Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE

Go down 
+7
mrtc2003
Saint Jimmy
Rocky2
Grecian
Mackem
Worthy
boschbourne06
11 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE Empty
PostSubject: Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE   Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:49 am

Quote :
Wrestler turned mixed martial artist Brock Lesnar says in an interview with ESPN.com that he expects to wrestle one more match for WWE.

"I think I will. I think under the right circumstances I will," he responds to Jon Robinson's query regarding one final WWE match. "I think if Vince McMahon and I were able to sit down at the same dinner table and break some bread that we could come up with some kind of game plan. At the end of the day, I'm an ultimate fighter. That's who I am and that's who I'll always be. I was an entertainer but at the end of the day, I'm still as real as it gets. I think a lot of things have to fall in the right places for something like that to happen."

Lesnar is asked who he would like to wrestle of talent he never had a match with; he responds "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.

"Ironically it's probably the guy that walked out on me. The guy that took his ball and went home. A guy that I was supposed to face and I think that he was just plain downright scared to get in the ring with me because he was one of those guys that was on top and saw a huge threat in Brock Lesnar at the time. That's "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. I worked with everybody and anybody that was anybody there and if I came back, I think the guy that I would come back to fight is "Stone Cold" Steve Austin."

Rumors surfaced last year about Lesnar possibly facing The Undertaker at WrestleMania. He comments on how the match would have been like.

"I was a true wrestler. I was a Division I national champion. I came into the business wanting one thing and one thing only, and that was to be the champion, and I wasn't going to let anybody stand in my way. I think there was one guy that had a problem with that and that was Undertaker. If I were to have gotten in the ring with him I would have ripped his arm off and f------ beat him with it."

The full interview can be accessed here http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/videogames/blog/_/name/thegamer/id/7088494/brock-lesnar-talks-wwe-12-undertaker-possible-return-professional-wrestling?readmore=fullstory
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE   Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:22 am

More like he is keeping his career choices open because he has been out of UFC on numerous occassions due to health issues, he was supposed to fight Dos Santos a few months back, but was ill again, so now he has a tougher opponent this December in Alistar Overeem instead.

As for his current deal with WWE, I reckon it's THQ's idea as they make both UFC Undisputed and WWE games, so it's not hard to put the Brock modle from UFC into WWE 12.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE   Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:08 pm

I'd imagine it will be a Wrestlemania match if he does do one more. Regarding it being against Austin, that won't happen. I also think that Brock Lesnar isn't the reason Stone Cold left. Austin wuld be pretty pissed off if he heard this interview i'd imagine.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE   Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:37 pm

Quote :
Austin replied to Lesnar's comments on Twitter last night. He wrote: "So @DCBROCKLESNAR was talking trash about me...very interesting. Gonna finish my beverage and mull this one over...catch y'all tomorrow. Trying to go to sleep..but this @DCBROCKLESNAR thing is winding me up a bit...relax....breath...relax...breathe....no use..to be continued.."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Grecian
Grecian

Country : Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE   Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:55 am

Lesnar's been really clever there. if he has one more match, it's bound to be at Wrestlemania. So he's bad-mouthed two of the biggest stars in the WWE to create some talk, and avoid having to do a job to Cena at Mania 29.

With the interest in Taker vs Brock following their staredown at that UFC event and now this, this match will happen.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE   Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:43 pm

So, if it is going to be Taker vs Lesnar at some point, are we expecting that to be for the 20-0 and thus Taker having a rest next year?

Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE   Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:38 pm

Quote :

- The Steve Austin vs. Brock Lesnar talk continues as Lesnar has harsh words for Austin in a new interview with IGN. Lesnar said:

"There's a guy that's been on a winning streak for a long time that somebody needs to step up to the plate and finish the winning streak. But then there's another side of me that says if there was a chance for me to come back to fight a guy, it would be the guy that I was supposed to fight that chicken-sh**ted out on me and didn't show up, and that would be "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin chicken-sh**ted out on me and walked away and didn't want to participate because he thought that I was getting something too fast too soon and he felt threatened by me."

Austin continued to tease a response on his Twitter:

"At a bit of a crossroads here. on one hand go after @DCBROCKLESNAR after his comments..on other hand deer season is very near. #decisions

Just called my taxidermist...got two quotes on shoulder mounts... #decisions"

Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE   Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:44 pm

Rocky wrote:
So, if it is going to be Taker vs Lesnar at some point, are we expecting that to be for the 20-0 and thus Taker having a rest next year?

I can't really see Undertaker sitting out a WrestleMania unless he were physically incapable of performing. I'm not how fans would feel either if they had to wait another year for the big 20-0 match. If Undertaker can perform I'm pretty sure he'll want to be at WM next year.

Besides Lesnar seems to want to be the one to end the streak judging by him comments. Would he be happy to lose to Undertaker? Because there's no way he'll be allowed to end the streak.

Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE   Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:02 pm

If Lesnar was to wrestle one more match surely he would get the win? so i guess undertaker would be out the quaestion
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE   Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:07 pm

C4lum wrote:
If Lesnar was to wrestle one more match surely he would get the win? so i guess undertaker would be out the quaestion

Exactly, you rarely get special guests agreeing to lose.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE   Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:00 pm

is brock lesner really a big enough draw to face austin or taker? I just don't know if anyone actually likes him in any way lol. So as a heel returning no doubt he'd have to lose, as there would be no chance of revenge for the face
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE   Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:27 pm

I think Brock was quite well liked during his time in WWE tho wasnt he? i dunno maybe he could return face and take out one of the heels of the company? have a few promos leading up to a PPV and then have his "last" match
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE   Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:22 pm

see if batista were to return, that would suit him quite well, either could be heel or face, both left to develop in mma bla bla. But if brock returned against anyone current he'd be heel most likely and anyone where he'd be the face of the two would be a wank draw for mania. So that's what I think two returns in one would work, or if batista had a few months back first which got brock interested in proving he's better. Or heel vs taker to lose, or heel vs austin to draw dq or lose. Or maybe wrestle at royal rumble instead then it'd big up the card of another ppv than mania
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE   Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:28 pm

I'd have him ragdoll JoMo all over the palce.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE   Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:58 pm

like he's no doubt done to melina already
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE   Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:16 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
is brock lesner really a big enough draw to face austin or taker? I just don't know if anyone actually likes him in any way lol. So as a heel returning no doubt he'd have to lose, as there would be no chance of revenge for the face

He's definitely a big enough draw to face Taker or Austin. Guys like us are going to know him from his first WWE run, and newer fans are going to recognise him from UFC. Plus with this supposed bad blood between the two, there's going to be a certain amount of morbid fascination about whether Taker and Brock got into it 'for real'.

Lesnar's a natural heel, all he needs to do is play up the 'I left for real fighting' aspect, he's the toughest dude on the planet, and wants to face the godfather of the WWE dressing room. Job done!
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE   Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Grecian wrote:

Lesnar's a natural heel, all he needs to do is play up the 'I left for real fighting' aspect, he's the toughest dude on the planet, and wants to face the godfather of the WWE dressing room. Job done!

wouldnt that just completely destroy kayfabe forever
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE   Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:45 pm

they don't hide the fact that the 'rules' are no closed fists to be fair
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE   Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:01 am

Hardcore Waffles wrote:
Grecian wrote:

wouldnt that just completely destroy kayfabe forever

I'll rephrase:

he'd achieved all he could do in WWE at a ridiculously young age, and wanted more of a challenge, against guys who are black belts in various martial arts, boxers, that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE   Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Brock Lesnar Says He Will Wrestle One More Match For WWE
Page 1 of 1