Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Brock Lesnar Wrestlemania update, ROH star works TNA dark match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Country : Brock Lesnar Wrestlemania update, ROH star works TNA dark match England-1

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

Brock Lesnar Wrestlemania update, ROH star works TNA dark match Empty
PostSubject: Brock Lesnar Wrestlemania update, ROH star works TNA dark match   Brock Lesnar Wrestlemania update, ROH star works TNA dark match EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:05 pm

- If you haven't heard, Brock Lesnar will be one of the coaches on the new season of UFC's The Ultimate Fighter, which pretty much confirms he won't be appearing at WrestleMania 27 this year. UFC boss Dana White told the following to MMAfighting.com this week about Lesnar and WWE:

"There was no wheeling and dealing about the WWE. I think everybody knows how I feel about that. He's under contract with me."

"It's very rare in this sport that we actually get to announce (stuff) that doesn't get announced before we announce it, I actually liked all the rumors going around."

- MTV had an article up yesterday about the band Paramore visiting Monday's RAW as guests of CM Punk.

- Ring of Honor star El Generico worked a dark match at last night's TNA iMPACT tapings. Generico lost against The Amazing Red.

- Desmond Wolfe was backstage at last night's iMPACT tapings but was not used. Wolfe taped a return promo back in December but it was edited out of last week's iMPACT. Wolfe has been out of action for months now with an undisclosed ailment.

- For what it's worth, Sean Waltman, Nash and Scott Hall are all three saying they will be at the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony in Atlanta to see Shawn get inducted.
Back to top Go down

Brock Lesnar Wrestlemania update, ROH star works TNA dark match
Page 1 of 1