Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Daniel Bryan released?

Go down 
+18
Sexton Hardcastle
Discopants
hodge13
Perfect Jack
macclads
WykidWill
Rocky2
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!
Saint Jimmy
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
JacMan
tomko
Junior
the-gaffer
Mackem
Grecian
InvincibleIleak
Bobby Roode
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

Daniel Bryan released? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:42 pm

But firing Bryan doesn't mean that it never happened anyway. All they had to do was warn him and tell him not to, and then take it out of all replays like they did and still have one of the best workers in the world.

It just isn't logical.

Unless somebody asked him to be fired.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:47 pm

invincibleILeak wrote:
But firing Bryan doesn't mean that it never happened anyway. All they had to do was warn him and tell him not to, and then take it out of all replays like they did and still have one of the best workers in the world.

It just isn't logical.

Unless somebody asked him to be fired.

I agree but if this is legit (IMO, it's not), then WWE were probably worried that by simply warning him, it could be seen as a mere slap on the wrist and that they don't come down hard enough on "reckless" behaviour. It's silly.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:48 pm

But no matter what it still happened.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:48 pm

thats just the one thing that gets me, no warning, no fine, no strikes aginst him in WWE or anything just a straight firing
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:55 pm

invincibleILeak wrote:
But no matter what it still happened.

And? When something unacceptable happens (and in the eyes of WWE/Mattel/whoever, this was), there has to be repercussions for the people involved and obviously someone thought warning Bryan wasn't enough. You can't change what has happened, I know that, but it's how you deal with it that matters.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:56 pm

They didn't need to fire him though, if he did it, he obviously wasn't aware of the rules, and Heath tried to do it, but got stopped, why didn't whoever he did it to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:03 am

invincibleILeak wrote:
They didn't need to fire him though, if he did it, he obviously wasn't aware of the rules, and Heath tried to do it, but got stopped, why didn't whoever he did it to stop him.

Are you thinking a set up too lol? Razz
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:03 am

Yeah, Justin Roberts wanted him fired. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:06 am

invincibleILeak wrote:
Yeah, Justin Roberts wanted him fired. Razz

I've heard he has lots of power backstage, even got rid of Lillian! Shocked
Back to top Go down
WykidWill
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
WykidWill

Country : Daniel Bryan released? - Page 3 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : FloriDUH Number of posts : 18 Favourite Wrestler : Great Muta, Sting, Ric Flair, Terry Funk, Raven, Mikey Whipwreck, Tajiri, The Great Sasuke, Hyabusa, Mr. Pogo, Undertaker, Kane, Bryan Danielson, Desmond Wolfe. Etc.

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:14 am

There are plenty of other toy makers out there.

Hell vince has enough money he could open his own toy making company. Vince is only trying the PG route because he wants kids to get involved more with pro wrestling he doesn't give a fuck about his older fan base.

And to be honest the more I think about it Iam starting to think this whole incident is a work, something doesn't seem to add up here.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:13 pm

Just a good old random thought...

WWE has been saying that Bryan is a vegan, doesn;t drink and doesn;t even like soda, and all that jazz.

Straight Edge Society's masked member? they could easily slip him into the role, and bring Joey Mercury back doing something else...?
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:35 pm

This thing actually happened to Shawn Michaels when he came in as the Rockers with Marty Jannety. They came in had one match got wasted that night and had a fight with someone and they got fired then rehired a couple of weeks later and well the rest as they say is history.

Personally Im more bothered about what happens to Danielson but for the rest of the NXT guys as well this could be bad news because this could affect the storyline (if indeed this isnt a work)

Also I personally would be more offended (especially if I was a parent) by Triple H and Shawn Michaels telling everyone to suck their dicks, or Undertaker beating up Vickie Guerrero, HHH invading Randy Ortons home and throwing him through a window, Jeff Hardys drug issues being used as a storyline like him being found in a stairwell and CM Punk constantly talking about drug addicts and bringing these people out into the ring and parading them around (yes i know there not actually druggies but for the sake of stupid parents) or Jericho throwing Michaels into a tv. Personally I'm not offended by any of these things but I think that these things are more likely to concern parents than Danielson choking someone with a tie

Last edited by Saint Jimmy on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pressed send to early)
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:41 pm

Latest from the rumour sites:

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

An update on Daniel Bryan's firing: it was due to pressure from an outside source following Monday night's angle. The choking with the tie and spitting in John Cena's face were the two main sticking points, and Vince McMahon is said to have had no choice. It is almost a guarantee that this is not a work, since that would mean WWE had lied to everyone with any power in WWE. They have all been told that Daniel Bryan is gone for real.

It seems very clear that Bryan is being used as a scapegoat. It also appears to me that someone from the outside (not WWE management) was the one who threw a fit and WWE had no choice but to fire him for now.

To recap, here are the key bullet points:

# The Justin Roberts spot was deemed too violent and it led to the firing, in a call made by Vince, but forced upon him by an "outside force who is important"

# Complaints came in very quickly.

# The decision was explained to the merchandise and marketing people, PR team, company doctor before it was announced that it was a legit firing.

# The person who complained was someone from the "outside, important to the company"

# Danielson is being called a "scapegoat"

# No timetable has been given, but he was said to be left with the impression that he would be welcomed back at a later time once things pass over.

# Danielson is now looking for indy dates.

# Danielson has a 90 day no-compete clause.

# With respect to the possibility of Vince working his own employees, he's definitely capable of it, and a much more "insane" situation is currently going on with a much bigger name than Danielson in WWE right now.

# Sources in WWE believe they will lose him to TNA, Once source said they just "made a TNA main eventer"
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:01 pm

I didn't even notice that Cena had been spat on and I've seen plenty of wrestlers spit, maybe not at an opponent, but it's shown. Its also not as if spitting at people isn't shown on other TV events.

Also, I remember that at a Royal Rumble event Jericho choked the shit out of JBL with a cable and nothing came of that.

This 'outside source' would have to be providing the WWE with a lot of money that they wouldn't be able to recoperate from other areas to fire someone that could given time become one of the biggest stars in american wrestling.

The excuses given are pathetic compared to some of the things people have done and been kept on whilst Danielson has lost his job and the nXt angle has lost one of its main players.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:51 pm

Haha, this is great, what a let off for him.

Go to TNA son, make a name for yourself on your own terms.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:10 am

From what I read the 'outside source' is a womam called Bonnie Hammer who just happens to be the CEO of USA Network
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:04 am

can i just make the point that if he did the tie choke, and spat then it was maybe him improvising, then its easilly a fireable offence, no one else ever chokes ring announcers with ties AND spits on DA CHAMP.
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:20 am

TNA PPV SPOILER

Spoiler:

TNA PPV SPOILER
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:40 am

cena tweeted

Quote :
I am very upset to hear about the release of bryan danielson. Social networks were formed so people would have a voice, and an opinon. I Know you all have your own, theories and whatnot. I respect that. I have never asked any of you to feel a certaint way about me. But Bryan left a lasting impression on the wwe universe in a very short time, and although it came at my expense, I agree with the majority Of you who are caught off guard by this choice.Iknow I'm not exactly appreciated by all, nor do I care to be, but I believe what I believe. I would like bryan to come back to the wwe. I would like to sign your petition to bring him back. I was taught to stand up for what I beileve in. I tried and failed, so I could Use some help. Tell me how to sign and I will. If for nothing else, to at least have a chance to have a match with him after what was done I know that seems a bit more fair. Give me a chance to have a fair match with him, and give him yet another chance to prove that he does Belong with us. Sorry for the long message, I know I am probally way out of line, I am sorry if I have offended anyone. But like me or not That is what Hustle. Loyalty. And most importantly Respect means to me. Enjoy game 5. [/code]
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:40 am

110% RESPECT FOR CENA THERE greatman shame about the being shoved down our trhoats
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:42 am

This and the evan bourne thing i might be doing a transfer to liking cena...
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:46 am