Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Mysteries of professional wrestling

Go down 
+13
Rocky2
CruiserJim
bazz23-v2 ®™
grendelsdad
JohnReid1
Swirvia
Junior
Mexga5123
gongkid06
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
boschbourne06
KentWrestlingLegend
Fux de Lux
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

Number of posts : 547

Mysteries of professional wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:35 pm

There Mysteries I can't complain even after such a long time, since I'm watching WWE:
(Sorry about the sloppy english!)

Why are hating enemies only fighting their fueds in the ring. If I would see that ass I'll kick him even in the dressingroom! And of course I won't wait 7 days till revenge!!

-Why are there all that tables and ladders under the ring? Damn, they could been use as a weapon!!
-Who fires that idiot, which forgets to clean up the ringside from bags with thumbtacks?
-Why is nobody firing that electrician who still accepts, that the UT always switches out the light?

I still can't find 'parts unknown' at google earth.

Why are there always guys, which run in, disturb the fight and there is no friend who helps the attacked wrestler?

I' shaked the ropes a lot of times, but I didn't get the Ultimate warriors strength :-(

Why are wrestlers only bleeding at the forehead?

-Couldn't you make enough money with wrestling or why have IRS, The Repoman, Sparky Plug and other worked in other Jobs?
-How has the million Dollar man become that million? And why isn't he just builiding his own company?

Why do Refs always get knocked out? Even Special refs need only one single hit!

Why does no Match end while the commercialbreak?

-If would lay upon the turnbuckle in a match against Kennedy. My lifesense would bring me to leave it, cause that idiot is damn sure going to do a header with you in front!!
-And if my ass already gets kicked by hunter, I would never step up. Could be, he's going to do a Pedigree with you!
-In a match with HBK I would fall down if I hear somebody stomping on the ground, but I would definetely not struggle through the ring to see, what might happen?
-I can also imagine a chance to keep away from the 619, but I don't want to make it public!!

If I would be a company as big as the WWE I would better use resistable ladders! Somebody could be hurt by using the cheap ones!!

If Kahli wouldn't spread his arms by falling in the ropes, he would probaply not be knotted in them!

Has anybody ever seen a referee who believes a wrestler: ,,Oh, if you say, that it's been a 3-count, than you won that match!"

-At the PPVs only the ECW-table breaks all the time! If I would be the company, I would buy more resisting ones!
-What luck, that it breaks not before the last ECW-match has ended!
-What grace, that even violent Wrestler first take the monitors from the comment-tables. Somebody could get hurt! ,,Stay save, don't try this!"

Do you have any answers or questions left?
Back to top Go down
KentWrestlingLegend
Intercontinental Champion

Location : Kent Number of posts : 774 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton, LAX

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:40 pm

nice post, its all very convinient isnt it
Back to top Go down
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:42 pm

convinient (*retailiant*) Razz

Sure it is. Strange, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
KentWrestlingLegend

Location : Kent Number of posts : 774 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton, LAX

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:54 pm

i dont think its strange, its just pre-prepared to save time, ie tables under the ring etc
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 5:39 pm

it's not real lool
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 4:20 am

Yeah dude it did sound knida markish right there but some points are good like the ref 'dying' from one punch.
But if the wrestlings good enough to captivate you then its creates an illusion that all of that is real but i guess they have to do this stuff to put on the matches.

When i saw the title i thought it was gonna be stuff about letting New Jack near people and how the hell they didnt attach a rope securly to Owen Hart etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
gongkid06
Developmental Contract
Developmental Contract

Country : Mysteries of professional wrestling NorthernIreland-1

Number of posts : 307

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:17 am

Those are some pretty cool thoughts man. Refs don't even need to get punched. Push them over and they just lie there lifeless.

Wretlers only bleed at the forehead because that's the most visible to spectators. However, so is the back. So then why don't wrestlers bleed from the back when slammed onto a layer of thumbtacks?
Back to top Go down
Mexga5123
Wrestling Mates in living room
Wrestling Mates in living room
Mexga5123

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:27 am

wow u typed alot but sum of the stuff u ask is kinda obvious

its for show to make the show interesting

one thing hit me was that u ask y no match end in commercial break is that they match rnt live

and it would be gay if it ended and no1 saw wt happen
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 7:07 am

anyway i seen wrestlers bleed not just from the forehead from there arm,chin,lip,inside there mouth and so on
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:48 pm

best hope sexton doesnt see this seems like his only in wrestling post Razz
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Swirvia
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
Swirvia

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 7:40 am

hahaha those r some nice thoughts
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:06 am

aidain has posted a canny good watch in youre posts something like secret of pro wrstling if anyones intrested
Back to top Go down
JohnReid1
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:55 pm

Yeah everything is very convienient o wait its suppose to be otherwise we would never get extra viiolence and cheating.
Back to top Go down
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:43 pm

Don't ever bring relatives to the arena.
They will definetely be hitted. And even, it's only an accident.

Stay save! Stay @ home!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:07 am

How come divas get embarrised when they get stripped to there bra and panties in a bra and panties match, yet they pose with next to nothing on anyway?
Back to top Go down
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:34 pm

Good question.

Another one: When all the female superstars I know, have big booooobies, I combine: Flat ones can't wrestle. Correct me, if I'm wrong. (*sexist*)
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:48 pm

*coughGailKimcough*

Also, does Awesome Kong qualify as having big boobies? And who said the female superstars with boobies could wrestle?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:52 pm

Are you saying one's with big tits can't wrestle or one's with small??? scratch

That TNA chick(can't for the life of me remember her name) has small tits, and she is one of the best female wrestlers around.

The goth looking chick that was with the new age outlaws, someone help me out. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:57 pm

roxxi leevuax ?scratch
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:58 pm

Lita?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:01 pm

Junior wrote:
roxxi leevuax ?scratch

That's the one, that bitch can go, and she has practically no tits at-all
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:02 pm

and bald Razz
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:03 pm

Fucking stupid Russo. Mad
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:04 pm

were chatting bout naked bald chciks we need some women on this forum ASAP
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:19 pm

I was talking about chicks with no tits that can wrestle.

you're minds running away with you JNR. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of professional wrestling   Mysteries of professional wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of professional wrestling
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next