Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)

Go down 
+5
therustman
mrtc2003
Mackem
dwindow
feяgie22
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)   Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:50 am

Team Punk

CM Punk
The Miz
Cody Rhodes
Damien Sandow
Alberto Del Rio

Vs.

Team Foley

Kofi Kingston
Daniel Bryan
Kane
Randy Orton
Ryback

They teams are a bit shite, hopefully there not the final teams, as there's still a few weeks for folk to get punted and hopefully get Lesnar in.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)   Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:10 pm

Can't help thinking they've totally dropped a bollock on this one.

Why not have Punk struggle to find anyone to be on his team, and then go looking for his old mates from the indies to come in and back him up? Both Cesaro and Kassius Ohno spoke on his DVD and said they were mates from long ago, get brock to back him up and then add Dean Ambrose or Seth Rollins into the mix. Debuts Ohno and one of the other guys, adds Brock and gives Cesaro something to do.

Then, cut Foley from the team entirely and make it Team Vince. Bring in Triple H, Cena and Ryback, then add someone like Team Hell No or Mysterio/Sin Cara, making it:

Punk / Cesaro / OhNo / Lesnar / Ambrose or Rollins vs Triple H / Cena / Ryback / Kane / Bryan.
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)   Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:07 pm

Grec your idea would certainly work well, it'd get all of them over if they could pin someone or look good against HHH. It reminds me of Nexus vs WWE at Summerslam a few years ago - that match, bar the end, made veryone on the Nexus look a million dollars and I'm sure this'd have the same effect
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)   Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:27 pm

I sort of agree with you Grecian. This is either a total bollock drop or it could be the start of something huge.

Here's my thinking - bare with my on this, it sounds better in my head than written down.

1st off, Team Hell No in Foley's team. As seen, these wo have never been on the same page. Punk and Bryan are close friends - well they were in RoH. Punk could start using mind games to split Kane and Bryan up, leading to Bryan joining team punk in place of Alberto Del Rio (who is punted ou by Orton).

Then go with Grecs thinking of Punk struggling to get people to join his team and going to get the likes of Ambrose, Cesaro, Hero, Rollins etc. Punk could even throw in that seen as Foley isnt wrestling then why should punk.

Team Foley is one man down with Bryan leaving. It isn't reveled until the night. Foley's 5th member is none other than The Rock. Setting up nicely Punk and Rock for the title match at the Royal Rumble.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)   Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Anyone else thinking a Orton heel turn could be on the cards?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)   Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:31 pm

feяgie22 wrote:
Anyone else thinking a Orton heel turn could be on the cards?

Na not for me. not just yet. I think a fued with Wade Barrett or the big show will keep him face until Wrestlemania time
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)   Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Grecian wrote:

Why not have Punk struggle to find anyone to be on his team, and then go looking for his old mates from the indies to come in and back him up? Both Cesaro and Kassius Ohno spoke on his DVD and said they were mates from long ago, get brock to back him up and then add Dean Ambrose or Seth Rollins into the mix. Debuts Ohno and one of the other guys, adds Brock and gives Cesaro something to do.

Then, cut Foley from the team entirely and make it Team Vince. Bring in Triple H, Cena and Ryback, then add someone like Team Hell No or Mysterio/Sin Cara, making it:

Punk / Cesaro / OhNo / Lesnar / Ambrose or Rollins vs Triple H / Cena / Ryback / Kane / Bryan.

The problem is that they only have three weeks to build up to Survivor Series. They don't have time to slowly build the teams as you suggest. Also debuting 3 guys who the average WWE fan will probably know virtually nothing about and immediately putting them into a main event match is not likely to shift tickets.

Unless you can see NXT (which most of the US can't as I understand) Seth Rollins and Kassius Ohno aren't going to mean much to most people. And Dean Ambrose has done nothing of note since his pre-Wrestlemania run in with Foley so again he'll mean nothing to most fans.

If WWE had given themselves a month or two to build up to this rather than the usual rush-job, I'd say your idea was a good one. As it is they're doing the best they can by sticking their most popular stars and biggest feuds together in one match and hoping it'll get people to watch.
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)   Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:44 am

Agree with a lot above, some of this could have been built a while back rather than the obvious pick 4 guys each already feuding.

I was hoping for at least 1 new name/surprise in Punks team, maybe even Maddox.

However, some/all could pull out with Punk running out on them. I was hoping Raw would end with Punk screaming at Heyman 'get me lesner'

The Bryan factor or Orton heel turn be good but Orton doesnt really have any where to go after unless its v Ryback.

Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)   Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:31 pm

It's the classic, heels and faces who are currently feuding scenario.

If it stays like this then what will be on the rest of the card?

Big show rematch, Cesaro vs Rtruth? and Ziggler vs Cena. Top card No

I do hope, like some have suggested, the current rivalries will get in the way of the survivor series match and leave punk and foley needing some new picks.

I also hated how the picks are somehow magically supposed to have worked out with rivalries, considering Foley said he had his team early on, yet it was just man for man Punk's teams rivals as if it was somehow staged Embarassed It's pretty annoying when they don't even try to keep up kayfavbe.

Also, Not really related to this, as such, but with Cesaro mentioning that no american can beat him, surely in time it will lead to the All American American Jack Swagger returning to take the US title.

Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)   Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:32 am

mrtc2003 wrote:
Grecian wrote:

The problem is that they only have three weeks to build up to Survivor Series. They don't have time to slowly build the teams as you suggest. Also debuting 3 guys who the average WWE fan will probably know virtually nothing about and immediately putting them into a main event match is not likely to shift tickets.

Unless you can see NXT (which most of the US can't as I understand) Seth Rollins and Kassius Ohno aren't going to mean much to most people. And Dean Ambrose has done nothing of note since his pre-Wrestlemania run in with Foley so again he'll mean nothing to most fans.

If WWE had given themselves a month or two to build up to this rather than the usual rush-job, I'd say your idea was a good one. As it is they're doing the best they can by sticking their most popular stars and biggest feuds together in one match and hoping it'll get people to watch.

Not really - just show this week Punk struggling to recruit anyone, then open next week's show with him saying he's been calling his old mates (even do a promo on Smackdown this week where he speaks to Cesaro, drops in on NXT, and then unveil Ambrose on raw next week). NXT is on the WWE website and Youtube channel in the States, so has the potential for a hell of a lot of viewers - no idea hoiw many people actually go and watch it though.

Then debut Ohno and Ambrose on Raw next week in singles matches against guys like Sin Cara or Kofi Kingston, makes the criowd think these guys are going to be a big deal, even re-unite the Kings of Wrestling against Team Hell No, and straight away Punk's team is a threat. Lesnar speaks for himself, as does Punk, Cesaro has looked really good so far and holds a midcard title, giving the other two strong Raw debuts without just getting them to squash JTG or Tyson Kidd...

News of the Punk team will be the talk of wrestling, and I'd wager a fair number of RoH and indy fans would buy the show, pushing the buyrate up, gives Moxley and Ohno a huge debut - this doesn't need to be stretched over a number of weeks at all.
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)   Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:53 pm

Grecian wrote:
mrtc2003 wrote:
Grecian wrote:

Not really - just show this week Punk struggling to recruit anyone, then open next week's show with him saying he's been calling his old mates (even do a promo on Smackdown this week where he speaks to Cesaro, drops in on NXT, and then unveil Ambrose on raw next week). NXT is on the WWE website and Youtube channel in the States, so has the potential for a hell of a lot of viewers - no idea hoiw many people actually go and watch it though.

Then debut Ohno and Ambrose on Raw next week in singles matches against guys like Sin Cara or Kofi Kingston, makes the criowd think these guys are going to be a big deal, even re-unite the Kings of Wrestling against Team Hell No, and straight away Punk's team is a threat. Lesnar speaks for himself, as does Punk, Cesaro has looked really good so far and holds a midcard title, giving the other two strong Raw debuts without just getting them to squash JTG or Tyson Kidd...

News of the Punk team will be the talk of wrestling, and I'd wager a fair number of RoH and indy fans would buy the show, pushing the buyrate up, gives Moxley and Ohno a huge debut - this doesn't need to be stretched over a number of weeks at all.

This
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)   Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:11 pm

Indeed, I also agree with Grecian. It would have added much more excitement to their debuts, which will happen at some point anyway. It would just save them a whole lot of pushing in future. People would research them on youtube etc, if they needed to. But promo videos exist for a reason. It would be perfect timing for the "revolution" with the wwe13 game out too.

I hope something happens to break the teams up a bit, as it's so bland and would make the PPV a throw away event. It also dilutes personal feuds imo and you could make 4 good matches out of the one big crap mixture of the survivor series teams.

Plus, it's now a PPV with just the World title and the US title on the line, I'd guess?
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)   Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:03 pm

I'm pleased Punk isn't in a title match, every ppv for years has had 2 title matches - it mixes it up a bit.

Its the teams!
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)   Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:31 pm

but the tag and intercontinental titles are also just in the one match too, is my point. So there will be a total of 3 matches with rivalries. The main event, the world title and dolph vs cena, which is just mashed together because of vicky.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)   Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:28 pm

Spoilers from last night's Raw:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)   Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:17 pm

enough time has passed to discuss this now I'd think.

I missed some of Raw, but it's a bit of a mess isn't it. Is Ziggler representing just himself? If so, Barrett is no longer owed anything by Heyman, as heyman has nothing to do with the team anymore.

When the show started I instantly though, oh good, maybe they will have all his members quit and then have Punk have to find his own team. Then Barrett joined, then the match just got completely changed in an awkward segment. Leaves me wondering if they planned the triple threat anyway, but thought they could excecute the teams splitting up in a meaningful way, or if they just thought, shit We only have two title matches, Like I pointed out.

Also, what has Foley got against Ziggler? What motivation has he now got, for having a team? The person currently "almost feuding" with Ziggler, is Cena. No one else is bothered by him.

On the secondary storyline of Raw though, The TNA one, no not the ref who wants to be a wrestler, the other TNA one. Yes, AJ's affair, that one. Surely Dolph is the one who nailed her? By his cheesey look on RAW whilst hugging AJ and saying his cheesey cheesey line. Got to be the vicky break up on the cards? Where Vicki keeps looking for evidence, then walks in on them
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)   Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:40 pm

Perhaps Miz will join team Foley from what happened on raw and then on smackdown i can see him turning.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)   Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:33 pm

The teams are worse than they were before. Foley is a man down. Punk is replaced by Cena. The only way this can be saved is if Foley's an down is The Rock (which I can't see happening).

Ziggler, Rhodes, Sandow, Del Rio and Barrett v Orton, Kane, Bryan, .......... and Kofi. The likes of Ryder, Santino etc as Rybacks replacement is shit. When Punk was in the team, people wanted to see it as the champ was involved. Now I have no intrest in the tag match - unless the rock is in it (even though i'm not a rock fan in the slightest).
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)   Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:50 pm

mark my words the surprise last addition to team foley will be The Miz.
Back to top Go down
therustman
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
therustman

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)   Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:02 am

The way it was changed suggested they realised they dropped the ball, like Sexon said, and took eas way out rather than change the teams - they would have had to have dropped a couple from Foley to give the dropped ones opponents. i cant see it being planned as pointless bringing Foley in.

Doubt the rock as he would need to be in champ mix with RR closer.

Agree its got to be Ziggler with AJ, pointlessly buried by Vince re title contender, he could have just said he has his MITB if he wants a title match. Hopefully it will boost Ziggler up and some wins.

Cheap way for Punk to escape with title, my guess is Ryback hits Cena with some massive combo after the most obvious triple threat booking ever and Punk sneaks the pin. Punk has so regressed into the cowardly heel its depressing. Was great seeing a strong heel champ for a while. Guess will have to wait for an Orton turn and title run. If Punk is to be holder at RR he must beat Cena clean to give him any credability against the rock. (sorry for sidetrack and broken record)

Teams still suck and match is pointless, as said above.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)   Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:05 pm

The triple threat will end with Punk pinning Cena. Somehow, Ryback will end up hand-cuffed to the turnbuckle, ring rope etc and will power out and break free just after Punk gets the 3 count.

I agree it will porbably be The Miz replacing Ryback but the point i'm making is to make the tag match relevent, it needs someone like the rock.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)   Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:41 pm

It's just a mess. They could change it so if Ziggler wins then Vicki will be made the permentant GM, at least? But then dolph will obviously lose, then vicki will be mad, then it will come out that he nailed AJ, then she'll completely lose it and people will just assume it was always the plan confused
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)   Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:15 am

Mackem wrote:

I agree it will porbably be The Miz replacing Ryback but the point i'm making is to make the tag match relevent, it needs someone like the rock.

Not for me, it doesn't. It's no longer the main match of the PPV - Cena/Ryback/Punk is now top of the card. Adding Rock to the tag match would just make it predictable who's going to win - who on Team Ziggler has the stature and presence to be able to pin Rock?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)   Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:25 pm

if flair is genuinely supposed to be the new gm one day, i'd like to see foley hand the team to him and then make there be the gm spot on the line. Otherwise, what is at stake? Foley vs ziggler? How many weeks do they have to save this match, Is it 2? Not too bothered which wrestlers represent teams, just the rivalry of teams is needed. Maybe if miz joins they could call it winner takes the money in the bank? I'm struggling to see what the win would currently mean, in survivor series' traditional match.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)   Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:56 pm

Grecian wrote:
Mackem wrote:

Not for me, it doesn't. It's no longer the main match of the PPV - Cena/Ryback/Punk is now top of the card. Adding Rock to the tag match would just make it predictable who's going to win - who on Team Ziggler has the stature and presence to be able to pin Rock?

Spot on they changed it to a mid-card match because the original match with Punk didn't generate as much hype as they liked thats why they took Punk and Ryback out and made the triple treat. Whats that say about Ziggler though he still needs big wins before becoming world champ thought he would get it at SS against Cena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)   Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor Series Teams (Raw Spoilers)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next