Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Stuff happening in wrestling...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Stuff happening in wrestling... Empty
PostSubject: Stuff happening in wrestling...   Stuff happening in wrestling... EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 4:15 pm

So, stuff is happening in wrestling...

Brock vs Undertaker - will happen again at the next PPV, in Hell In A Cell. And it's a Cell match, that I reckon will have actual blood and be nasty as hell. And Brock needs to win!

Seth Rollins - is on possibly the best form I've ever seen a wrestler in. he's just blinding, and the reason I don't miss Punk or Bryan at the moment. His match with Cena was a blinder, and he made Sting look good too.

Sting - that neck injury is probably his career done. Looked nasty as hell, especially when he ducked a clothesline and just crumpled to the mat.

Tag division - is the bets it's been in years. The Dudleys are, New Day are the best thing on TV after Rollins, the Usos aren't far off coming back, and rumours that WWE may bring back the Hardys to boost it even more.

NXT - is touring the UK, and I have tickets to see it in Cardiff. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Stuff happening in wrestling...   Stuff happening in wrestling... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 8:51 pm

Kane dragging people through the ring is still a bit rapey.

Hornswoggle has been suspended for violating the wellness policy, the last person to get suspened for this was Ricardo Rodriguez and that was over 2 years ago.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Stuff happening in wrestling...   Stuff happening in wrestling... EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 9:48 pm

I think stuff is also going to happen, which may even be better. Brock and Austin to end the pod cast being seperated by security to set up a feud for WM would be intense.

I've only just caught up on NoC after moving, but i can only agree WWE has a good few things building. Still crying out for a major storyline, but individual and tag stuff is getting better all the time
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Stuff happening in wrestling...   Stuff happening in wrestling... EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 11:29 am

It's been announced bray wyatt v Roman reigns a cell match apparently. They had a good match on raw the other day and i think the hiac match it quite a fitting end.

I'd still love undertaker v Sting at wrestlemania. I don't care if it's the worst match ever. I know it won't happen now with stings injury.

Rollins is running the show. It's good how they are getting his match out of the way in the next PPV and hopefully lead onto something better for him, possibly hhh.

New day are simply awesome. I'm bored of rusev and ziggler now. ambrose needs something to do properly. I like Kevin owens. Like how he tells the story.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Stuff happening in wrestling...   Stuff happening in wrestling... EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 12:49 pm

I'm wondering what happens for Mania 32, though...

Assuming that Taker vs Brock ends at HIAC, you have to wonder who's left for either of them. My shout is that Brock wins the Rumble, and we end up with him vs Rollins vs Reigns in a proper triple threat. Then Cena vs Taker, I guess?
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Stuff happening in wrestling...   Stuff happening in wrestling... EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 2:12 pm

How about Kevin owens against taker? It will fit in with his character. Only on it for the money and facing taker at Wreatlemania will be a money maker.

Sheamus still has the briefcase. I'd rather him not be successful in the cash-in but I also don't know how they can keep the belt of Leanar if he is full time.

The rumble is wide open this year with -apart from Lesnar - no real stand out winners. Roman reigns may win it again.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Stuff happening in wrestling...   Stuff happening in wrestling... EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:39 am

does no one think Taker vs Kane is a possibility for Mania? Kane is being built up properly in a way that makes him legit without the annoyance of last years authority main events where Show and Kane were overused in a spot that could have been used to get some other guys over as the authorities muscle.

Depending on how the matches line up at HiaC, one could interfere in the others match
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Stuff happening in wrestling...   Stuff happening in wrestling... EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 2:20 pm

Can't see it. Taker vs Kane have never produced good matches, it'll be slow and dull. Cena vs Taker is the one that's left that could sell out the 100,000 seat stadium they're using. Plus it could be the last chance to do it.

My shout is Taker does something to get Cena written off, Vena comes back after his break and demands the match at Mania.

Or possibly Taker vs Rock, thinking about it...
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Stuff happening in wrestling...   Stuff happening in wrestling... EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 10:04 am

So after hell on a cell and raw thee seems to be some interesting storylines brewing - if not some potentially good matches at least.

It's looking like the wyatt family v team undertaker. Unlike the way the Wyatts have abducted both taker and Kane. Interesting to see where it goes from here and who would team with taker if we have a 4v4 at survivor series. My money would be on the dudleys. They seem to be finished with new day.

Roman reigns is the number one contender now to Seth Rollins. I've been impressed with Reigns the past few months. He got shot on on the promo on raw a few weeks ago but I think that was just because they were in Chicago. I hope these to go at it for a few months - possible upto mania.

Alberto del Rio is back - and he beat cena clean to win the U.S. title. I want him to loose it as soon as possible. I don't like him. Never liked him. Should of held Tyler breeze debut off until hiac and took cena's title.

Speaking of Tyler breeze, looks like he'll fued with dolph ziggler. Where I can see the first couple of matches being ok o think they'll get stale very quickly.

Kevin owens and Cesaro need to fued over the IC title. They are tv gold together. Wwe need to build on that. No real storyline needed. Let the wrestling do the talking.

The Paige turn should be the start of the diva revolution. So many potential Good matches there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff happening in wrestling...   Stuff happening in wrestling... Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuff happening in wrestling...
Page 1 of 1