Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Survivor Series (Spoilers aplenty)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Survivor Series  (Spoilers aplenty) Empty
PostSubject: Survivor Series (Spoilers aplenty)   Survivor Series  (Spoilers aplenty) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 9:42 am

Survivor Series last night:

Some of it predictable, some of it not.

Cena and Orton retain (no real shock).

Mark Henry returns to answer Ryback's open challenge and wins (I was expecting Sheamus to do this, in honesty).

But for me, the story of the night is Roman Reigns. His team won, with Reigns eliminating 4 members of the opposition, including Rey, Cody and Goldust. He's on a one-way trip to the main event.

Last edited by Grecian on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to mark as a spoiler.)
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series (Spoilers aplenty)   Survivor Series  (Spoilers aplenty) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:36 pm

I've also read this...

"Hunter and Stephanie applaud Orton as they make their way down to the ringside area.

The celebration stops as Joh Cena’s music hits, and Cena makes his way to the ring holding his title high overhead. Cena stands between Hunter and Stephanie for a second before heading into the ring. Cena holds his title high while the fans cheer. The show ends with Orton and Cena standing face to face, each holding their own World title"

Possible heel turn for Cena? Unification title match at wrestlemania?
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series (Spoilers aplenty)   Survivor Series  (Spoilers aplenty) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:07 pm

that clip is in the ppv section uploaded by fergie, definitely looks like they're building for a unification match at WM to me although I think the cog that will be added will be Punk winning the rumble.

scenario being we see Orton and Cena in the ring on the raw after RR setting up their match only to be interupted by CM Punk where the match will get made into a Triple Threat.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series (Spoilers aplenty)   Survivor Series  (Spoilers aplenty) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:18 pm

Unless the Rumble winner gets a shot at the Streak instead? Don't think it'll happen, just chucking the idea out there...
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series (Spoilers aplenty)   Survivor Series  (Spoilers aplenty) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:22 pm

I remember me and hodge talking about unifyin the titles ages ago on chat box (I miss those chats). I think we came up with a similar idea about a triple threat match including the rumble winner.

Another idea I thought was that the royal rumble match itself would be for one of the titles (probably the WHC). Winner wins the title and faces the other champ at wm30.
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series (Spoilers aplenty)   Survivor Series  (Spoilers aplenty) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:52 pm

Triple threat would be good but I can also see Daniel Bryan being thrown into the mix if wwe follow the crowd reaction - DB chants during last nights main event. I felt a bit for Big Show/Orton - the match was decent (pretty much as expected) but crowd was so up for Bryan and Punk the didn't really have a chance.

Interesting call on Cena heel turn, though I can't see it (though I want to) Orton clashes with HHH over the past few weeks have hinted at face turn.

Roman Reigns was defo the stand out of the night.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series (Spoilers aplenty)   Survivor Series  (Spoilers aplenty) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:13 pm

I can see Bryan and Punk being pushed into whatever happens at the conclusion of the authority storyline - those two representing Vince vs Triple H and someone else (Batista? Kane?) with control of the WWE at stake.

Chuck in Orton vs Cena, Taker vs Lesnar, and that's 3 pretty huge matches to be cracking on with...
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series (Spoilers aplenty)   Survivor Series  (Spoilers aplenty) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 9:27 pm

What I reckon ATM

Title unification - Orton vs Cena vs Punk
Daniel Bryan vs Triple H
undertaker vs Lesnar
roman reigns vs dean ambrose (maybe chuck Rollins in and make it a triple threat)
Ryback vs Sheamus
Cody Rhodes vs Goldust

Would have the makings of a very good wrestlemania
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series (Spoilers aplenty)   Survivor Series  (Spoilers aplenty) EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:59 am

Raw spoiler;

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series (Spoilers aplenty)   Survivor Series  (Spoilers aplenty) EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:33 pm

Whoever wins that they surely would refer to their-selves as the wwe unified champion. I can just see Cena saying "The unified champ is here" with a t-shirt to match.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series (Spoilers aplenty)   Survivor Series  (Spoilers aplenty) Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor Series (Spoilers aplenty)
Page 1 of 1