Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One

Go down 
+8
boschbourne06
Horizon
Perfect Jack
El_Nino
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
Mackem
CoughSplutter
Junior
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One Empty
PostSubject: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:14 pm

Welcome to big brother series 2 . WIll it be hell or paradise for the housemates this year ?

First in to the house is Dave "Benson" Phillips the scottish born american!...His VT airs saying how he loves to spread rumors and is met on entrance with heavy boo's.

Second in the house is princess umbongo makalaka from congo, she tells of her love for camera's and her hate of poor people and specificaly peasants . She is bood heavily..
PICTURE OF princess:https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/12/48/16/04/kenya211.jpg

*Dave oogles Princess as Princess refuses to introduce herself to dave instead looking in the mirror*

Nexup is Devin! from blackpool who is a ladies man and likes a tipple.. the Vt then cuts to him wrestling half naked men in a gym wrestling ring . He gets a mixture of laughs and cheers

*Devin when in the house goes to shake dave's hand but then pulls it away in tru pro-wrestling style*

Our next housemate is Peter Dickens! he talks of his love for money and his obviously boo'd . When in the house he tells people they only boo him out of jealousy

Next up is the annual bible basher and preacher to the stars Chris Peacock , he gets a mixed reception as he enetrs the house eating a steak and kidney pie.

Next up is our annual wannabe in the form of "Brick" thompson the weightlifting supreme he tells of how skinny people disgust him in every shape and form.

Next up is perfect Jack ...we know little about him but he is a wrestler .... a possible friendship with devin?

Next up is fudge who is the annual commoner with his sense of humor he says dancing is his passion and gets cheered upon entrance

Next up from bristol in a scumm accent is Rick Shaw in his Vt he protest's he is a normal bloke who likes football , girls and drinking but he came across a bit dumb...

And our last housemate Jamie Thurtle he says he opted to not go to uni as it was too hard work so instead enforces the law he says despite being a copper he likes drinking and dancing but he will call out any fakes in the house. He gets a mixd reception.

==========
That was just for fun i didnt mean or hope i havent harmed an ones charcters so erm yeah away you go there will be tasks nominations and more in due course....REMEMBER youre voting for character not member so heres a list of charcters im not even putting names to them
=======

1-David Benson -The new york englishman
2-Princess Umbongo Makalaka - Ex-royalty and self claimmed pretty girl
3-Devin - Dreams of beign a wrestler
4-Peter Dickens - Posh boy obsessed with money
5-Chris Peacock- Preacher to the stars
6-Brick Thompson- Arnold schwarzernigger like physic
7-Perfect Jack -Pro Wrestler
8-Fudge-Fun loving north east bloke who loves dancing
9-Rick Shaw- the dumb one
10Jamie Thurtle- The copper who couldnt be arsed with Uni

Last edited by Junior on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One Untitl36

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:19 pm

Well hello there guys, nice to see us all together now, I dont know about you but i fancy some deep fried mars bars.

How are we all?
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One England-1

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:26 pm

Hello people, I'm Fudge. I look forward to getting to know you all. Did any of you get boo'd walking in. Mine was ok to be honest.

Anyways, i don't drink or smoke but I have brought in 2 bottles of wine for all of you to share. I have also brought in a bottle of pineapple oasis for me so can you please leave this alone.
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:27 pm

Jnr wrote:
REMEMBER youre voting for character not member so heres a list of charcters im not even putting names to them

But we wont know who we are talking to that way though and it will be confusing.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One England-1

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Fudge starts to do the conga on his own hoping Chris Peacock Joins in
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:33 pm

Mackem wrote:
Did any of you get boo'd walking in.

Ah well laddie, being from America with Scottish ties I am very brash so needless to say I got some boos. But I want to right some wrongs and show people how nice I can be.

Give me some Tartan paint to paint my face with and a deep fried Mars bar and I will be your friend for life Smile
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:34 pm

big borther would like to remind fudge alchol is only permitted when big brother gives it out however please find absenth and jack daniles in store room
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:35 pm

Fuck me, this is gonnae be a rough night, I think I need some tartan stuff, will Big Brother be so kind as to give me some, I cant drink without it.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:42 pm

all requests must be done in the diary room (pm)

Also if theres any cheating in chatbox , pm or shenangians like last season all people will face punishment
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One Untitl11

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:45 pm

*Jamie is in the diary room*

Not gonna lie Big Brother but this years clunge is pretty poor.

(Also, what kind of requests must be done via PM)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:46 pm

tartan paint and etc or requests in genreal 8)
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One Untitl11

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:07 pm

Any of you guys think Big Brother put all these althletes and 'professional' wrestlers in here to imasculate us, make us feel intimidated? Seriously, we've been in here a few minutes and they're already trying to mark their territory, thinking they're so big with their muscles and that...

Wouldn't surprise me if the wrestlers come out and start making promos against each other to win the crowd over. Just wait till one of us pisses Devin off and he comes over to us saying shit like, 'You talkin to me.' and 'You're a childs play thing.' Seriously, I've been in this house with them for two seconds and I can't see us lasting long without the 'big boys' causing tension between us 'little guys.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:15 pm

Dave Benson Phillips goes outside to sit by the pool, as everyone in the house has decieded to call it an early night, an Dave suffers from low scale insomnia.
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Dave wants to engage the housemates in conversation. What do people think about the UK as in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. Do you think the fuss is neccessary?
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan or Hell Part One EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:37 pm