Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Is Brock Lesnar best for business?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Is Brock Lesnar best for business? Empty
PostSubject: Is Brock Lesnar best for business?   Is Brock Lesnar best for business? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 7:51 am

Brock Leabar is back and he wants his title back as well, but if / when he gets the title back, will it be beat for business? I'm not quite sure. The guy is a monster and looks like no one can beat him - which is good in a way but here me out.

Look at the way he destroyed john cena at summer slam last year. Cena didn't get a look in (which was the right thing to do at the time since he defeated the undertakers undefeated streak) then he was totally dominant after that upto wrestlemania. The only realistic way to take the title off him was in a triple threat match where he wasn't pinned to keep looking strong. Then he goes off tv.

I assume he is going to get his rematch at battleground. Unless there is a royal rumble 1994 (showing my age here) senario- where 10 guys plus Yokozuna all attacked the undertaker, Seth Rollins has no chance.

And Brock Lesnar is the new wwe champion. But who can challenge him and have a realistic chance of beating him? Roman Reigns? Possibly but even though he is improving and was having a good match with him at wrestlemania I'm not sure he could repeat it. John Cena perhaps? Probably but he's busy with "the next Brock Lesnar" in Kevin Owens. Daniel Bryan? Not sure his neck could survive a visit to suplex City.

Other than those I can't see him realistically loosing clean. In that respect every challenge he has you know he's going to win, which for me isn't best for business. I want a title match where two guys face off and I don't know which one will win.

The only way Lesnar will loose the title is when Sheamus cashes in.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Is Brock Lesnar best for business?   Is Brock Lesnar best for business? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 2:59 pm

Whoever gets the first clean over Lesnar in a one-on-one match is going to be a big deal. I think it needs to be someone young enough to be in WWE for at least the next decade, rather than Orton or Cena or Triple H. If Lesnar wins the title at Battleground, then he needs to keep it until Mania and drop it to Rollins, Ambrose, Wyatt or Owens.

Sheamus cashing in on Lesnar would suck, but I would love to see a match between the two of them!
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Is Brock Lesnar best for business?   Is Brock Lesnar best for business? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 3:23 pm

They'd have to start building up there choice now. Go on a massive undefeated streak and a rumble win. Make winning mean something again.

In his current role dean Ambrose should be no where near the title. He's win loss record is terrible. Seth Rollins is an ok choice to win it back as he is winning (ignore the J&J loss). He also needs to split from the authority.

I think it's too soon for Kevin Owens even though he is hot as hell at the minute. I'm hoping he comes out on top in his fued with Cena, and then onto Orton.

Bray Wyatt is the interesting choice. I do believe that this upcoming fued with Roman Reigns will make or break both of them - more so Reigns. Reigns had flirted with the title for over a year now. Runner up in the rumble 2 year ago, winning the rumble this year only to take the pin at wrestlemania. His injury end of 2014 didn't help. He is improving but not quite there. Bray wyatt has a little more time than reigns, but not much. He is remembered for his promos. The last decent match I remember him having was a 6man tag against the shield when the family was still together.

this may sound stupid but I don't think he'll suit being a champion. His persona isn't right. I remember mankind being champion years back and thought the same.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Is Brock Lesnar best for business?   Is Brock Lesnar best for business? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 3:46 pm

Bray Wyatt's huge problem is that he's a cult leader... but doesn't have a cult. I wouldn't put Harper and Rowan back with him, but I would give him a couple of complete jobbers like Zack Ryder or someone from NXT for him to 'mentor'. Imagine Ryder being moved away from being an irritating nob and made into a darker character. Could be the making of him.

Reigns is, quite frankly, brilliant. Take the promo's out of the equation, and in-ring, he's been excellent this year. Did well in the Rumble, stunning match with Bryan at fast Lane, Lesnar at Mania, Big Show at the next PPV - Cena has been WWE's performer of the year, but Reigns isn't too far behind.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Is Brock Lesnar best for business?   Is Brock Lesnar best for business? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 4:16 pm

I agree on the points regarding Bray Wyatt, he needs some sort of stable/faction. One or two guys who are stuck on the lower card who could get a bit of elevation.

As for Lesnar, right now i don't think there's anyone who could beat him. I would of said Cena but after what happened during their title match i don't think he can beat lesnar.

I think Sheamus would give lesnar a good match, will probably see that at one point.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Is Brock Lesnar best for business?   Is Brock Lesnar best for business? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:30 pm

I would say reigns is the closest wwe have to anyone that could beat Lesnar. That's my issue.

Even though Brock Lesner is TV gold, I can't see the advantages of him being the champion. His last run was poor simply because he wasn't around. The part time champion. The www should revolve around the wwe title.

I'm not saying this time he'll be there part time again, but I think there could be better quality of storylines / fueds and matches between the likes of reigns, Rollins, ambrose, wyatt, Sheamus, Ziggler, Owens and Cena going forward.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Is Brock Lesnar best for business?   Is Brock Lesnar best for business? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:04 pm

I agree. As much as I like Lesnar, wwe needs a champion who's always there.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Is Brock Lesnar best for business?   Is Brock Lesnar best for business? EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:11 pm

What if the Shield reformed to take on Lesnar? That could be awesome...
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Is Brock Lesnar best for business?   Is Brock Lesnar best for business? EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:49 am

It could. But it goes back to my original post. In a one on one match with no interference, Brock Lesnar is pretty much unbeatable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Brock Lesnar best for business?   Is Brock Lesnar best for business? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Brock Lesnar best for business?
Page 1 of 1