luke Shaw.

I've read somewhere that Southampton are skint too.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:01 pm

pay out for finishing 8th is quite big. A.L will go though. Pundits were moaning players used to give a good 6 years to a club before leaving made me chuckle, obviously didn't see Southampton on -15 in league one with Lala, Schniederlin and Lambert
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:12 pm

Sunderland got 8.4m for finishing 14th. A striker must be our priority - a proven one at that but can't see anyone with premier league experience coming to the sunny north east.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:33 pm

Dunno, Macks, if Wickham can start next season the way he finished this one...

Chelsea have apparently agreed a deal to sign Costa.

And, of course, the big transfer news that you're all waiting for is Exeter have already announced we have no money and won't be signing anyone.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:35 pm

Also just been announced that Rio Ferdinand is leaving Man Yoo. I think he'll be headed abroad to collect one last payday in the sunshine.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:20 pm

Apparently £20m for Lallana and £27m for Shaw, should be ample to reinvest at Southampton and knowing them they'll have a couple soon to be ready in their academy.

Bristol City wise apparently Stevenage could be activating their 1 year option on Luke Freeman to make sure they get a fee for him and we've apparently bid £750k to try and make sure we get him. Cracking player and would be delighted if he joined us. We don't need to add much and this would be a massive step towards a side capable of promotion.

Other news Wade Elliott has been released by Brum and Simon Gillett by Forest, hope we bring both in, Wade Elliott is class and Gillett makes our midfield tick nicely.

New contracts handed to Wes Burns, Bobby Reid and Joe Bryan who I think needs to go out on loan to another league 1 side, he's not getting enough game time behind Cunningham and Williams which for some reason Cotts sees him as a LWB. Louis Carey, Stephen Pearson, Marvin Elliott and Liam Fontaine all not having their contracts renewed either.
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 11:22 pm

Yeah I read Chelsea have agreed a deal for Costa, I think Cortois should be our number 1 next season, perhaps use cech in champions league and cup matches, similar to casillas at madrid? Cech is definitely good for another few seasons, keepers can seem to go on and on, however cortois has age on his side, looks immense, looks like Cole and Mikel are definitley on thier way out, and I believe eto'o was on a one year deal
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 11:26 pm

this will never happen but my dream team for next year would be:

--------------------------------Cortois

Azpillicueta (Dave) -------Cahill------Terry-------Fillipe Luis (atletico left back)

------------------------Matic------------Yaya Toure (break the bank I dont care how old he is)

----------Willian-----------------Oscar----------Hazard

------------------------------Costa

Obviously Toure is unrealistic but him and matic.....

Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 11:27 pm

Oh and I have always been a fan of Dzeko, don't think City would sell to a rival considering the season he has had but I wouldn't be surprised to see Jose make a bid
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 6:56 pm

Grecian:

Apparently we have been monitoring Matthew Grimes. Personally haven't heard of him. Can you give me a bit of info mate please?
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 9:48 pm

Yup. He's 18, won our player of the year, central midfielder. One of those players who always seems to have time on the ball, and is the best 18 year old I've seen in the lower leagues.

In about three years, he'll be amazing. Probably not ready for your first team yet though, but definitely one for the future. Loads of clubs looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 3:11 pm

big release list confirmed. Phillips, Mellor, Osman, Leitch-Smith and Ellis. Derby wanted Mellor a few seasons ago. I can only speculate they are the rape suspects. Plenty of good talent as well as Osman, and he was captain, until Tootle basically took over that role. Davis wanted a smaller better squad this time. We won't buy any or many, loans and our kids will do. Chance that our two keepers will be under 20s
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 3:35 pm

Ellis - is that Mark Ellis who used to play for Torquay? Another who started at Exeter before we flogged him to Bolton. I'd have him back in a heartbeat!
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 4:19 pm

yep. He was always good for us too. Not old either, but quite experienced. We have a few centre backs coming through though, so wages can be spent elsewhere. That's one obvious thing, they are all high earners for us. Ajay L-S has barely played this year, mellor too. Phillips is old and also a coach, but he'll probably play one more year for someone. There is logic behind letting these go, as kids are coming up in their position. We're trying to get Byron Moore to sign again, but he's been here so long he may just want a new challenge. I'd guess Ajay's wages are being used to offer Clayton a deal. But there's Saunders and Murdoch to pay too lol.

Our average age next year will be about 19, with Byron set to be the oldest if he signs at 25/6 haha
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 4:32 pm

Grant and Duggy 26 too actually. Pensioners
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:31 pm

Must be the day for releases Middlesbrough have released 8 including Stuart parnaby and Fraiser Richardson. Also Cameron Park has been released I Know he had a short spell at crewe so don't know if he will end up with them.

Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:49 pm

Stuart par any was ok a few years back randy. Don't know much about him these days to be honest but I doubt he'll be without a club for long.

Sunderland news: we want Fraser Campbell back.
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 7:32 pm

Parnaby is still a steady defender and it is strange that we have let him go, with us being short at RB.
It might be that Parnaby wants to make a fresh start elsewhere after what has happened this year in his personal life.

I heard that we a trying to bring in Danny Graham full time with Rhys Williams coming to you plus cash.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 7:34 pm

Park didn't do anything for us, but we obviously looked at him before the loan. Who knows. I doubt we'll bother. Dario's old phrases, we'll go with what we've got, and evolution not revolution. We have a good group of young talent with 3 months to work on the physical side of things. I think Steve's aim is 10 graduates per match squad and dip into the loan system. Chuks is a good advert for players coming to us, as he played for 2 seasons. I might link the Chuks highlights from youtube for Bosch. And anyone that wants to see some smart goals.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 9:51 pm

van gaal wants fabregas to be his first signing and rumours in spain suggest he would move, apparently barcelona not too bothered about the first option clause they have with arsenal

i watched the europa league final on wednesday and i thought garay was immense and i'd like him to come in also as replacement for rio/vidic with young michael keane stepping up
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:50 am

Craig Gardner joining WBA on 1st July. Pity as I liked him as a squad player but isn't a Poyet type of player.

Scocco (who you say) is on his way back to Greece. 3m down the drain!

Also Kroos on way to man Utd for 20m
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 3:27 pm

I always thought Kroos was touted as the next Gerrard, but he seems to be playing as deep as old man Gerrard already. Did he get an injury or is it Munich's tactics? I suppose if he is a deeper midfielder he'd get straight into Uniteds midfield. I hope that Powell can show he's a more offensive player next year, never really liked Fergie saying he's the next scholes. He's more like Ronaldo than Scholes, without being as explosive in pace.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 8:10 pm

Apparently we've gone cold on Kroos with Van Gaal giving the deal a no-go. No idea why, I think he would be great for our midfield. Hope he's got his eye on someone else, Fabregas could be a go-er but that all depends on what they're new manager thinks of him. If they get Vidal/Pogba either us or Arsenal could get him. I hope Powell gets first team action next season and with Van Gaal's reputation for youth, he could get a run of games which would be nice to see. Lingard is highly rated too by the players at the club.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 8:15 pm

Oh and Mack, Phil Bardsley has gone to Stoke on a free transfer
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 8:59 pm

With Kroos and Fabregas, though, would they be prepared to forego Champions League football for a season?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfer thread 14/15   Transfer thread 14/15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transfer thread 14/15
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next