Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

ECW CRUISER TITLE ???

Go down 
+2
Bobby Roode
thedmd
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

ECW CRUISER TITLE ??? Empty
PostSubject: ECW CRUISER TITLE ???   ECW CRUISER TITLE ??? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:28 pm

I had this though this morning, every brand but ECW has a second singles (male) title the Intercontinental and US titles, though I know ECW has a smaller amount of time why not have the cruiserweight title come back to ecw as there second title, it could give the guys who will never touch a heavy weight title a chance to shine at least a little.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Roode
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract
Bobby Roode

Number of posts : 328 Favourite Wrestler : Robert Roode and James Storm. Braden Walker.

PostSubject: Re: ECW CRUISER TITLE ???   ECW CRUISER TITLE ??? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:34 pm

Thats a great idea. I would be all for it as I was a huge fan of the the old WCW cruiserweights as well as the X Division in TNA.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: ECW CRUISER TITLE ???   ECW CRUISER TITLE ??? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:40 pm

every brand bar ECW has a second hour though, thats why their isn't another title, the cruiser weight title kind of restricts talent anyway in my opinion, if they did introduce another title then I'd like to see the TV Title be the strap that would come in
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: ECW CRUISER TITLE ???   ECW CRUISER TITLE ??? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:20 pm

I'd love to see WWE bring back Cruiserweight title. I'd have a Cruiserweight open to decide who wins it. If WWE signed Suicide i'd love him to get the belt
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: ECW CRUISER TITLE ???   ECW CRUISER TITLE ??? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:47 pm

I like Kax, he reminds me a lot like a young Scott Hall, really good talent
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: ECW CRUISER TITLE ???   ECW CRUISER TITLE ??? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:56 pm

If wwe signed the MCMG, Suicide etc i think that would finish TNA as a company. I think TNA X division is immense and it would be a devastating loss to TNA
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: ECW CRUISER TITLE ???   ECW CRUISER TITLE ??? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:44 pm

I'm not so sure, I think TNA are on the way upwards and although the X-Division is synonomis with TNA its taken a major backseat in a time when ratings have went up
Back to top Go down
tim157
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Number of posts : 278 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock,Trippe H,Randy orton ,Ultimate Warrior,Randy Savage Macho Man,Scott Steiner,AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECW CRUISER TITLE ???   ECW CRUISER TITLE ??? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:48 am

i said before the tv title would be good to bring back and people like it then and that was over a year ago but yeah a seconed title would be good for ecw
Back to top Go down
pablo1610
Fandango
Fandango
pablo1610

Number of posts : 610

PostSubject: Re: ECW CRUISER TITLE ???   ECW CRUISER TITLE ??? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:29 pm

i loved the old wcw cruiserweight title. wwe diminished it a bit, but it did have some good outings on smackdown.

i dont think it would be a good idea to introduce it as a second title though. there are a lot of mid-carders on the ECW roster who look like they will never get a world title.

but someone like goldust cant hold the cruiser title. he is just too heavy!
if ecw changed their style to a more cruiserweight show. then yes it could work. but its not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECW CRUISER TITLE ???   ECW CRUISER TITLE ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

ECW CRUISER TITLE ???
Page 1 of 1