Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Survivor series spoilers.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Survivor series spoilers. Empty
PostSubject: Survivor series spoilers.   Survivor series spoilers. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 4:50 pm

Anyone else thought this seemed like an episode of raw? Too any promos for my liking, especially the one at the beginning involving everyone.

Anyway, miz and miz doe won the tag team titles. I thought was an elimination match but it had a fair amount of air time so not all bad. A good match.

Team natalya beat te Paige in a clean sweep.

Bray Wyatt defeated Dean Ambrose via a DQ. This happened because Wyatt couldn't finish off browse so he threw some chairs in the ring and went for the mic. Ambrose grabbed the chair. Wyatt told ambrose to join him and telling him it could of been so much easier that way. Ambrose then hot him with the chair causing the DQ. After the match brose hit Wyatt with load of chairs and put him through the table.

After that he pulled a ladder out and climbed it before his music hit. I feel this is a clear indication of a TLC match at TLC between the two.

Nikki bella beat AJ lee to win the diva title. Brie jumped on the apron and kisses AJ causing a distraction.

Adam rose and the bunny beat slater and o'neill

Then the main event. Show and Henry started things off. HHH was pimping up Henry. Henry ran at show. Show hot Henry with a knockout pinch. A quick number advantage for team Cena.

Next elimination was ryback. All he'll broke loose and Rollins caught ryback with a curb stomp behind referees back. Ryback eliminated. Now 4 v 4.

Rusev was next elements via count out. He put dolph on announce table and went for a big splash. Ziggler moved. Rusev wet through the table and didnt make the refs 10 count, dolph did. 4 v 3 for team Cena.

Erick rowan was next eliminated, pinned by Harper. Again another assist by Rollins. This left 3 v 3 and started a state down. The 3 members of authority stood side by side. Big show stood across the ring for the state down. Ziggler is out cold on the floor. Cena Is struggling to get to his feet. He eventually does and joins big show. Then big show turns on Cena and knocks him out. Rollins (I think) pins and eliminates Cena. 2 v 3 team authority. Big show then walks across the ring and shakes HHh's hand - then leaves leaving it 1 v 3.

The next few moments are a Ziggler beat down but Ziggler defuse all odds and pins luke harper and Kane.

It now 1 v 1 between Rollins and Ziggler. Rollins can't end Ziggler. Ziggler finds energy and comes back. He has a few near falls on Rollins. HHH hits two referees along the way to save his job. HHH can't take anymore and gets involved by pedigree ing Ziggler. He puts Rollins on top of Ziggler for the cover.

The lights start to flicker. Out comes STING! He has a state down with HHH before a boot to the mid section and a scorpion death drop. He then puts Ziggler on top of Rollins. Another referee comes down and counts the 3. Winners: team Cena. Sole survivor: dolph Ziggler (I assume big show was counted out for walking out). Authority are no longer the authority.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Survivor series spoilers.   Survivor series spoilers. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 4:52 pm

I said in another thread I thought if there was a screw job it would be the big show. A also mentioned sting. Ok not for him to be involved. I thought he'd by raw GM. Raw should be interesting tonight. Brose b Wyatt for TLC and show v Cena for a number one contender match.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Survivor series spoilers.   Survivor series spoilers. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 11:35 pm

Cracking ppv, tag match was good, didn't bother with adam rose match or diva elimination match. AJ Lee v Nikki was good for obvious reasons, not sure why brie was celebrating with nikki at the end though.

was quite shocked when Henry was eliminated so quickly. Didn't except Big Show to turn on team cena. I enjoyed the main event, but I would of enjoyed it more if i didn't check social media this morning and see ziggler as the sole survivor and then a couple mates texting me about the ppv with Sting coming back. Thought when sting came out he was gonna come out with his bat but how it happened I see why he didn't. Not sure why they didn't use his wcw theme as that's probably his best theme.

with ziggler as the sole survivor I can see why ziggler dropped the ic title to harper week or so before survivor series, he finished the ppv strong and hopefully he pushes on now and becomes a top main eventer.

wonder when the next wwe title match will be
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Survivor series spoilers.   Survivor series spoilers. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:24 am

HHH is giving the internet everything it wants

1. finishing the match with the two small guys who can still add pace in the later stages worked out great. Dolph is now as strong as the "kick-out" Hardy action figure, but the live crowd were hypnotised. It was a great choice to give Dolph that extra level. He's legit now and can compete in bigger matches and that will make for some hot crowds and frantic finishes.

2. Sting! If only he would die his hair black. I made the most of the moment because ignoring some unfortunately lame TNA stuff Russo and the level of opposition, Sting is still Sting. I don't want to see Sting Taker because Taker vs Sting will ruin both of them if Taker is tired or shit, but Sting vs HHH bat vs Sledgehammer that i'd want to see. HHH is still brilliant at being HHH and hopefully a little down the line he is back heeler than ever.

I think as Sting entered I was thinking "bat up the sleeve. Now just drop the bat from your sleeve. Where's the damn bat?" but it was still great to see Sting in WWE. That's STING in WWE

3. Another potential Cena heel turn set up! And a Mcmahon stop at nothing to get power back story in waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Survivor series spoilers.   Survivor series spoilers. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:34 am

actually walking out in front of a WWE crowd to be involved in the main stroryline. STING! People on here know why that is monumental, even when he's been around WWE backstage and he's already in the game, it's actual Sting in a WWE ring.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Survivor series spoilers.   Survivor series spoilers. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 12:49 pm

I thought it was a pretty dire PPV, until the last match saved the show. I was amazed Henry and Ryback were both eliminated as quickly as they were. I'd joked to someone before that Show was due to turn, and laughed when he did.

It was an absolute career performance from Dolph. He seems to be getting the Shawn Michaels 1996 type treatment, soaking up punishment then turning on the pace and winning. It was great to see him going through the final guys, rather than Cena as usual. In fact, Cena barely did anything all match.

I loved Damien MizDow, but hope they don't split the team up. Miz is almost tolerable in it, but there's pretty much nowhere MizDow can go on his own.

Finally, Sting - even i got a little bit excited. Needs to sort that hair out though.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Survivor series spoilers.   Survivor series spoilers. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:15 pm

Off Topic, but has Mackem turned into Junior?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Survivor series spoilers.   Survivor series spoilers. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:03 pm

????

I dont understand what u mean?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Survivor series spoilers.   Survivor series spoilers. EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 11:47 am

I do

"HHH was pimping up Henry" haha

I don't know if anyone has seen Raw yet, but what was up with the finish? NO ONE wants that shit. It might be a HHH and Steph fan wind up which would be better than it being the genuine direction of Raw now

HHH's reality era promo was brilliant though. He really channels his hate of the IWC to make himself an even better heel
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Survivor series spoilers.   Survivor series spoilers. EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:26 pm

I didn't see much of RAW, maybe the first hour. What happened to Big Show?

Was Sheamus announced for Team Cena before the Big Show? And is Sheamus injured? Maybe he was meant to turn and screw team cena at survivor series instead of big show.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Survivor series spoilers.   Survivor series spoilers. EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 6:19 pm

Sheamus and Show got announced at the same time. Sheamus is actually hurt, he posted pictures of himself just about to have surgery, but it's not been mentioned what he had done.

Erick Rowan was the guy who replaced Sheamus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor series spoilers.   Survivor series spoilers. Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor series spoilers.
Page 1 of 1