Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TLC and Raw (spoilers aplenty)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

TLC and Raw (spoilers aplenty) Empty
PostSubject: TLC and Raw (spoilers aplenty)   TLC and Raw (spoilers aplenty) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 12:28 pm

So we have a new WWE champion, Roman Reigns - who has finally managed to get himself being cheered. and all he had to do was take out Triple H and Vince to do it.

TLC was a bit of an odd one - I loved the opening tag ladder match, found it got a bit dull, I enjoyed the Divas match (I like Charlotte's character, difficult to tell who was the heel or face in that one), and the main event was much better than I'd thought it was going to be!

Interesting to see where they go from here. But awesome to see Bray Wyatt actually win for once!
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: TLC and Raw (spoilers aplenty)   TLC and Raw (spoilers aplenty) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 11:08 am

Those Stephanie slaps looked real. In sure Reigns took a thumb in the eye!

I'm pleased he's won. I do believe that if the title hadn't been vacated recently Roman would of been sacked and stripped of the title for what he done to vince. A ratch for the royal rumble for Sheamus I hope keeping them both out of the royal rumble match itself. Interesting to see where this leaves the League of Nations? I believe Barrett is injured again.

Kevin owens loosing the IC title could mean he is ready for a push towards the main event. Heard rumours he could face Leanar at mania. Interesting to see how they build that one.

New Day are awesome. TV gold.

Speaking of awesome, im intrigued to see where the Miz and Neville goes. Same as Titus O'neill. Could be the start of a mini push for him.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: TLC and Raw (spoilers aplenty)   TLC and Raw (spoilers aplenty) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:59 pm

Apparently Barrett is back on Smackdown this week - not that anyone actually missed him.

Does make Mania tougher to predict too. I'm assuming Reigns will face Trips, meaning either Trips wins the Rumble, or Reigns is dropping the belt. Tough to predict who is going to win the Rumble, I'm still thinking Lesnar, but I've no idea who Reigns would lose the title to...
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: TLC and Raw (spoilers aplenty)   TLC and Raw (spoilers aplenty) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 12:12 am

Cena, rumours are he's going to win number 16 on the first smackdown on USA network.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: TLC and Raw (spoilers aplenty)   TLC and Raw (spoilers aplenty) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 12:16 am

Or he'll probably get stripped for superman punching Vince, which vince sold brilliantly, like it was a death strike lol
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: TLC and Raw (spoilers aplenty)   TLC and Raw (spoilers aplenty) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 3:47 am

While I don't mind Cena being champion, now or the near future isn't the time for it. They've built reigns this much, I'd let him carry it.

When is the first seldom on the USA network?
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: TLC and Raw (spoilers aplenty)   TLC and Raw (spoilers aplenty) EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 3:50 am

Just looked. It's the 7th Janruary 2016. So if the rumours are true, Reigns will be in the rumble unless he gets his rematch with cena. Can't see him winning rumble match to be honest. HHH will screw him and get him eliminated.

Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: TLC and Raw (spoilers aplenty)   TLC and Raw (spoilers aplenty) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:25 am

yup, I think Reigns vs Trips is nailed-on for Mania now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TLC and Raw (spoilers aplenty)   TLC and Raw (spoilers aplenty) Empty

Back to top Go down

TLC and Raw (spoilers aplenty)
Page 1 of 1