Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

3-5-2 for england

Go down 
+4
podegarudo
Fisher
boschbourne06
Junior
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

3-5-2 for england Empty
PostSubject: 3-5-2 for england   3-5-2 for england EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:33 pm

Fabio Capello is thinking about playing with three central defenders during the World Cup, BBC Sport understands.

The England boss is considering a move to 3-5-2 from 4-4-2 if Manchester City's Gareth Barry is forced out of the tournament by his ankle injury.

==================

Im all for trying it out in friendly to see if it works but doesnt make any sense to me if youre midfielder is injured you play with more midfeilders :S ?
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

3-5-2 for england Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-5-2 for england   3-5-2 for england EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:36 pm

Razz

i posted this at the same time anyway

i'm caught between two differing emotions here.

On the one hand, I can't help thinking that 3-5-2 is an obselete formation, of which our players are unfamiliar.

On the other hand, Capello is a knowledgable man, and is far more likely to apply this set-up successfully than McClaren did when we lost to Croatia.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

3-5-2 for england Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-5-2 for england   3-5-2 for england EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:38 pm

dont slag off mclaren he just won dutch title witha team whihc were complete underdogs i think he just wasnt ready nor will he ever be imo for national managment.

p.s. henry has gone red bulls Razz
Back to top Go down
Fisher
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
Fisher

Number of posts : 38 Favourite Wrestler : Of all time - The Rock
Currently - Christian

3-5-2 for england Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-5-2 for england   3-5-2 for england EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:43 pm

Junior wrote:
dont slag off mclaren he just won dutch title witha team whihc were complete underdogs i think he just wasnt ready nor will he ever be imo for national managment.

p.s. henry has gone red bulls Razz

thierry henry??

new york red bulls???
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

3-5-2 for england Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-5-2 for england   3-5-2 for england EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:44 pm

yeah i read about him going there couple of months ago he's going to be reunited with Ljunberg how much will he be on now ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

3-5-2 for england Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-5-2 for england   3-5-2 for england EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:22 pm

i think they have a special rule in the us where they can sign one player which doesnt count towards their wage cap and he can get upto $250k, so id imagine hes on a deal vry close to that sum

on 3-5-2 - i think it could be useful, have johnson and cole as wingbacks, parker, lamps and gerrard in the middle and rooney and crouch up top, just wish hed tried it before now, we will have to see in the friendlys
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

3-5-2 for england Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-5-2 for england   3-5-2 for england EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:27 pm

podegarudo wrote:
i think they have a special rule in the us where they can sign one player which doesnt count towards their wage cap and he can get upto $250k, so id imagine hes on a deal vry close to that sum

on 3-5-2 - i think it could be useful, have johnson and cole as wingbacks, parker, lamps and gerrard in the middle and rooney and crouch up top, just wish hed tried it before now, we will have to see in the friendlys

There is no real cover for Johnson as right wing back incase of injury. No doubt one of our players will get injured b4 / during the tournement. Jamie Carragher can play right back but no way can he play wing back.

Lennon and SWP cant play that position either so i'd be very suprised if he went with 3-5-2.
Back to top Go down
Fisher
Fisher

Currently - Christian

3-5-2 for england Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-5-2 for england   3-5-2 for england EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:59 pm

Mackem wrote:
podegarudo wrote:

There is no real cover for Johnson as right wing back incase of injury. No doubt one of our players will get injured b4 / during the tournement. Jamie Carragher can play right back but no way can he play wing back.

Lennon and SWP cant play that position either so i'd be very suprised if he went with 3-5-2.

I can't see us going 3-5-2 either. Capello's a 4-4-2 man always has been and in my opinion always will be.

I still BELIEVE
Back to top Go down
Horizon
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

3-5-2 for england Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-5-2 for england   3-5-2 for england EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:14 pm

I think it wouldn't be more midfielders, but wing backs. Ashley Cole and Glen Johnson I guess. then 3 centre backs
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

3-5-2 for england Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-5-2 for england   3-5-2 for england EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:41 pm

Mackem wrote:
podegarudo wrote:

hasnt milner played there for villa a few times this season
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

3-5-2 for england Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-5-2 for england   3-5-2 for england EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:44 pm

podegarudo wrote:
Mackem wrote:
podegarudo wrote:

Yeah but in that position he'll not get ahead of cole or johnson
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

3-5-2 for england Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-5-2 for england   3-5-2 for england EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:20 pm

woop, finally a chance of experimentation. About 5 years ago i wanted this formation lol. I'd think cole on the left milner on the right would be class. But it is untested in matches
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

3-5-2 for england Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-5-2 for england   3-5-2 for england EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:21 pm

Mackem wrote:
podegarudo wrote:
Mackem wrote:
podegarudo wrote:

Yeah but in that position he'll not get ahead of cole or johnson

despite his good form, i dont think milner was ever going to be a starter unless england played 4-5-1
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

3-5-2 for england Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-5-2 for england   3-5-2 for england EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:22 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
woop, finally a chance of experimentation. About 5 years ago i wanted this formation lol. I'd think cole on the left milner on the right would be class. But it is untested in matches

It might work due to the unknown factor but i were going to change the formation i'd go with 4-3-3. its what most teams in the premier league play
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

3-5-2 for england Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-5-2 for england   3-5-2 for england EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:28 pm

i thought this year playing rooney up as a lone striker, with stevie g playing off him was the best idea though.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

3-5-2 for england Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-5-2 for england   3-5-2 for england EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:30 pm

with Parker playing holding role???
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

3-5-2 for england Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-5-2 for england   3-5-2 for england EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:33 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
i thought this year playing rooney up as a lone striker, with stevie g playing off him was the best idea though.

its what id have gone for, stick a.johnson on the left and lennon on the right, frighten them with pace out wide then have walcott and milner as impact subs
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

3-5-2 for england Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-5-2 for england   3-5-2 for england EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:37 pm

Would you not have Joe Cole in the team??
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

3-5-2 for england Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-5-2 for england   3-5-2 for england EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:23 pm

not for me, hes not had enough game time since his return for me, plus his head will more than likely be sidetracked by his contract situation
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

3-5-2 for england Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-5-2 for england   3-5-2 for england EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:11 am

3-5-2 for england Busted
Back to top Go down
Fisher
Fisher

Currently - Christian

3-5-2 for england Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-5-2 for england   3-5-2 for england EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:01 am

hahaha brilliant.
we've all been there
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

3-5-2 for england Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-5-2 for england   3-5-2 for england EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:19 am

3-5-2 is a great formation against big physical teams or teams your expected to beat but teams like Spain and Brazil would crap all over you with that formation, their 4-3-3 formation would have England turned inside out
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sponsored content

3-5-2 for england Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-5-2 for england   3-5-2 for england Empty

Back to top Go down

3-5-2 for england
Page 1 of 1