Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Daniel Bryan released?

Go down 
+18
Sexton Hardcastle
Discopants
hodge13
Perfect Jack
macclads
WykidWill
Rocky2
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!
Saint Jimmy
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
JacMan
tomko
Junior
the-gaffer
Mackem
Grecian
InvincibleIleak
Bobby Roode
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:09 pm

It was good viewing just cause the kiddies didnt like cena geting hurt so what wwe needs to appeal to a wide range of age groups and in doing the nxt invasion thing it kept the elder genegartion of fans happy . And WWE as fo late has just been doing everything to please the pg audience so was nice change
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:19 pm

If you look at the attack as well you will see Heath Slater is about to choke out Cena with the ring rope but gets told not to either by Cena or someone else and he just looks awkward pulling away from him
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:21 pm

The angle would have been just as good without the choking though.

I think it's the right that was a bit too much considering who WWE are aiming their product at, but they should have just warned Bryan or fined him, rather than fired him straight away.

Because firing him won't have stopped it from happening, but it will mean they lose a great worker and somebody who got over pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:29 pm

Ok just say it's legit for a minute

Whats Danielson's next step - Indies again, or TNA?
Back to top Go down
tomko
Backyard Wrestler
Backyard Wrestler
tomko

Number of posts : 78 Favourite Wrestler : Orton
CM Punk
Y2J

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:30 pm

Its got to be tna hasnt it?
Back to top Go down
Bobby Roode
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
Bobby Roode

Number of posts : 328 Favourite Wrestler : Robert Roode and James Storm. Braden Walker.

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:03 pm

Has to be TNA. They would be daft not to.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:05 pm

yup tna they defiantley need more people on thier roster ....tum de tum
Back to top Go down
Bobby Roode
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
Bobby Roode

Number of posts : 328 Favourite Wrestler : Robert Roode and James Storm. Braden Walker.

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:07 pm

Wolfe v Danielson would be awesome to see again.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:51 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if he re-signs with WWE in about 91 days time, now that the rest of the roster has been warned about not choking people with ties and ring-ropes.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:03 pm

I can see three theories coming out here. Just had a look at the footage and it doesnt look overly but but who knows. However, Bryan was getting a lot of coverage for his fued with Miz/ Cole and for him to be put into the background as a member of the nXt stable may have annoyed him. Also, I saw someone say that on nXt he said he was coming back as Bryan Danielson however that seems to have been axed.

So maybe (highly unlikely) but he quit. The above ideas are speculation however on WWE dot com it says, 'WWE has come to terms on the release of NXT first season rookie Daniel Bryan' however, with other releases it says, 'WWE has released,' not 'WWE hase come to terms on the release,' which made me think he had quit.

Also, on the wrestling dirt sheets, there were numerous reports (probably bull) that everyone backstage loved the job the 'Rookies' did on RAW, including Bryan. Makes me think it is a work or he has quit as I doubt that one small mistake in during the segment led to his release. I doubt a work though as there is no real way it would make sense.

If he is actually released (not a work or him quitting) then I think he could have seriously hurt Roberts or someone else in the segment and they decided to get rid of him.

Really liked the segment so I hope its WWE messing with us by pretending to release the 'internet darling'.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:11 pm

Holy fucking shit. Shocking stuff this. I hope to god it is a work though. Ive been a Dragon fan for quite some time and he was the reason why Ive actually been watching WWE lately just to see if he is on it.

I can see it being a work but at the same time I can see it being legit because maybe that Justin Roberts fella has moaned about being hurt by Danielson. It happened to Cryme Tyme a while back when they hurt a referee at a house show doing a move on him, the ref complained and the next day they had been released only to be brought back a couple of months ago, so I could see this happening but I really want it to be a work.
Back to top Go down
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

All Time: Rob Van Dam, Undertaker, Mick Foley, Sabu & Scott Hall

Current Favourites: AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgan & Desmond Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:32 pm

Can see him going back to the indies now then. Although no doubt TNA will just sign him for the sake of it. Its not as though they really need anyone else. Unless he went into the X-Division, in that case I think he'd be a useful addition.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Roode
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
Bobby Roode

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:41 pm

Something dodgy going on with his twitter too. Apparently this guy has 'taken over' Danielsons account.

http://twitter.com/danielbryannxt
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:45 pm

Well, last time I checked the release notice on wwe.com, his name still linked to his Superstar page and correct me if I am wrong, the name of a released wrestler usually does not link anywhere or it says "Page Cannot Be Found".
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:45 pm

This: http://twitter.com/bryandanielson is now his twitter account. I presume that he canceled the old account and someone took his old username up. Probably trying to convince himself he can make a difference.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:48 pm

Also, if you go on wwe corporate site, there is no mention of it, and apparently they normally put releases on there too.
Back to top Go down
WykidWill
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
WykidWill

Country : Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : FloriDUH Number of posts : 18 Favourite Wrestler : Great Muta, Sting, Ric Flair, Terry Funk, Raven, Mikey Whipwreck, Tajiri, The Great Sasuke, Hyabusa, Mr. Pogo, Undertaker, Kane, Bryan Danielson, Desmond Wolfe. Etc.

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:52 pm

Ok Here's my opinion,

Honestly I hope it is a work only for the sake of bringing in the real "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson.

Now if it's legit then WWE has really fucked themselves. This is by far the worst call WWE has ever made.

Just because Bryan Danielson choked out someone with their own tie is extremely mild to other guys cracking each other with chairs. Throwing people off cars and crashing through the stage. And slamming someones face into a steel cage.

I understand that WWE is trying to be PG, but everyone forgets this IS wrestling, it IS a very violent program regardless of weapons being used or not. Wrestling weither it be real or WWE based is a full contact sport much like hockey or football.

Pro wrestling in all reality is NOT a children's program. And WWE need to stop shoving this we are doing it for the younger audience crap down our throat.

I'm not saying people should bleed every match or use a weapon every match, what Iam saying is let the guys do what they do best and that's entertain, and if parents dont like what their children are watching TURN THE FUCKING CHANNEL! Be a fucking parent for once.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Roode
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
Bobby Roode

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:33 pm

Just reading some updates on the various wrestling news website who all seem to think this is now legit and the reason for it is the Justin Roberts choke.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/stories/WWE_Open_To_A_Danielson_Return__Tattletale_Ba.shtml
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Quote :
Word is that someone very important complained to WWE officials about the angle with the idea that kids who were watching may think it's fun to choke people with their ties

wel it is Smile
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Just seen all this and cannot believe how PG this has become.
FFS this is wrestling, it's not Yo Gabba Gabba.
Every single thing that goes on in wrestling is resolved by two (or more) people fighting each other to resolve a dispute. It's not exactly setting a great example on anything it does.
What does this show?
It's not okay to choke people with ties but it is okay to kick someone in the head when they lie on the ground?

I think it's legit but I think they will keep him around to get him back on board after a 90 day release, they'd be mental to let him go.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:05 pm

Can't believe this. WWE are stupid to let him go. I wanted to see more of him because I didn't get much of a chance to watch NXT.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:17 pm

if true, WWE have massivly shot themselves not only in the foot but the whole freaking body.

Choking someone with a tie gets you fired when taking illegal drugs gets you a 30/60 day suspension......makes sense.

Again if true and WWE do plan on waiting for the thing to blow over, please say they work in into a new fued where its revealed that X member of the roster went behind the scenes and got them fired and he returns as Bryan Danielson to confront them. X being whether they want him back as a face or heel. Preferably have it a big face so that Danielson returns as a heel.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:26 pm

I wonder if Linda fails in her political career if WWE will do something controversial just as a big FU to the Senate I guess lol.

I've read some rumours regarding this story and the most interesting one I've found (and like I said it's a rumour so don't know how true it is or not) is that Mattel influenced WWE's decision as Mattel have publicly said that if WWE move away from PG, the deal between the two will cease to exist. So obviously, those WWE action figures must make a lot of money.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:37 pm

I'm sure another company would start making WWE action figures if they sold that well. PG or not.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:40 pm

invincibleILeak wrote:
I'm sure another company would start making WWE action figures if they sold that well. PG or not.

Yeah, but it's probably to do with the brand as well, Mattel must be up there as the world's leading action figure makers no?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Bryan released?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next