Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude?

Go down 
+3
MartyMcfry
the-gaffer
yarmouthblade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
yarmouthblade
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event

Country : is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude? Scotland-2

Number of posts : 164

is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude? Empty
PostSubject: is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude?   is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:27 am

i thought the harts fude was fantastick with bret and owen haveing plenty off good battles over the years.
now that matt has turned on his brother will it be as good?
they turned on each other a few years ago but it did'nt last long.
wat will they do to each other ?,what sort of matches will they have?and who is the better wrestler matt or jeff?
they both have differant styles, for me it hat be jeff just becouse he takes more risk's then matt but i think matt is more skillfull on the matt.

please give us your thoughts on this thanks.

p.s sorry if i posted this in the wrong place it been a while snce i last posted thanks.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude?   is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:05 pm

Alright mate, its the right place, welcome back, good to see more posters

Firstly I think it has the potential to be a great feud however I don't know if either are as talented as the Hart boys, well I do know and they are not as talented, however its all done to fan reaction and Jeff and Matt have that down to a tee so who knows, the actual matches might not be as great but the all round spectacle has the potential to be more explosive
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
MartyMcfry
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
MartyMcfry

Country : is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude? Untitl11

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude?   is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:42 pm

While I like that Matt is being given a darker edge I dont think WWE writers have or are allowed the patience or time to build this one up like they did with the Harts.
I hope im wrong but I think we'll see a one on one at Mania and that will be it.
Matt will then go on to fail as a heel and will be face again by Summer, at which point Jeff wil either be endevoured or teaming with him off and on again.

Like I said, i hope im wrong as this is the 1st time ive been interested in Matt for some years.
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Country : is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude? England-1

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude?   is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:49 pm

You think Jeff will be endevoured? i would have thought he was far too over with most of the fans and sells far too much merchandise for that to happen, unless your talking about the 3rd strike lol
Back to top Go down
MartyMcfry
MartyMcfry

PostSubject: Re: is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude?   is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:53 pm

I am talking about the third strike.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude?   is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:06 pm

MartyMcfry wrote:

I hope im wrong but I think we'll see a one on one at Mania and that will be it.

I was thinking this earlier about how they should have started this one around Survivor Series time to allow a nice build up towards Mania as since the Rumble (three weeks?), theres been some good stuff from Matt Hardy explaining his actions and a crappy promo on Jeffs behalf last night but nothing that has furthered the fued in this time.

I hope to hell it goes past Mania as Matt isnt boring anymore Very Happy but i just cant see it unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude?   is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:13 pm

I really do wish it wasnt, or wont be just a Matt and Jeff feud, id much rather see a four way feud for the WWE title with Edge and Christian chucked in, years ago they would team up to win the tag titles to determine the better team, now it would be every man for himself to determine the better individual, what a main event that would be for WM25
Back to top Go down
MartyMcfry
MartyMcfry

PostSubject: Re: is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude?   is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:19 pm

Edge v Christian v Matt v Jeff for the Championship is money at any time - booked correctly taking into account the 4's history and blowing off at Mania and its a serious money match.

To make this work though takes build up and time - something wwe writers seem incapable of understanding.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude?   is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude? EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 3:54 pm

Christian vs Edge vs Matt vs Jeff should be the WrestleMania XXVI main event, give Christian and Matt time to properly settle into their roles and it could be the big blow off match
Back to top Go down
yarmouthblade
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude?   is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:34 am

christian, edge, matt and jeff all in a table ladders abd chairs match.
but this time jeff would be on his own, i would think that this would be a good match.

what do others think?
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

PostSubject: Re: is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude?   is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:31 pm

Would be awsome but probably wouldnt bee done at wrestlemania because theres already MITB, would be a great match tho
Back to top Go down
CruiserJim
NXT Main Event
NXT Main Event
CruiserJim

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude?   is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:10 am

Well can this be as good as the Harts? The simple answer is no.

The Harts were far and away better all round performers and in an era where much more was allowed we saw greater stories and promos from the Harts.

I am not saying this wont be good, because it will be. I for one think WWE will take this past Mania and really let it build up, no and again they do shock us and this will be one of them times. Matt and Jeff have ok abilities and are not the worse on the mic. So we should see fireworks.

I do not think it will be as good as the Harts but none the less it will be a quality fued.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude?   is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:11 am

I think the Hardy Boys feud will go past Mania, and wouldn't be surprised if it ended at Summerslam with a Ladder / TLC match, with a world title thrown in too, similar to the jericho / HBK feud of last year.

The Hart's feud was brilliant, some excellent matches (my favourite being the one that opened the show at Wrestlemania 10). I'm not too sure if you can compare the Hart and the Hardys though, the Hart's relied on some amazing storytelling in-ring, and having their parents on-screen really heightened the feud. The Hardys eventual blow-off will be spectacular all right, but in a high-spot sense rather than them having a mind-blowing one on one match.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude?   is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:27 pm

Owen and Bret tore it up all over the States and Canada in 1994 in all different kinds of matches, nothing was off limits, for a pure wrestling match the mania 10 opener was superb, and for trust and timing I think the Cage match was just as good, its the benchmark for cage matches
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude?   is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude? Empty

Back to top Go down

is matt and jeff hardy going to be good as the harts fude?
Page 1 of 1