Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Daniel Bryan released?

Go down 
+18
Sexton Hardcastle
Discopants
hodge13
Perfect Jack
macclads
WykidWill
Rocky2
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!
Saint Jimmy
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
JacMan
tomko
Junior
the-gaffer
Mackem
Grecian
InvincibleIleak
Bobby Roode
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:53 pm

you reckon another of the NXT guys will recieve a bigger push now with Danielson gone?

Personally i reckon Gabriel will get a push off of this
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:19 pm

Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 LMAO

seriously? what is it about tna using old wwf ideas? cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:21 pm

and how can an NxT guy be "fired" I thought they were like all fighting for one contract lol?

Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 Justinrobertsgetchokedout
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:46 pm

Also on the program, Jimmy Korderas outlines a sequence in the NXT Rookie`s attack on John Cena last week on RAW, that could have cost Heath Slater his job - after the Skip Sheffield close line, Slater grabs the loose ring rope and begins to choke Cena with it as he is lying on the canvas. Jimmy feels Cena alerted him not to do this mid-choke, and Slater promptly stopped.
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Wrestlezone have posted up the following on it:

I received the following email two days ago, however I decided to hold off on posting it as it is both unconfirmed and anonymous. This same email is floating around in the inboxes of other internet wrestling media sources, as I noticed that it was CC'd to the addresses of many different online wrestling media outlets. It seems to imply that the Linda McMahon senate campaign was the reason why Bryan Danielson was fired from WWE, and since there has been so much speculation abound as to why he was released, I figured I'd post the email and allow you to be the judge. Furthermore, after speaking with a source inside WWE about this "conspiracy theory," I was told that it might not be very far off from the truth considering the circumstances, so here it is. Keep in mind, the following correspondence is anonymous:

"To whom it may concern;

I am a campaign worker for the Linda McMahon Senate campaign in Stamford, CT and I wanted to pass this information along to you. I am not a "fan" of Mrs. McMahon's family business by any means but I also do not like to see people's livelihoods taken away because of someone's political ambitions.

In regards to the released performer Daniel Brian this decision was made by Mr. David Cappiello the new campaign manager for Mrs. McMahon. After viewing the video of an incident of someone being choked and spat on Mr. Cappiello advised the campaign this could have very negative repurcussions to the campaign as a whole.

It was his decision that many in the media would use this against Mrs. McMahon in her campaign because of it's violent nature and it would bring up memories of the Chris Benoit tragedy which the campaign has tried very hard to distance itself from. He also felt it would significantly hurt her stance on family values to be associated with a product marketed towards children that allowed it's performers to openly spit in the faces of one another. It was this decision that led to the performer being released to show the media that Mrs. McMahon does not tolerate or approve of such behavior.

I am sending this to you from a temporary e-mail address. I will not answer further questions I just thought the truth should be put out there and not this rampant speculation. You can chose to print this or not, I leave that entirely to you."
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:00 pm

so if Linda fails we could see an end to PG, and a return for Danielson does appear to be on the cards at some stage
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:06 pm

Not sure, but hope she does fail, her political shit is ruining everyone fun.

And i hate these dicks associated with her, going on about the violent Nature could damage her campaign, if thats the case folk need to stop getting shot etc. in wwe films.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:09 pm

Junior wrote:
Also on the program, Jimmy Korderas outlines a sequence in the NXT Rookie`s attack on John Cena last week on RAW, that could have cost Heath Slater his job - after the Skip Sheffield close line, Slater grabs the loose ring rope and begins to choke Cena with it as he is lying on the canvas. Jimmy feels Cena alerted him not to do this mid-choke, and Slater promptly stopped.

You coulda just got that off me on this very thread on Saturday Laughing

The-Gaffer™ wrote:
If you look at the attack as well you will see Heath Slater is about to choke out Cena with the ring rope but gets told not to either by Cena or someone else and he just looks awkward pulling away from him

page 3 http://wweandtna.niceboard.org/wrestling-news-f37/daniel-bryan-released-t13226-20.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:26 am

She's associated with WRESTLING, that will always be violent, no matter what, the only she would dissassociate herself from it is the WWE shut down or she split from Vince, it's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:21 pm

Linda is such a bellend.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:32 pm

Good job Carlito's no longer in employment then in WWE.

Linda McMahon, I spit apples in the face of those that aren't cool.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:48 pm

atleast tna had chokes in nearly every match at the ppv
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:50 pm

was the problem maybe it looked too real too? I mean sleepers and rope chokes happen all the time. But the tie one, was pure on neck action no hands up and some scary face pulling, plus danielson is proper pulling back it seems
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:51 pm

I noticed that TNA upped the amount of chokes involved and also had stars attacking officials etc, me thinks a dig yet again at WWE and perhaps a show to Danielson that he'd be welcome there.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Just been released...

http://nodq.com/features/278632096.shtml
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:06 pm

I hate Linda. I hope she fails and gets humiliated in Congress
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:21 pm

I know it's looking more and more that it's a real event that Danielson has been released being that he's booked to appear in the indys over the coming weeks (but that in itself seems strange as surely the 90 day clause would stop him from doing so).

But now the fact that WWE Universe facebook page is actually asking its fans if they should bring Danielson back raises doubts back the other way.

Last edited by macclads on Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:11 pm

The WWE have never stopped workers from wrestling indy shows though, its only on TV or with a big promotion they point blank refuse to allow

Carlito has already worked a match since his sacking.

I've also think the whole 'campaign manager' was behind it is BS as well, I heard Bonnie Hammer and so far its the most logical I've heard and the fact Vince is terrified of her is also good enough for me

With Danielson now though, the fact the 'Universe' has actually posted a blog on it has to be screaming work to me now, I believe he is only fired in word and not on paper

It can't be a storyline firing because in the storyline he never had a contract, so he has been fired on the Internet, the place he is most popular
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:15 pm

It was interesting whilst watching Raw on Monday that Barret had an explanation as to why Bryan wasnt there because he felt remorse. Just as a side note I think he will join TNA, which is what I think he should have done all those months ago in the first place.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:36 am

Do you really think he will join TNA though? I'd have thought that TNA would be the next logical step for him, however, the WWE for me wouldn't continue drumming this guys name out there to the fans if they aren't going to use them, they aren't going to build him up for TNA surely?
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:53 am

Gaffer any idea if Danielson's 90 day contract includes indies?

Otherwise you wouldn't have thought Danielson would have been able to get bookings if under the 90 day restriction unless WWE allowed it and why would they do so....
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:55 am

The-Gaffer™ wrote:
The WWE have never stopped workers from wrestling indy shows though, its only on TV or with a big promotion they point blank refuse to allow

Carlito has already worked a match since his sacking.

I've also think the whole 'campaign manager' was behind it is BS as well, I heard Bonnie Hammer and so far its the most logical I've heard and the fact Vince is terrified of her is also good enough for me

With Danielson now though, the fact the 'Universe' has actually posted a blog on it has to be screaming work to me now, I believe he is only fired in word and not on paper

It can't be a storyline firing because in the storyline he never had a contract, so he has been fired on the Internet, the place he is most popular
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:28 am

What is weird is the fact that the official WWE Universe Facebook page has an update about Daniel Bryan saying "click like if you want WWE to reinstate him" which is weird considering he has been 'fired' for near enough a week now?
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:46 am

Worthy wrote:
What is weird is the fact that the official WWE Universe Facebook page has an update about Daniel Bryan saying "click like if you want WWE to reinstate him" which is weird considering he has been 'fired' for near enough a week now?

Hang on...

Didn't Matt Hardy want to do something similar with his feud with Drew? Start an internet petition to be reinstated after being 'suspended'?
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:32 am

The WWE universe thing defeinitly leans it to a work as they wouldn't willingly mention Danielson if they wern't to have him back some day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan released?   Daniel Bryan released? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Bryan released?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next