Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

MVP *Contains Smackdown Stuff*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

MVP *Contains Smackdown Stuff* Empty
PostSubject: MVP *Contains Smackdown Stuff*   MVP *Contains Smackdown Stuff* EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:55 pm

Surpised that MVP won the U.S. Title just two weeks before Mania'. I think it's a bad move by WWE as he doesn't need it, especially at this point in his career where a main event push seems just moments a way.

I think the odds of him winning the MitB have just gone down, unless he holds it for a long time or loses the title match I can't see him holding the U.S. Title and a world title at the same time. Especially not for someone green in the main event.

Could this however be a good sign for Benjamin? Could this be a sign that his push is to come. It would make sense to get the title off him if they were planning on setting him up to win a world title, and he obviously didn't look weak on Friday. So could this be the long awaited push for Shelton?

I doubt it, but would love to see the trigger pulled on him as I think he's definatly a dark horse at Wrestlemania to win the Money in the Bank.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: MVP *Contains Smackdown Stuff*   MVP *Contains Smackdown Stuff* EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:24 pm

i think he wont win the MITB now shame i reckon he'd been a good world champ dont think shelton will win MITB people were bored of his us title run i think MITB winner will be either finlay or kane would have went christian but heard vince didnt want him at WM & i cant see punk winning it 2 years running & cant remember the others in the MITB lool
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: MVP *Contains Smackdown Stuff*   MVP *Contains Smackdown Stuff* EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:29 am

I've been thinking MVP winning the strap would mean he wont win MitB however there is supposed to be some big backstage heat on Shelton lately so I think that might just have been a punishment

It could be a double bluff from Vince, have MVP win the US and take him out the equation only for him to win the MitB as well
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: MVP *Contains Smackdown Stuff*   MVP *Contains Smackdown Stuff* EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:12 am

I don't understand why there is heat on him. From what we've seen he's done nothing wrong and to be honest if anyone is to blame for him being boring its WWE.

They rarely give him a feud, or make him defend the title. The mini-feud he had with 'Taker was good and wished that they'd taken it further. It could have been better if Taker and Benjamin had had a match at No Way Out instead of Taker being in the Elimination Chamber.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: MVP *Contains Smackdown Stuff*   MVP *Contains Smackdown Stuff* EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:01 am

Well we very rarely understand why guys have heat on them, its not usually for something we can see, maybe he was asked to get more heat on him from the crowd and just can't do it, if he was a face though the crowd would get behind him because his in ring work is that of a face
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MVP *Contains Smackdown Stuff*   MVP *Contains Smackdown Stuff* Empty

Back to top Go down

MVP *Contains Smackdown Stuff*
Page 1 of 1