Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

England Vs Japan

Go down 
+4
podegarudo
Junior
Grecian
Discopants
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

England Vs Japan Empty
PostSubject: England Vs Japan   England Vs Japan EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:23 pm

Hmm, that was a bit of a shock, Bent hat trick coming up 8)
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

England Vs Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: England Vs Japan   England Vs Japan EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:25 pm

Also, anyone else scared that the Japs keep screaming when the ball gets near our box Laughing
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

England Vs Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: England Vs Japan   England Vs Japan EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:38 pm

We seem to be a bit ropey defending corners...
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

England Vs Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: England Vs Japan   England Vs Japan EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:41 pm

That centre back for Japan looks like a tank, must be the biggest man in Asia.

He goes up with the attacks too, not just on set pieces.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

England Vs Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: England Vs Japan   England Vs Japan EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:06 pm

iv just woke up whats going on ?
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Discopants
Discopants

England Vs Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: England Vs Japan   England Vs Japan EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:15 pm

Playing shite, one nil down.

One of those really flat matches were not much happens and we give the ball away a lot.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

England Vs Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: England Vs Japan   England Vs Japan EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:16 pm

Just taken Bent off too, hope we get tanked.
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

England Vs Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: England Vs Japan   England Vs Japan EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:50 pm

FFS! bringing on that useless lump of shite on now

Capellos obviously thought, "mmm, we had our best spell playing 4-5-1 and managed to get a goal back, lets bring on this bulky turd and go back to 4-4-2"

and asif he hasnt already proved that he shouldnt be going to south africa, his first touch is to miscontrol and put the ball out for a throw
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
Discopants
Discopants

England Vs Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: England Vs Japan   England Vs Japan EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Tenner says he does go though, least this game proves we have fuck all chance of winning anything Laughing
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

England Vs Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: England Vs Japan   England Vs Japan EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:04 pm

Discopants wrote:
Tenner says he does go though, least this game proves we have fuck all chance of winning anything Laughing

oh yeah, he will be one of the first names on the squad, but no way does he deserve to be there

the argument that the space he makes for others makes up for his lack of goals is bullshit, kuyt does the exact same thing for liverpool from the right wing (and coincidentally, the job he will be doing for the dutch) and still chips in with more goals than heskey

the best formation for us is 4-5-1, rooney has proved this season that hes comfortable playing the lone role, and with lamps and gerrard bombing on from midfield, he will be getting plenty of help
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

England Vs Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: England Vs Japan   England Vs Japan EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:10 pm

Watched second half was enterntainging and a luagh if nowt more. I dont care about experience id make Hart my number one.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

England Vs Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: England Vs Japan   England Vs Japan EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:15 pm

I think Hart has to be number one, neither of the other 2 keepers in the squad had particularly good seasons, and Hart was outstanding. As much as I dislike Robinson, I'd have taken him along in my squad, experienced and had a reasonably good season too.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

England Vs Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: England Vs Japan   England Vs Japan EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:21 pm

My other nag is lampard and pens he hasnt got the confidence after fa cup final and now .

His pen today wasnt hit nowhere near enough to the corner . If youre getting pens saved by japans number 2 or 3 ......
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

England Vs Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: England Vs Japan   England Vs Japan EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:34 pm

To be honest I wouldn't even start Lampard for England, he's always been fucking useless in internationals, great player for Chelsea but just hasn't been able to do it for his country. Although in saying that, Gerrard had a poor season, and I think you need to start one of them.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

England Vs Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: England Vs Japan   England Vs Japan EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:37 pm

I think parker should of been given a chacne in the two friendleys i just get the impression he would be able to peform for england like he does for the hammers, need Barry fit though defiantley
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

England Vs Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: England Vs Japan   England Vs Japan EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:38 pm

Most of the people who have been the other striker working with Hesky, say he's the best guy to work with as a striker....

basically because he's so shit, and scores so few goals, it makes the other striker look brilliant.

Heskey doesn't even get many assists.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

England Vs Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: England Vs Japan   England Vs Japan EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:53 pm

generally I'd say that Rooney is the best supporting striker that they have, but with Man Utd pretty much turning him into their main goalscorer this season, I can see the likes of Heskey being used to support Rooney, rather than my personal preference of Rooney supporting Bent.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

England Vs Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: England Vs Japan   England Vs Japan EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:22 pm

I'd go 4-4-2, with Rooney and Crouch up front. Crouch has an awesome striking record (21 goals in 38 games), can hold the ball up for Rooney to feed off. Then Walcott down the right. Gerrard and Carrick in the middle (don't rate Barry all that much) and Joe Cole down the left.

failing that, I'd like to see us try 3 Cbs, with Johnson and cashley as wing-backs, 3 in the middle and rooney and Crouch up front.

And today, we were crap.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

England Vs Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: England Vs Japan   England Vs Japan EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:29 pm

Grecian wrote:
I'd go 4-4-2, with Rooney and Crouch up front. Crouch has an awesome striking record (21 goals in 38 games), can hold the ball up for Rooney to feed off. Then Walcott down the right. Gerrard and Carrick in the middle (don't rate Barry all that much) and Joe Cole down the left.

Like that, but I would swap Walcott for Lennon and just go with the Lampard/Gerrard combo in the centre, they don't play particularly well together but I don't see how any other combo "gels" much better.
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

England Vs Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: England Vs Japan   England Vs Japan EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:35 pm

we were pants, darren bent needs to go to the world cup, such good foil for Rooney!
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

England Vs Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: England Vs Japan   England Vs Japan EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:00 pm

We were pants today using the Darrent Bent and Rooney combo, so surely he isn't the right foil for Rooney.

And same for Grecian, Crouch and Rooney just didn't seem to work together that well against Mexico.

I think Rooney need to play up front on his own.

----------------------Hart

Johnson---------Terry----Ferdinand-------A. Cole

-------------------------Barry

--------------Gerrard-----------Lamps

Walcott------------------------------------------J. Cole

--------------------------Rooney
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

England Vs Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: England Vs Japan   England Vs Japan EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:06 pm

the best team weve kept a clean sheet against is slovakai they said earlier.

so ferdinane and terry are overated i think
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

England Vs Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: England Vs Japan   England Vs Japan EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:22 pm

But there is nobody better at the moment.

Both of them are guarenteed starters for the top two teams in England, so are almost certainly the best we have.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

England Vs Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: England Vs Japan   England Vs Japan EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:25 pm

at club level but if you cant peform at international ?

Porblem IMO is lampard gerrard rooney all stars for there club and expect team to be around them that cant happen at int level
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

England Vs Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: England Vs Japan   England Vs Japan EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:27 pm

We have nobody better who can play at international level.

Lampard doesn't have that bad of a record for England.
Gerrad just doesn't have the same passion for England for some reason.
I think Rooney plays just as well for England as at United, it's just the players around him aren't as good so he doesn't get the same kind of records.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

England Vs Japan Empty
PostSubject: Re: England Vs Japan   England Vs Japan Empty

Back to top Go down

England Vs Japan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next