Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two

Go down 
+6
Junior
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
CoughSplutter
Mackem
Sexton Hardcastle
boschbourne06
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 Untitl36

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:21 pm

Dont know whos up yet mate, but I have my preferences.

Oh I see you have had a change of heart about me and Peter. I remember you used to hate us and were always arguing with each other. We never argue anymore Smile. I think Jamie has helped us a wee bit since he started associating with us, he taught us better social skills.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 England-1

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:36 pm

"Dave, I said I respect you because when we argued, you gave as much back. I never said i hated you. Yes, I probably said i hated Peter. I don't hate him now, I just don't like him but at least he brings things to the house.

The others, well, are they still here??"
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 Untitl36

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:45 pm

I love my relationship with the people in the house. I am close to some and not so close to others.

Me and Peter are close friends and Jamie is there aswell, we are a trio. Woohoo. Hope we stay in for another number of weeks.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 England-1

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:45 am

Fudge is the 1st housemate up. He Turns the water back on in the kitchen and tightens the seat in the dining room. He sees a slice a pizza on the table and eats it.

Fudge returns to the kitchen and notices' the butter knife. He takes it and goes to the microwave. He takes the plug, unscrews the cover and takes out the fuse. Puts the plug back together.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:47 am

Brick goes to the diary room.

"I heard Fudge talking about nominations ealier, that's breaking the rules"

Brick leaves the diary room and goes over to Fudge and pats him on the back.

"Hey mate."
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:24 pm

Peter Is Next Up And Is Wondering When The Water Will Be Back So He Goes To The Diary Room

Peter: Hello Big Brother Just Want To Know The Water Situation ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 Ireland

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:27 pm

Perfect Jack is next up and walks to the kitchen.

"Alright Fudge and Brick?"
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:32 pm

Fudge finds it strange that no-one has tried to use the microwave. He goes over to Jack

"Jack, you've been quiet the past few days. What's wrong? People will forget you are here and will start to nominate you. Do you remeber that Rick fella? also I believe there is someone called Chris in here. I definalty think you should vote for him next time. He brings absolutly nothing to the house but is still eating the food - what we work hard for. Get him out and we get more food. I'm just saying....."
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:34 pm

Brick goes to the diary room again.

"How come Fudge keeps on talking about nominations without getting punished?"
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:44 pm

Fudge sees Brick coming out of the diary room.

"Hey Brick, have you seen Devin today? He doesnt seem to do much apart from lie in bed all day. I just believe his place should of went to someone else. No point of him being here. He is only blocking your view in the mirror. I'm just saying...."
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:49 pm

"Well, if I'm honest, I think it's him that has been messing with the water and hiding cups and stuff, I went to try the microwave earlier but it wasn't working, but I don't think it's Big Brother, I think Devin is hiding in bed so that we don't suspect him, he can stay in bed all he likes, it means that his ugly body doesn't pollute the rooms and you can take in my beauty instead."
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 Untitl11

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:48 pm

*Jamie is finally awake after feeling ill all day. He goes an sits on the sofa*
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:08 pm

After a day sitting on the sidelines Dave comes to speak to people.

"Hello all, any scandal today?"

*Dave then proceeds to head out for a cigarette*
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:10 pm

this is big brother nominated peopler are as follows

Princess-failure to vote and failure to do quiz
Perfect Jack-see princess
Chris-see princes
Fudge-rule breaking
Devin-fudge put devin up
dave benson -jamie put dave up
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:29 pm

*Jamie is happy that he is not up for eviction for the third take and goes for a celebratory swim in the pool*
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 Ireland

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:39 pm

Perfect Jack laughs at what Fudge has been doing.

"I have been in the task room under intense training. A athlete such as I must keep fit and healthy. As for the Microwave, I do not use one. I eat proper meals."
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Oh well, it seems I was double crossed by Jamie. I dont mind though, part and parcel of the game I guess.

*Dave goes out to the garden to have a fag and has a happy smile on his face*
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:59 pm

[What a bore reaction]
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:00 pm

Dave listen to me buddy. I could only nominate you or Pete. Everyone else was already up except Devin and Fudgey chose him. You and Pete are both sound as a pound but I had to pick one and Pete made me pizza yesterday which swung the vote.

No hard feelings eh...
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:02 pm

[brick?]

he corssed you man he scrwed you!!!!
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:03 pm

[Bricks up isnt he?]
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:03 pm

[ no and you knew that :p ]
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:05 pm

Yeah yeah no no, as I said I just said, we are all here to win the game and to win the game everyone else has to get evicted. No problems what so ever
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:06 pm

[Yawn]
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:11 pm

Dave comes back in and fancies doing some singing to lighten the mood:

"you dont have to say you love me, just be close at hand. You dont have to stay for ever I will understand. Believe me. Believe me I cant help but love you, but believe me I'll never tie you down"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next