Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

2012 Predictions Review

Go down 
+3
Grecian
dwindow
boschbourne06
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

2012 Predictions Review Empty
PostSubject: 2012 Predictions Review   2012 Predictions Review EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:16 pm

I just remembered that some us made predictions at the end of last year for 2012. I've found the original thread in case anyone wanted to see how they did:

http://wweandtna.niceboard.org/t16532-2012-predictions

It was interesting reading over what people predicted. There were a lot of accurate predictions although I don't think anyone thought that Brodus Clay would debut in the way that he did.

Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Predictions Review   2012 Predictions Review EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:54 pm

hmmm i got close to a couple

we doing one of these again for 2013?
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Predictions Review   2012 Predictions Review EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Got one right with Bobby Roode, Kinda right with Kane ... I think we should do it again anyone want to create a new thread for the 2013 one ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Predictions Review   2012 Predictions Review EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:55 pm

I'll create it tomorrow morning, I quite enjoy picking the wrestlers!
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Predictions Review   2012 Predictions Review EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Could you add a bit for people to make say, three random predictions?
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Predictions Review   2012 Predictions Review EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:54 pm

Jeff Hardy - World Title run then end up on I'm a celebrity get me out of here = Could of been fun

Alex Riley - We wish you well in all future endevours = in my eyes i'm correct

CM Punk - Still one of the top to go guys in the company. Probabliy world champ still = Spot on

Brodus Clay - Who? Might beat some one up but other than that he may be bald! = 70% correct

Kane - mini Cena fued before fueding with Del Rio = OK, I was nowhere near on this one

Sin Cara - Fan favourite at best = spot on again

Bobby Roode - Suspended in a TNA storyline before coming back to form Beer Money = meh

Triple H - WM match before Succeeding John Larinites in 'talent relations' gagie! = again, I was spot on

Dolph Ziggler - Stuck in mid card. WWE will drop their arse and bottle main eventing him = I think i'm pretty much bang on with this

Daniel Bryan - 3 time world champ by the end of 2012 = No! No! No!

Other predictions:

SummerSlam will be the biggest PPV buy rate of 2012 = can someone confirm?

John Cena will wear a Yellow T-Shirt by the end of 2012 = as above?

Hornswaggle will win US / IC title in 2012 =really suprised that one didnt happen.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Predictions Review   2012 Predictions Review EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:59 pm

WM Was The Biggest PPV Buy Rate
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Predictions Review   2012 Predictions Review EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:10 pm

Jeff Hardy - Retire from wrestling, arrested at least once more for drug related issues - hmmmmmmm

Alex Riley - Turns heel in the summer, builds for a fued over US/IC title (can't remember if he's on Raw or SD) but loses. errrrrrm

CM Punk - Still main eventing RAW, wins at WM Vs Jericho, one more reign in 2012. close just expected him to have dropped the title at some stage

Brodus Clay - redebeuts as a monster tearing everyone apart, will fued with Kane before moving to a world title match and losing. ........

Kane - will fued with Triple H in the summer, blaming him for Taker leaving WWE will wind down his career as the year goes on and turn face (retirement match WM29) got the face part

Sin Cara - early Summer fued with Rey Mysterio, moves into IC title later in the year mid card largely though knew he'd get involved with Rey but thought they'd be opponents earlier

Bobby Roode - Don't watch TNA, but around the main event, will pick up the world title at some point no idea dont watch tna

Triple H - HBK (ref) will count for Taker rather than him at WM, fued with Kane ( Summerslam) otherwise largely a year like this, on screen but not always active, odd fued. got HBK being special guest ref, otherwise......

Dolph Ziggler - Competes in elimination chamber, World title match at Summerslam, moving to main event heel and building towards 2013 royal rumble main competitor thought he'd have been champ by now

Daniel Bryan - will drop world title in the elimination chamber, long IC title reign in summer till end of the year with odd main events should be higher then he is

Other: If Jericho joins the WWE before WM he won't be there by the PPV after Summerslam bang on as Summerslam was his last PPV
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Predictions Review   2012 Predictions Review EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:28 pm

dwindow wrote:

Think Orton could be an interesting one to predict as he's on 2 strikes now
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Predictions Review   2012 Predictions Review EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:05 pm

Jeff Hardy - Will have been in trouble with the law again at least once by the end of 2012 Totally wrong on that score

Alex Riley - doing nothing on Superstars or fired - As I' guessing he's not fired (really haven't paid attention) I'll take it that he's doing nothing on Superstars so I'm spot on with that one

CM Punk - Will have turned heel again byt the end of the year and have lost and the regained the WWE title. And then lost it again. Well he did turn

Brodus Clay - Will start off strongly but by the end of the year will be feuding with Alex Riley on Superstars. He did start off strong but I've yet to see him in that all-important Alex Riley feud

Kane - Will lose his feud with Cena and then end up on SmackDown against Mark Henry - Got it half right

Sin Cara - Will be gone by year end - Totally wrong

Bobby Roode - Will be a three time world champion by the end of the year - Wrong

Triple H - Same as this year, the occasional in-ring appearance but mostly playing the part of an authority figure. He'll take back control of Raw - possibly after a match with John Laurenitis. - mostly right apart from the match with JL

Dolph Ziggler - Will win either the WWE Title or World Title. - sadly wrong

Daniel Bryan - Will lose the World Title at the Rumble and, after failing to regain it, will turn heel - He did turn but earlier than predicted and he did lose the title but later than predicted

Random predictions:
The Undertaker will return in time for WM, win his match and then retire. (mostly right apart from the retirement) John Cena will beat the Rock at WM.(wrong) Matt Hardy will announce that he's gay just so he can get some attention.(not yet but there's still time) Kurt Angle will compete in the 2012 Olympics but will be DQ'd when he slaps on the Ankle Lock and refuses to let go. Sadly wrong Oh, and of course Ric Flair will still be wrestling. (Shockingly, I don't think Flair has actually wrestled this year unless you count the brawl he was in at the Slammys)
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Predictions Review   2012 Predictions Review EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 3:28 pm

I done fairly shite.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Predictions Review   2012 Predictions Review EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:35 pm

dwindow wrote:

come on then tum de tum
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Predictions Review   2012 Predictions Review EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:18 pm

Fuck This i'll do it Smile
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Predictions Review   2012 Predictions Review EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:49 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
Fuck This i'll do it Smile

Using ur powers again aint ya. Poor Dwindow said he'll do it and you come weighing in giving it the bigg'un Wink
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Predictions Review   2012 Predictions Review EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:49 pm

took to long to deliver
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Predictions Review   2012 Predictions Review EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:51 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
took to long to deliver

So did my chinese but I didnt get into my car and go and collect it.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Predictions Review   2012 Predictions Review EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:14 pm

Jeff Hardy - still a pushed guy in TNA, flitting between face and heel, gets even fatter, before rediscovering his love of wrestling, just as his contract is due for renewal. - not too bad...

Alex Riley - future endeavoured. - close enough

CM Punk - WWE Champ numerous times, still claiming to be the architect of everything that changes in WWE. - half right, apart from the champ numerous times bit.

Brodus Clay - debuts just after Wrestlemania, gets the monster push before losing to Orton or Cena, depending on what show he's on. - monster push bit was right, and the debut just after Mania.

Kane - monster push, before sliding down the card to his usual level. - he's at his usual level now.

Sin Cara - future endeavoured. Loses to Mysterio on his way out. - not even close. Although if anyone other than Trips had signed him, he'd have been fired by now.

Bobby Roode - TNA will turn him face, then heel, then face, then give him a Knockout to feud over, then turn him heel. He'll be around the main event bracket until the end of the year, when he does a clean job to Hogan. In the process of a face turn. - no idea how accurate this was.

Triple H - doesn't retire, just wrestles on the occasional PPV. Loses at Wrestlemania. Take the Mania bit out, and that's spot on.

Dolph Ziggler - will win his first proper world title, will be compared to a young Shawn Michaels a lot. - not that close.

Daniel Bryan - a very short world title run, followed by nothing at all. - not that good.

Random predictions:

Cody Rhodes will win his first world title (oops), Wade Barrett won't, (spot on) Shelton Benjamin will be rehired (hopefully) - pretty close, by all accounts, Matt Hardy will complain about everything on Youtube and Twitter. - he is still a twat.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Predictions Review   2012 Predictions Review Empty

Back to top Go down

2012 Predictions Review
Page 1 of 1