Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Country : Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff* England-1

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff* Empty
PostSubject: Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff*   Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff* EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:02 pm

So this week Edge seemingly takes out Vickie at least twice. I wouldn't be surpised if over the next few weeks Vickie moves away from Edge and closer to Big Show with Edge getting more crazy over the next two weeks.

I thought the spear was funny and Vickie sold it very well. Now I think Vickie has been a top heel in the last 6 months (or whatever it has been) and Edge has done well also. But I think it's getting stale now, Edge being with Vickie just isn't as interesting and I think Edge should get away from her.

But I also think without Edge, Vickie's WWE carrer could slump. Unless of course she got another main eventer on her side. I can't see it lasting long with Big Show, and wouldn't be suprised if he she dumped both Edge and Big Show at Mania.

But if she was to team up with an upper mid-carder it could really help a heel push with the kind of heat she brings with her. It doesn't even have to be a romance angle, (I hope not) maybe just a bodyguard situation similar to what she used to have with Big Show but more long term. And closer so they start coming out together, having backstage angles together but never turning into a 'love story angle'.

I think Cena will win this match at Mania and then Vickie will dump both Big Show and Edge afterwards. I expect Edge to move to Raw in the draft and Big Show possibly to ECW or into a completly unrelated feud after 'Mania.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff*   Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff* EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:15 pm

It was getting stale when I still watched, couldn't believe it this morning when I watched "Experience" that they're still fannying on with Edge and Vickie.

If they do go on to have Vickie get with yet another person, it would have to be Taker. Imagine the juicy juicy heel heat they could get off that.

Or even Cena, if they think it's finally time for his heel turn. The people who hat Vickie and the people that like Cena are much the same so it has potential I suppose.

Anything to get away from Edge and the like.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff*   Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff* EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:04 am

Vickie gets more heat by the week, even if shes not a personal choice to have a major role in the shows she is there on merit, maybe not at the start but certainly is now!

I would be very surprised if Vince gets rid of her from a main role when she garners so much heat, I think most of the fans who genuinely hate her need to understand that until they stop booing her she wont be off the screen
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff*   Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff* EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Have no problem with her, she's quality.

Just the Edge and her thing is boring as fook, need to give her something new to tackle I reckon.

I quite like the plan of her helping Cena in the triple threat, thus giving us the Cena heel turn we've all been waiting for.

Like I said the people who like Cena are mainly the people who hate Vickie.

Perfect Smile
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff*   Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff* EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:08 pm

I've been wanting Edge away from Vickie since SummerSlam
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff*   Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff* EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:35 pm

Speaking of Edge, Vickie and Summerslam, it seems WWE are have used the old technique of forgetting their old storylines and sweeping them under the carpet so to speak. How could Vickie forget that Edge terrorized her after having an affair with their wedding planner who is now randomly on ECW as a manager with nobody recognizing her as Edge's secret lover lol.

Surely Vickie would want revenge for the affair and Edge attacking her which she arguably got when Edge was "sent to hell" by Taker at Summerslam. However, after all that, it makes no sense that the two of them forgot the past and picked up where they left off before the affair lol.

Time for a unrelated random question. Is Kane heel or face? I ask because I watching the Royal Rumble a couple of days ago and noticed that Kane was acting face-ish, beating up the heels, teaming up with Taker etc, yet for the past couple of RAW's, he has teamed up with other heels such as Mark Henry and Shelton Benjamin?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff*   Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff* EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:41 pm

Its all be discussed on Edges return though, those where the questions without answers when he was brought back, it was all far to messy, Edge was out for a long time, he should have been held back then both him and Christian could have returned together as some modern day DX (although not a tag team)
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff*   Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff* EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:48 pm

Could this happen at Wrestlemania maybe? After Edge's spear to Vickie last week, Vickie could be "injured" and won't be able to make it to Wrestlemania. Edge is then worried about Wrestlemania and who will help him retain his title while Big Show and Cena mock him. Christian then wins MITB and after Cena wins the Triple Threat, Christian comes down to the ring, gives Edge the briefcase who gives it to the ref and Edge beats Cena for the title.

Cena could then turn into a psycho-type character who is out for revenge, maybe with the help of Big Show and I'm not sure if this feud should last this long, but at Extreme Rules, it could be either a TLC Fatal Four Way or a TLC Tag Team match with the person who gets the pin for his team winning the belt.

A little far-fetched and I'm not sure if it would work or not, but I think it would be an interesting way of turning Big Show face and re-uniting Edge and Christian even if its just for a short period (Christian may turn on Edge at Extreme Rules)
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff*   Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff* EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:53 pm

I don't think Christian would win the MitB just to give the case to Edge, that would make him look completely pointless and like some Edge fanboy!

I could see him possibly winning the MitB case then coming down during the match and nailing Cena with it before reuniting with Edge and allow him to get the pin, celebrate with him then nailing him with the case before setting him up for the Unprettier and winning the title.

Thats just me dreaming though, I can't see them giving him the MitB
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff* UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff*   Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff* EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:35 pm

love how the rumour sites at present havent got a fecking clue whats going to happen. Latest rumour is that although Vince hates Christian with a passion only reserved for Macho Man (has Christian banged Steph at some point or something) that because he's fed up with the rumours of this hatred that he may give him the MITB win.
If so, then lets take the Vince hates Christian topic to new levels, Vince will end up making him undisputed champ within a month!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff*   Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff* EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:40 pm

taking th piss out o

Its sad but probably true!

I wouldn't mind Triple H being the head of creative, Vince would trust him and I think out of everyone he is actually most in tune with what the fans like and want
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff* UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff*   Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff* EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:41 pm

wowsers, just basically said the same in response to you on another thread!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff*   Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff* EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:49 pm

Well you did say today on 606 that we share many views taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

PostSubject: Re: Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff*   Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff* EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:00 am

I keep meaning to create a new account on 606 as someone else set me up after my lengthy ban (and blocking my IP) Don't know the password for the account or email on it so cant change any of the details. Looks like the Beeb have cleared old offenders (of which I never actually did anything wrong!) so hopefully I will be able to post from it outside work hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff*   Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff* Empty

Back to top Go down

Vickie, Edge and Big Show *Contains Smackdown Stuff*
Page 1 of 1