Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Hell in a Cell - spoilers aplenty!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Hell in a Cell - spoilers aplenty! Empty
PostSubject: Hell in a Cell - spoilers aplenty!   Hell in a Cell - spoilers aplenty! EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 7:03 pm

having been kinda bored with WWE and wrestling in general in the past few weeks, I didn't bother watching the whole show. I looked up the three matches I had any interest in...:

Dolph vs Cesaro - I watched this, thinking it could potentially be great. Best of Three falls, the highlights I've seen of Raw lately made Dolph look like he was on form, and this match lived up to it. I enjoyed it, a couple of great spots - particularly the submission move into a suplex off the second rope made Cesaro look like a beast. What I didn't expect was Dolph winning 2-0 in falls. Cesaro deserves so much better than he's getting at the moment, he's getting tons of title shots and losing the lot of them. Again, if only he'd been turned face after Mania...

Great to see Cesaro break out an old-school powerbomb too.

Rusev vs Big Show - I watched this out of curiosity. The first time Rusev had gone up against a genuine main eventer, and he got a clean submission win. I can't remember the last time Show tapped out. I was half-expecting Henry to turn heel when he appeared at ringside, but good to see Rusev's push continue. Can't help thinking he's got the one-man-push-ending-machine John Cena in his very near future though.

Rollins vs Ambrose - parts of this were just nuts. The biggest compliment I can pay it was that most of what they did would not have looked out of place in the Attitude era. Huge bumps, drama, both going off the Cell, and a nice homage to Foley at the start, this was one hell of a match.
Bray Wyatt coming in at the end makes things a bit more interesting too - has he aligned with the Authority? Where were the Ascension, who are supposed to be joining him?

In the other stuff, AJ retained, Cena beat Orton so we get Cena vs Brock again, Gold&Stardust won, and one of the Bellas did something. Meh.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell - spoilers aplenty!   Hell in a Cell - spoilers aplenty! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:58 am

I was surprised Ziggler won 3-0 aswell. I thought the quick pin at the start was very clever. My only gripe is I thing they could of been given another 5-10 minutes.

Must admit no enjoyed the orton v Cena match. Cena was always going to win he needs another match with the champion (can't remember his name as he is never there....but that's another story) because of the way the last match ended. I also hope Cena wins and takes the belt.

Ambrose and Rollins was just crazy. Anyone else notice ambrose mimick a gun towards Rollins before the elbow drop through the table? Very in PG.

It was a good end too. For a second I thought it wa te undertaker returning when the lamptern was lot up and te hooded hologram / shadow was on show.

This should end Rollins ambrose fued. While it has been great and saved the wwe recently I don't think there was much else they Could do. Wyatt and ambrose will be interesting. The only way I want it to end between the two is a buried alive match.

Going forward we have:-
Cena v Brock
Rollins v orton
Wyatt v. Ambrose

Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell - spoilers aplenty!   Hell in a Cell - spoilers aplenty! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 10:15 am

A stat I've just read online:

Ambrose vs Rollins is only the third ever WWE PPV headlining match (as in, going on last on the card) featuring two guys in their 20s.

The others being Undertaker vs Yokozuna (Rumble 94) and Undertaker vs Undertaker (Summerslam 1994).

I've no idea if that's true, but I'm struggling to think of any others...
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell - spoilers aplenty!   Hell in a Cell - spoilers aplenty! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 12:08 pm

I was going to watch hell in a cell but over the past day or so it's been slowly spoiled for me. I will however, check out the ambrose v rollins hell in a cell match.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell - spoilers aplenty!   Hell in a Cell - spoilers aplenty! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 1:30 pm

genuine excitement and a tense feeling with the Hell in a Cell main event. Were a small section of the crowd chanting ECW or CZW? I think the latter is where they both developed their hardcore style.

Bray Wyatt topped it off well. This could be another brutal rivalry, and I expect fire tables will be involved at some point. Was Edge vs Foley the last use of those, or have there been more since?

I thought Orton deserved the win as he was back to his very best on the Raw before. Cena vs Brock 3 is overkill.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell - spoilers aplenty!   Hell in a Cell - spoilers aplenty! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 2:00 pm

Grec, you mention the Ascension and I think these guys will be more likely be with Bray rather than him joining the Authority, but Bray didn't really need to use them for Ambrose yet, even if he is to be a mentor in the future. My NxT knowledge is poor, but Solomon Crowe's gimmick is listed as a hacker, which would be ideal to pair off with Ambrose as the anarchist, and they also worked CZW as a team. The possibilities for the future of WWE are amazing. They are all gimmicks in the style that I've imagined for a new era. Wrestlers with creativity all coming through WWE so the famous creative team don't have to bother themselves. I don't know how far off those three guys are, but Seth and Dean took no time at all to make their impact because of their indy experience, so I'm quite hopeful for some roster debuts soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell - spoilers aplenty!   Hell in a Cell - spoilers aplenty! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell in a Cell - spoilers aplenty!
Page 1 of 1