Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Brock Lesnar Interested in Leaving UFC for WrestleMania 27

Go down 
+4
randy-poffo
feяgie22
hodge13
boschbourne06
8 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : Brock Lesnar Interested in Leaving UFC for WrestleMania 27 England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Brock Lesnar Interested in Leaving UFC for WrestleMania 27 Empty
PostSubject: Brock Lesnar Interested in Leaving UFC for WrestleMania 27   Brock Lesnar Interested in Leaving UFC for WrestleMania 27 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Quote :
Several MMA websites are reporting that Brock Lesnar is rumored to be looking for a way to get out of his UFC contract. Apparently Lesnar is wanting to work WWE's WrestleMania 27 pay-per-view in Atlanta next year and has been talking with officials from the company.

Lesnar reportedly hasn't talked with anyone from UFC or answered their phone calls since losing the UFC Heavyweight Title to Cain Velasquez last month. Sources also say that Lesnar hasn't began to prepare for his next UFC fight and hasn't trained since losing to Velasquez.

It's said that Lesnar has lost some interest in MMA and has been been re-considering his future in the sport after his loss to Velasquez and the beating he took in the win against Shane Carwin before that.

Lesnar, who is said to be actively looking to perform at WrestleMania, reportedly has only one fight left on his current UFC contract.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Interested in Leaving UFC for WrestleMania 27   Brock Lesnar Interested in Leaving UFC for WrestleMania 27 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:40 pm

would love to see him back tbh
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : Brock Lesnar Interested in Leaving UFC for WrestleMania 27 Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Interested in Leaving UFC for WrestleMania 27   Brock Lesnar Interested in Leaving UFC for WrestleMania 27 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:50 pm

He loses interest in everything pretty quick, but would love to see him in the WWE again, absolute monster of a cunt.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Interested in Leaving UFC for WrestleMania 27   Brock Lesnar Interested in Leaving UFC for WrestleMania 27 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:34 pm

I wonder how much vince has waved at him to turn his head back to wrestling.
It would be intresting to see him back and would do great things for buissness.
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Interested in Leaving UFC for WrestleMania 27   Brock Lesnar Interested in Leaving UFC for WrestleMania 27 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Id love to see him back but Id prefer to see him have a few more fights in UFC, because I love the guy and I think hes a talented fighter but he didnt show that in his last fight as he got knocked the fuck out and so Id like to see him proove that he is a good fighter.
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Interested in Leaving UFC for WrestleMania 27   Brock Lesnar Interested in Leaving UFC for WrestleMania 27 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:41 am

I'd like to see him back but don't know how long he'd stick around. I'd love to see Lesnar v Cena though I think that as a main event of Mania would be amazing!
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Interested in Leaving UFC for WrestleMania 27   Brock Lesnar Interested in Leaving UFC for WrestleMania 27 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:31 am

I'm all for Brock Lesnar returning but I'm not too intrested in him facing Undertaker at Wrestlemania. I just think there are a few people who can face him and build up a fued going into it.

Unless Taker is out and doesn't return until a few weeks before mania - then it would leave no time for a fued to build properly - Brock will be the obvious choice.
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Interested in Leaving UFC for WrestleMania 27   Brock Lesnar Interested in Leaving UFC for WrestleMania 27 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:20 pm

I would only be interested in Lesnar returning if it was a long-term deal. He still has a lot to offer wrestling. But if it's just a one-night deal for a big pay-off then I couldn't care less.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Interested in Leaving UFC for WrestleMania 27   Brock Lesnar Interested in Leaving UFC for WrestleMania 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brock Lesnar Interested in Leaving UFC for WrestleMania 27
Page 1 of 1