Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Mysteries of professional wrestling

Go down 
+13
Rocky2
CruiserJim
bazz23-v2 ®™
grendelsdad
JohnReid1
Swirvia
Junior
Mexga5123
gongkid06
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
boschbourne06
KentWrestlingLegend
Fux de Lux
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

Country : Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 Scotland-2

Number of posts : 375

Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:24 pm

TNA have got much better female wrestlers, but with Kim leaving that does reduce there talent
Back to top Go down
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

Country : Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 Scotland-2

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:24 pm

However if we are talking about fit female wrestlers look no further than

Candice Michelle
Back to top Go down
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

Number of posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:28 pm

grendelsdad wrote:
*coughGailKimcough*

Also, does Awesome Kong qualify as having big boobies? And who said the female superstars with boobies could wrestle?

Because there are none with smaller...
Gail Kim doesn't count. She's been released.

Candice? Can't say, there're real, but they are definitely bigger then 'Medium'. So she's not counting also.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Country : Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 Canada

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:38 pm

I suppose Roxxi Leveaux doesn't count either?
Back to top Go down
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:29 pm

Didn't know her till now, but she might be the exception. Normal proportions, good gimmick. What's the wrestlingstyle like?
Back to top Go down
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 3:31 pm

If I would have a Scramble to fight for the title in about 6 Days, I would definetely get over the Toprope in a bnontitlebattle royal and hope, that the other guys are going to beat the hell out of each other.
Back to top Go down
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 6:35 am

If you got 2 Matches in a PPV and you get hitted so hard in the first match thus you can hardly stand on your feet and better do crouch to the ring, you'll definetely win the second match even though, it's the compilation of the best superstars your brand have, who were only waitng and preparing for this match.
The harder or longer your injury was, raises your chance to kick'em all!!
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 10:40 pm

I have 2 questions.

1. In the Royal Rumble, why do some people attack every other person in the ring? I mean, if I was in the Rumble, I would stay on the outside of the ring until the end or when I got knocked to the floor, I would stay down and hope that no-one notices me.

2. Also, why do WWE have rematches of title matches like Punk vs Jericho this week. It's pretty obvious that the title isn't going to change hands that soon?
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Country : Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 England-1

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 10:53 pm

The Royal Rumble match is basically a story, story progression mean's they gotta get eliminated. stupidity

They have rematches to blur kayfabe a little, make it loook more like a propper competetive sport, and champ's have lost their title's back in rematches or after short reign's, Kane had the belt for a day, Bob Backlund had the belt for about a day, between Bret Hart and Deisel back then, hell, even Batista and Cena lost their tag belt's the week after on their title rematch.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:24 am

1. I know it would be silly if no-one got eliminated but what I mean is that to make it look more real, shouldn't someone like Edge hide outside the ring for most of the match until he gets dragged in by someone who has just been eliminated. Edge could then get his ass kicked and eliminated himself.

2. I understand that but why do superstars always seem to cash in their rematch clause straightaway. If you could, wouldn't you cash it in when the champion is injured or hurt?
I always thought of the rematch clause like the MITB, you can have a title shot whenever you want. Does it work like that?
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:21 pm

People have done that in the 'Rumble, wouldn't make 'em look like a strong winner though having them win it after fucking around outside for the rest of the match though lol. Plus they try to build up a strong 'Mania main event and would want both wrestler's to look pretty strong leading up to it, I mean talk about falling at the first hurdle if the 'Rumble winner did look weak like that during the match, not a good start to the 'Road To WM' story is it.

The rematch clause has a limited time to cash it in I think, but saying that some time's they dont even bother with rematches, I mean aint Edge still waiting for his rematch from Punk? taking th piss out o Just depend's I supose, if it can be made to make the new champion look stronger beating the former champ two straight matches, or even to progress the story in other way's, like the ex-champ win's it back in the rematch 'cause he messed up in the first or something.
EG: Cena and Batista won the tag belt's and lost 'em the next week to progress what they had going on, the match at 'Slam, showing that they couldn't trust each other or w/e...
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 3:11 pm

Rocky wrote:
1. In the Royal Rumble, why do some people attack every other person in the ring? I mean, if I was in the Rumble, I would stay on the outside of the ring until the end or when I got knocked to the floor, I would stay down and hope that no-one notices me.

1. If I remember correctly, people have to get into the ring sometime shortly after their announced entrance, otherwise they are disqualified from the Rumble. Think back to all the guys who have been attacked on their way to the ring. Technically they should still be in the Rumble, but I guess we are to assume that they are quietly disqualified if they don't enter the ring around fifteen minutes after their number was up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 6:37 pm

What about 1999 when Vince won it? He (and Austin) were out the ring for the whole match practically.

Another mystery would be why WWE ever allow buried alive matches? Surely it's bad for business when your employees start killing each other.
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 6:53 pm

Yeah, that was really scratch

But I take it that, once they had entered the ring it was basically OK for them to leave again. Kinda stupid, but I have the feeling that they change the rule set from Rumble to Rumble, anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:04 pm

I actually thought that was a really poor Rumble and I can't remember people ever really going out of the ring again, at least not for any great length of time. They should imply like a 10 count rule or summit.
Back to top Go down
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:11 pm

But still the rumble is the match of the year, which I'm waitng for the most.
I would rather pay 15Bucks for the rumble, than for any other PPV.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:13 pm

Fux de Lux wrote:

I would rather pay 15Bucks .

EURO! YEAH YEAH! THAT EURO EUOR YEAH YEAH
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 8:10 am

??
Does Bucks only mean dollars or what?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Country : Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 Canada

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 4:15 pm

uknowmejnr wrote:
Fux de Lux wrote:

I would rather pay 15Bucks .

EURO! YEAH YEAH! THAT EURO EUOR YEAH YEAH

I remember when Cryme Tyme sung that over here and got booed the shit out of. taking th piss out o

and yeah Bucks = dollars.
Back to top Go down
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:28 pm

But still the rumble is the match of the year, which I'm waitng for the most.
I would rather pay 15€ for the rumble, than for any other PPV.
Back to top Go down
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 12:47 pm

Why have we already seen lots of first round double-count outs or 15mins-counts in the king of the ring tournament, but never a double count out or something like that in the half-final, which means, that there wouldn't be a final-match...?
Back to top Go down
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:02 pm

No Mercy 2008:

If I would've been Shawn and I know, that Cade always likes to do the job for Jericho, I would have asked HHH: ,,Hey man, I know you had a hard match right know, but you are already here and I would feel much better, if you could stay just for the ability, Lance tries to interfer."

I mean: HHH is the man, who wins a match wafter his opponent made an unbelieveble series of finishers, than he might be good enough to stay for Lance..
Back to top Go down
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:05 pm

Why is Jericho able to retain the title after he gets a ladder in his mouth, which breaks a tooth, while CM Punk gets just one punt half an hour before his match but has to quit....
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Country : Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 9:43 am

Why is Jericho able to retain the title after he gets a ladder in his mouth, which breaks a tooth, while CM Punk gets just one punt half an hour before his match but has to quit....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Punk's own fault. If he wasn't 'straight-edge', he could have taken an aspirin and done the match.
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 9:47 am

Because its the Randy Orton 'Punt of DOOOOOOOMM!'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of professional wrestling
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next