Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff] Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff] Empty
PostSubject: Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff]   Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff] EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 3:56 pm

Ok so last week , we saw signs of a duece and domino split and this week it was confirmed when one of the guys turned heel [dont know which one is which lol]. So i was waondering where to go from here. Do you go down the Cade/ Murdoch line and just have them settle it once in a match then they both move on to diffrent storylines . I feel this is a big no no! .

Because i would like to see a month-2month's rivalry between the duo so that we can see how the duo work singulary and wether either one of them or maybe both [but i doubt it] have what it takes to have a fairly sucsessfull singles careear . In this fued we would be able to see what thier Mic skils are like and thier indivigual wrestling ability is like.

Or maybe youre not keen on the whole thing or them singulary or as a tag team and maybe youre praying that the upcoming draft on monday will seperate the two .

Also what does this mean for Maryse , i know we havent seen all that much of her but in my opinoin from what ive seen shes looked fairly ok in the ring and i wouldnt say no . Also she is 200% times better than cherry in both terms .Maybe shell be torn between the two which would add a new angle to the fued. Or Maybe just forgot about her ever being with them (im sure WWE can pul that one of Rolling Eyes ) and she gets involved in this new pointless smackdown womesn title match
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Country : Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff] England-1

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

PostSubject: Re: Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff]   Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff] EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 4:10 pm

For starter's, Cherry is fucking fine, got that innocence bout her, Maryse look's like she blew some one to get that job (quite possible for a few 'Diva's').

Any way onto the subject at hand... Never a fan of D&D, their 50's gimick is very much hit and miss, and miss by a very long shot for me. This whole thing dont really make sense at all, maybe there building to Cherry's bro (dont know which one that is scratch ) to get Cherry back on his side and fued with the other one and Maryse?

Unless something like that was to happen, it wouldn't make sense first splitting Cherry from them to get Maryse, then have D&D to split too, or maybe they just planning on sending them their diferent way's at the draft. Maryse and the one not related to Cherry go some where (ECW?) and the other one and Cherry to stay on SD?

Sorry I need to figure out which one is which, but that's the impact D&D have had on me I supose Razz .
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff]   Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff] EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 4:12 pm

I havent seen them since the beggining of thier run , due to the fact i only started watching aroung GAB07 whihc was around when hardy and Mvp won the straps i think . Did they not win the tag belts on thier first match [D7d that is Razz]. If so surley wwe trust them and thinks they must have somthing .

Also i 99.999999999999999999999% doubt it but maybe Jimmy Snuka will be involved . Like i said i HIGHLEY doubt it lol
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

PostSubject: Re: Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff]   Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff] EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 4:20 pm

Na I cant see Snuka coming in, (which ever one it is that's his adopted son) is not a big enough draw for WWE to waste money getting him in on a pay per appearance deal.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff]   Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff] EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 4:22 pm

Aye , thats why i said highly unlikely well after Raw we will know what direction they are heading in i guess
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

PostSubject: Re: Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff]   Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff] EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 4:25 pm

Like I said, only thing I can think of why they split 'em up this fashion is for Cherry and her bro to reunite on where ever they both are (or aren't) drafted to. Leaving the other and Maryse to do what ever they gonna do...
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff]   Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff] EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 4:30 pm

I think things will become more obvious if and when we know before Raw how the drafts going to work if its like winner of a match gets a pick or random lottery or like the proper seeded nfl draft system.
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff]   Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff] EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 4:34 pm

However this will play out, I cannot see either of them sticking with the Grease-gimmick. That gimmick has been mildly entertaining at best with a tag team, neither of those two has the charisma to make it work in a singles run, not even with Cherry's added boobs.

So I guess they will have a barely noticeable break-up feud, then slowly fade into oblivion... and -BAM- one of them will nail Batista and Edge in the main event of Smackdown as MVP's new lackey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff]   Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff] EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 4:35 pm

Ah , yes i forgot the gimmicks thing
Back to top Go down
balding85
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
balding85

Country : Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff] Scotland-2

PostSubject: Re: Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff]   Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff] EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 4:41 pm

there probably do nothing for a long time then get back together! hopefully the WWE has something for the both of them to do!
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff]   Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff] EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 4:20 pm

not hoepfully neceesairly lets see if they are any good first [i mean singuarly]
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff]   Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff] EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 7:40 pm

i think Maryse will have to choose and the one she doesn't choose cherry will team up with against the team Maryse choose
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff]   Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff] Empty

Back to top Go down

Deuce n Domino Where To Go Know ?[conatins smackdown stuff]
Page 1 of 1